PDA

View Full Version : Condolezza can't fool kids

46zilzal
03-13-2008, 11:48 AM
Anti-war protesters chant "war criminal" at Rice

WASHINGTON (Reuters) - Chanting "war criminal," anti-war protesters waved blood-colored hands at U.S. Secretary of State Condoleezza Rice on Wednesday, but police held them back as she left a Capitol Hill hearing room.

Earlier, Republicans had complained about the distraction from the group as they held up signs saying "Condi Kills Kids" during the hearing on the State Department budget.

Marshall Bennett
03-13-2008, 12:23 PM
Anti-war protesters chant "war criminal" at Rice

WASHINGTON (Reuters) - Chanting "war criminal," anti-war protesters waved blood-colored hands at U.S. Secretary of State Condoleezza Rice on Wednesday, but police held them back as she left a Capitol Hill hearing room.

Earlier, Republicans had complained about the distraction from the group as they held up signs saying "Condi Kills Kids" during the hearing on the State Department budget.
Typical punk morons . Where's my belt ? :cool:

46zilzal
03-13-2008, 12:25 PM
Typical punk morons . Where's my belt ? :cool:
As more and more young people die for nothing.

Marshall Bennett
03-13-2008, 12:32 PM
As more and more young people die for nothing.
You kill me 46 :D You dove off your perch in the blink of an eye when I posted . You should have been a traffic cop !!

toetoe
03-13-2008, 12:41 PM
YOU call her any names you want, Zilz; but what's the angle, using kids to make your point ? I'm sure you could find some Georgia crackers calling her even worse. SO WHAT ?? :confused:

46zilzal
03-13-2008, 12:42 PM
You kill me 46 :D You dove off your perch in the blink of an eye when I posted . You should have been a traffic cop !!
Hey why don't YOU go over there and get shot at and then you can puff up just like a poppinjay and tell all how brave and patriotic you are following the fools behind these atrocities?

You can be first in line as all the standards have been steadily LOWERED since more and more are figuring out the folly of joining up.

46zilzal
03-13-2008, 12:48 PM
Warmongers are REAL popular these days too.

GaryG
03-13-2008, 12:50 PM
Every time zilly reaches a new low.....he reaches an even lower new low. How LOW can you go??? :lol: :lol:

46zilzal
03-13-2008, 12:52 PM
Every time zilly reaches a new low.....he reaches an even lower new low. How LOW can you go???
Trying to stop killing never will be considered LOW....never.

Marshall Bennett
03-13-2008, 01:24 PM
Every time zilly reaches a new low.....he reaches an even lower new low. How LOW can you go??? :lol: :lol:
Doesn't even dawn on him that sending children out on the streets to protest issues few of them understand is not only dangerous mentally , but if one remembers Kent St. , their lives are put in harms way for ... his own political agenda . Get out there and do your own dirty work " zilly " !!

46zilzal
03-13-2008, 01:27 PM
Why would an ridiculous response from gun totting Texans not surprise me? That is a different world on old Buffalo bayou.

bigmack
03-13-2008, 01:36 PM
Noble crusade you're on. Posting at a horse racing message board and feeling part of a "trying to stop killing" movement.

FYI: I don't think Leezza spends much time here.

http://www.anti-matter-movement.org/drcr.jpg

http://i165.photobucket.com/albums/u70/macktime/3_13_08_10_32_48.png

JustRalph
03-13-2008, 01:42 PM
more ridiculuos every day

jballscalls
03-13-2008, 01:44 PM
I remember at my college graduation at the U. of Washington in 2002, Madelaine Albright was the keynote speaker, and i was literally sitting in the last row, and all the kids in the row in front of me took part in a standing protest, as they stood up and turned their back to her.

Me and my buddy started giving them sh1t asking them why they were trying to ruin OUR graduation by doing something that wasnt going to save a single life or basically accomplish anything. one guys response was "its my right" my buddy said "its my right to kick your ass" LOL

46zilzal
03-13-2008, 01:50 PM
That is the big difference nowadays: COMPLACENCY because the young people KNOW, for a fact, that tomorrow their ass won't be used for cannon fodder.

In the other debacle of recent times, we were all on pins and needles knowing that at any moment the clowns might decide to waste our life for us in South East Asia. We all knew families torn up by that stupid useless war and knowing we were all a single notice away from being sucked into it, we talked up, people began to listen, and eventually the whole thing collapsed.

Maybe the younger people won't have that pressure. I hope so.

lsbets
03-13-2008, 01:51 PM
Why would an ridiculous

More mangling of the language from our friend zilly. Zilly - your skills appear to be worse than Bush's. :lol: :lol:

Robert Goren
03-13-2008, 01:59 PM
The kids with signs calling people murders must left over from a pro-life rally.

46zilzal
03-13-2008, 02:05 PM
More mangling of the language from our friend zilly. Zilly - your skills appear to be worse than Bush's.

ridiculous

Main Entry:
ri·dic·u·lous
Pronunciation:
\rə-ˈdi-kyə-ləs\
Function:
adjective
Etymology:
Latin ridiculosus (from ridiculum jest, from neuter of ridiculus) or ridiculus, literally, laughable, from ridēre to laugh
Date:

: arousing or deserving ridicule : absurd, preposterous
synonyms see laughable
— ri·dic·u·lous·ly adverb
— ri·dic·u·lous·ness noun

Tom
03-13-2008, 02:39 PM
Not "an" ridiculous, "a" ridiculous.
Using "an" is just ridiculous.
Like hand me "a" apple.
Or hand me "an" rutebega.

Low language skills are an real problem.

delayjf
03-13-2008, 02:59 PM
That is the big difference nowadays: COMPLACENCY
complacency has my forms i.e. the complacency of the world that did nothing that lead to atrocites like WWII and the Killing Fields.
Hey why don't YOU go over there and get shot at and then you can puff up just like a poppinjay and tell all how brave and patriotic you are following the fools behind these atrocities?
You keep harping on the atrocites in Africa, Why don't you run off to Darfur and do something about that - don't forget you peace sign.
Sometimes it's not a matter of stopping the killing, rather its a matter of stopping someone else from killing.

Remember - Evil prevails when good men fail to act.

46zilzal
03-13-2008, 03:13 PM
Sometimes it's not a matter of stopping the killing, rather its a matter of stopping someone else from killing.

Keep eating that pablum while the clowns behind the 9/11 business continue to survive doing who knows what, RIGHT where they have been since September 12th while you support the rutabaga's insanity.

Tom
03-13-2008, 03:49 PM
You just dismiss the continued attempts at new attacks that we have prevented and others around the world that were not? Tell the surviving members of all those dead people who really died for nothing. There is a cancer of madmen out to destroy the West, and no amount of sticking your head up your butt will change that. You cannot negotiate with them, you cannot ignore them, all you do is kill them.

A terror plot against the Olympics was just thwarted last week. London, Spain, Bali...where have YOU been since 9-12?

dav4463
03-13-2008, 04:31 PM
Why can't people realize that radical Islamic terrorists want to kill us? I just don't get it. We have to fight back. You cannot reason with insane people and that includes a lot of Americans who are insane for not recognizing that someone else wants to kill them.

46zilzal
03-13-2008, 04:49 PM
Yeah going to the other side of world and attacking a country that had NOTHING to do with a domestic attack is really rational. Those islamist jets are really fast too!

Same malarkey throughout the century. Remember the Maine!! (only problem was that the boilers blew up)...

Now idiot boy wants to carry out the New American Century baloney and needed a provocation.

Marshall Bennett
03-13-2008, 06:06 PM
You need to go back in time and relive the 60's !!

46zilzal
03-13-2008, 06:13 PM
No people should look back (but never seem to) and LEARN the hard lessons of useless war.

46zilzal
03-13-2008, 06:35 PM
Poll: Opposition to Iraq war at high

Nov. 8, 2007

WASHINGTON, Nov. 8 (UPI) -- A CNN poll released Thursday finds that opposition to the war in Iraq is higher than ever in the United States at 68 percent.

The Opinion Research poll also found high levels of pessimism about progress in Iraq and of opposition to any military action against Iran.

The poll was released as military leaders reported declining violence in Iraq. President George Bush also insists that U.S. and Iraqi government forces are making progress.

delayjf
03-13-2008, 06:35 PM
No people should look back (but never seem to) and LEARN the hard lessons of useless war.
Any you should review the aftermath of ignoring a mad dictator. Tell me, when did Afganistan attack the US? What was our justification for overthrowing that Government?

46zilzal
03-13-2008, 06:43 PM
Any you should review the aftermath of ignoring a mad dictator. Tell me, when did Afganistan attack the US? What was our justification for overthrowing that Government?
This government is good at attacking weak enemies they think they can destroy. Look at that monster, the feared war lords of Grenada!

Much like the CIA went in an assassinated the democratically elected president of Iran, Prime Minister Mohammad Mosaddeq. Wonder why those people are upset with the West? They were given a lot of reason. Then there is Chile with their national day September 11th when the CIA helped overthrow their government too.

The West is just lucky that all of these upset people don't pool their resources and come back for a day of reckoning for all the abuses heaped upon them in the name of imperial conquest.

Replacing Guatemalan leader Jacopo Arbens Guzman with dictator Carlos Castillo Armas, or the CIA backing the overthrow of social democrat Juan Bosch in the Dominican Republic, or Green Berets assassinating Che Guevarra in Bolivia, or the U.S. orchestrated killing of Allende in Chile and installing brutal, murderous dictator Augusto Pinoche Ugarte, or the failed CIA led assassination of Patrice Lumumba in the Republic of the Congo, or Greece, where the catch-phrase was "Papadopoulos: the first CIA agent to become premier of a European country and so on and so on.

GaryG
03-13-2008, 06:53 PM
The West is just lucky that all of these upset people don't pool their resources and come back for a day of reckoning for all the abuses heaped upon them in the name of imperial conquest.Good point comrade....no, THEY are lucky we don't fight real wars any more. You are a poor excuse for a human being....

lsbets
03-13-2008, 07:32 PM
ridiculous

Main Entry:
ri·dic·u·lous
Pronunciation:
\rə-ˈdi-kyə-ləs\
Function:
adjective
Etymology:
Latin ridiculosus (from ridiculum jest, from neuter of ridiculus) or ridiculus, literally, laughable, from ridēre to laugh
Date:

: arousing or deserving ridicule : absurd, preposterous
synonyms see laughable
— ri·dic·u·lous·ly adverb
— ri·dic·u·lous·ness noun

Psst, zilly - perhaps you should check the words of yours I highlighted and see what is wrong with them. You might be even dumber than I thought, no wonder you failed at your chosen career.

hcap
03-13-2008, 09:33 PM
As we all know there was no valid reason to invade Iraq. No WMDs. No operational links to Al Qada or OBL.

Now 4000 of our troops are gone, many more wounded. Close to 1 million unnecessary deaths of Iraqi civilians. 4.5 million externally and internally displaced Iraqis. Perhaps the worst refugee crisis in the world today.

"Mushroom Cloud Condi" helped promote the fiasco. Nothing wrong with protesting idiocy. I think all youse cheerleaders should go play with your war promoting selves.

http://www.bartcop.com/hundred-year-war.jpg

hcap
03-13-2008, 09:44 PM
And while we're counting all them the failed excuses to launch the worst foreign policy disaster in recent memory, why don't we count up our costs including 4.00 a gallon gas?
$110 a barrel now-1/10th of that before the war.

George W Churchill a MBA? :lol:

http://www.bartcop.com/little-guy.jpg

http://www.bartcop.com/tom-pay-fo-itself..jpg

46zilzal
03-13-2008, 10:12 PM
no wonder you failed at your chosen career.
I never failed once. Graduating in the top three of my class I tied for the highest score in the country on the National Medical boards..hardly a failure.

I am doing very well at this chosen career and am making headway into new areas of it daily.

JustRalph
03-13-2008, 11:25 PM
I wish we were imperialists.................. I could get behind that.............

Gibbon
03-14-2008, 12:23 AM
As we all know there was no valid reason to invade Iraq. Saddam Hussein is purported to have killed (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Human_rights_in_Saddam_Hussein's_Iraq) one million people over a span of 20+ years. Including mass atrocities against US supported Kurds (http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-srv/inatl/daily/feb99/kurdprofile.htm).

...including 4.00 a gallon gas? Current world oil markets pump out 70 million barrows a day. Prior to the invasion, Iraq represented a mere two percent of world markets. Americas' source of oil mostly come from Mexico, Canada, Venezuela and Nigeria. Lets not forget, America produces approximately 47% of our oil needs. More if we ever open Alaska. Less if we move away from fossil fuels and reestablish Nuclear energy. The atom is key to ween ourselves off of foreign oil. Unfortunately, Dems consistently sabotage all but politically correct sources of energy.

Enjoy your vacation hcap? I missed your always facetious and frivolous insights.

riskman
03-14-2008, 02:28 AM
The President claims that "The best way to honor the sacrifice of our fallen troops is to complete the mission and win the war on terror."

The best way to keep faith with those who have fallen is to let no more fall. If they fell to end Saddam Hussein’s tyranny, that mission was accomplished hundreds and thousands of deaths ago. If they fell to eliminate weapons of mass destruction, that mission ended years ago. If they fell so that Iraqis might have a new constitution, that mission is accomplished. In any event, they are over with.

Terrorists should be hunted down for specific crimes of terror.

Our soldiers should never have been sent into Iraq. That is reason enough to bring them home now.

hcap
03-14-2008, 06:38 AM
Saddam Hussein is purported to have killed (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Human_rights_in_Saddam_Hussein's_Iraq) one million people over a span of 20+ years. Including mass atrocities against US supported

We have already reached the 1 million mark. In less time than Saddam.
Oh yeah, what would have happened if Bush used only the evil deeds of Saddam and not the main scare tactics of WMDs links to terrorists and "mushroom clouds" and 911 to sell the war????

Nothing

Kurds (http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-srv/inatl/daily/feb99/kurdprofile.htm).

Current world oil markets pump out 70 million barrows a day. Prior to the invasion, Iraq represented a mere two percent of world markets. Americas' source of oil mostly come from Mexico, Canada, Venezuela and Nigeria. Lets not forget, America produces approximately 47% of our oil needs. More if we ever open Alaska. Less if we move away from fossil fuels and reestablish Nuclear energy. The atom is key to ween ourselves off of foreign oil. Unfortunately, Dems consistently sabotage all but politically correct sources of energy.

Please! You forgot to mention monumental instability created by George W. Churchill in the worlds' oil breadbasket

Enjoy your vacation hcap? I missed your always facetious and frivolous insights.

No vacation, business.
But not arguing with nonsense here was refreshing! :jump:

Tom
03-14-2008, 07:33 AM
Here's the deal - Condi was conducting offical business and the dem chair allowed outside agitators to disrupt the procedings. He alowed personal politics to interfer with her doing the people's business. No matter what the protest was about, it was inappropriate and the chair should be removed for incompetance.

As the #1 thread hijacker here,46, I am not suprised, sees nothing wrong with it, after all, all public forums exist for his personal viewpoint only, topics be damned.

And hcap, yes,it was a vacation.:rolleyes:;)

Marshall Bennett
03-14-2008, 10:54 AM
Don't beleive he truely beleives the garbage in the articles he post here . Not that stupid . Likes to start a lot of shit though . Quite successful at that . :cool:

46zilzal
03-14-2008, 11:31 AM
Don't beleive he truely beleives the garbage in the articles he post here . Not that stupid . Likes to start a lot of shit though . Quite successful at that .
You mean re-expose the lies the outright lies and then the OVERT lies these clowns have perpetrated and cost the lives of thousands and thousands? That's what has happened like it or not. It is the moral position of everyone to make sure this garbage is not repeated by learning the lessons of the same b.s that started, then kept, Vietnam going: lies that the gubbment started to believe were true.

delayjf
03-14-2008, 12:03 PM
This government is good at attacking weak enemies they think they can destroy. Look at that monster, the feared war lords of Grenada!
So the real problem is we don't attack countries like Russia, China, etc.
You mean re-expose the lies the outright lies
It's not a lie if you believe it.
Close to 1 million unnecessary deaths of Iraqi civilians
Not even close, and I've examined the BS sources who keep printing this stuff for the gullible to suck in. But hey why let the facts get in the way of your contempt for anything W. What the hell make it 2 million.

Tom
03-14-2008, 12:41 PM
46, you forgot these: , ,

I'll let you figure out where they go.

Gibbon
03-14-2008, 05:02 PM
We have already reached the 1 million mark. In less time than Saddam. Radical left wing propaganda. Not one NON partisan observer concludes civilian casualties approach that number. What is clear, terrorist groups have tainted water supplies thereby poisoning their own people to gain some media advantage.

Oh yeah, what would have happened if Bush used only the evil deeds of Saddam and not the main scare tactics of WMDs links to terrorists.... He sold the war well. Perhaps I jumped to a conclusion I should not have. Judging from your American Indian avatar, one would think you have compassion for such atrocities. Were you also on business when that redneck from Arkansas, Billy Bob 'the great stainmaker' Clinton sat ideally by while observing mass genocide in Rwanda (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rwandan_Genocide)? Or while the world stands by while believers in the unholy prophet relentlessly murders Christians by the thousands in Sudan? Perhaps your compassion is reserved for only politically correct groups.

Although, I will agree with you Bush is completely incompetent. This war should have been over in 6 months if correct WWII rules of engagement (http://archive.newsmax.com/archives/articles/2005/12/5/145110.shtml) were to be deployed.

46zilzal
03-14-2008, 05:38 PM
March 14th
US/IRAQ: "We Reacted Out of Fear, and With Total Destruction"

By Dahr Jamail / IPS

SILVER SPRING, Maryland, Mar 14 - Hart Viges joined the U.S. Army the day after Sep. 11, 2001, in the belief that he could help make the world a safer place.

The event, which has drawn international media attention, was organized by Iraq Veterans Against the War. Its goal is to give U.S. service members a chance to talk about their experiences during the occupations of Iraq and Afghanistan, and to show that their stories of wrongdoing in both countries were not isolated incidents limited to a few "bad apples", as the Pentagon claims, but were everyday occurrences.

Adam Kokesh served in Fallujah beginning in February 2004 for roughly one year. Speaking on a panel about the Rules of Engagement (ROE), he held up the ROE card soldiers are issued in Iraq and said, "This card says, 'Nothing on this card prevents you from using deadly force to defend yourself'."

Kokesh pointed out that "reasonable certainty" was the condition for using deadly force under the ROE, and this led to rampant civilian deaths. He discussed taking part in the April 2004 siege of Fallujah. .During that attack, doctors at Fallujah General Hospital told IPS there were 736 deaths, over 60 percent of which were civilians

"We changed the ROE more often than we changed our underwear," Kokesh said. "At one point, we imposed a curfew on the city, and were told to fire at anything that moved in the dark. I don't think soldiers should be put in the position to choose between their morals and their instinct for survival."

Kokesh also testified that during two cease-fires in the midst of the siege, the military decided to let out as many women and children from the embattled city as possible, but this did not include most men.

"For males, they had to be under 14 years of age," he said. "So I had to go over there and turn men back, who had just been separated from their women and children. We thought we were being gracious."

hcap
03-14-2008, 10:09 PM
There were 2 main rationals for kicking Saddams' butt.
1-Threat of his WMDs
2-Demonsratable operational links with Al Qada

All else was secondary
No war if these were shown as false
No authorization by congress
No support by the people.

http://bp3.blogger.com/_9ks36c549BI/R9sA9UcRF9I/AAAAAAAAAWM/Yje3Q-lfd-0/s400/powell_anthrax_jbc.jpg

This man lied and knew it.
Whereas you lemming-line cheerleaders have backed the worst foreign policy in 30 years and STILL DO.

delayjf
Close to 1 million unnecessary deaths of Iraqi civilians

Not even close, and I've examined the BS sources who keep printing this stuff for the gullible to suck in. But hey why let the facts get in the way of your contempt for anything W. What the hell make it 2 million.
By the time the dust settles 2 million may not be as incredible as you think. 2010? 2012? 2018? According to McSame we are in a hundred year war. According to the neocons we are facing the greatest threat to mankind ever and ever.

BS sources? Hows'about all those BS sources that told us about

1-Threat of his WMDs
2-Demonsratable operational links with Al Qada

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Casualties_of_the_conflict_in_Iraq_since_2003

Opinion Research Business survey March 2003 to...August 2007
1,033,000 violent deaths.

Iraqi Health Ministry survey
151,000 violent deaths out of 400,000 excess deaths due to the war.

Lancet survey 601,027 violent deaths out of 654,965 excess deaths.

Wake up and smell the idiocy.

lsbets
03-14-2008, 10:20 PM
Disturbing to see that you still react with glee to your fantasies of millions of dead at the hands of America Hcap. Your BS numbers have been discredited over and over again, yet you still cling to them, desperately hoping they're true. Its really perverse that your hate for Bush causes you to wish millions had died at his hands. You're one sick puppy.

Marshall Bennett
03-14-2008, 11:19 PM
... same old broken record , different sound .

Gibbon
03-15-2008, 01:14 AM
Lancet survey... Debunking the study ... http://www.washingtoninstitute.org/templateC05.php?CID=2523 The study makes no attempt to separate the deaths of combatants from those of noncombatants. In war, whether conventional, guerrilla, or civil, it is expected that combatants will be killed. The paper indicates that violent death in Iraq occurs primarily among males of military age (15 to 44 years old). Although this group represents only 24.4 percent of the Iraqi population, it accounts for 59 percent of the violent deaths in the sample ..... the media has often highlighted deaths among women and children in Iraq, the findings of the paper emphasize that it is mainly males who are dying, and specifically those one would expect to find, based on their sex and age ..... Iraqis are being killed in a variety of ways, from individual throat cutting to largely indiscriminate suicide bombing. The paper provides rough categories of causes of death, but these are poorly defined.... While Muslims are busy in their historical blood thirsty quest to conquer fellow Muslims we are spared here at home. Works for me. Should a Dem capture the white house and withdraw, I strongly suspect Islam will once again look to target US. Besides, they have 60 virgin brides awaiting Muslim heroes in paradise. I say - send them to oblivion.

How many times must Osama bin Laden emphasize “crusade” in his tapped messages? If we had Reagan or Eisenhower as commander in chief as apposed to this pusillanimous too bit puck we have now, Laden, Musharraf, and King Abdullah {worlds leading terrorist} would know there place.

George Sands
03-18-2008, 11:08 AM
Much like the CIA went in an assassinated the democratically elected president of Iran, Prime Minister Mohammad Mosaddeq. Wonder why those people are upset with the West?

I believe you are a little confused here, 46zilzal. Mossadeh wasn't the democratically elected president of Iran. More important, he wasn't assassinated. He died of natural causes about 15 years after the events of 1953.

delayjf
03-18-2008, 11:35 AM
LJB,

Seriously, the Lancet study - the same study that refuses to make public its data for other to scrutinize? Sounds like the same crowd from the UN claiming global warming.

With regards to Iraqi deaths - I think you protest too much. This in not about Iraqi's dieing, it's about your quest to condemn anything American. If you really "cared" about Iraqi's dieing, you would have supported the over throw of a dictator who is responsible for more Iraqi deaths than anyone in history. Where were you when he was torturing and killing innocent Iraqi civilians? And if you’re so concerned about Iraqi deaths, let’s assume we pull out tomorrow and the civil war begins and thousands are being killed in the streets - what's your solution.