PDA

View Full Version : HSH program

lefthandlow
02-07-2003, 02:08 PM
I know this must have been gone over before but I'd like to know if anyone is currently thinking about buying this program and why?I know people have got it already and they can
post why they like it but I'd like to hear from the person or persons that are almost ready to jump into HSH.Have you looked at the learning curve,support and all.Are you a current computer
program handicapper or are you a newbee like me.I'm
not sure if this software is right for me but I'd really like to hear
from someone who has looked at a few and now may be interested in this program.I hear the creator has worked on a few programs and is on this board.I don't know if there is a demo
or what.I saw a guy using it at a racebook and he was not very
helpful.I looked at the website but the good stuff appears
for members-users.So is anyone ready to take the PLUNGE. Thank you to anyone who replies

hopefully I'm not left at the starting gate

Dave Schwartz
02-07-2003, 02:36 PM
While I will certainly leave your question for others to respond to, I would let you know that I am, in fact, a member here and if you have questions beyond what users may post, please feel free to contact me directly.

Here is a link to our ocntact page.
http://www.horsestreet.com/contactus/index.html

Regards,
Dave Schwartz

Hosshead
02-07-2003, 07:41 PM
Lefthandlow,- Check your Personal Message box.

tedwin
02-07-2003, 11:50 PM
lefthandlow,

I use HSH now so I am not in the group of people who you really addressed your question to. But on one point which you raised, I want to assure you that you will NEVER find any better support than is offered by HSH - both by its developer and by the people who use it. The support from Dave is a model which should be followed by any company in any business.

MarylandPaul@HSH
02-08-2003, 01:18 AM
C'mon Tedwin, don't sugar coat it. You and I both know that it sometimes takes Dave OVER AN HOUR to respond to a support question in the forums.<g>

Lefthandlow, I've been using HSH since last March. Let me know if you're interested in my experience with it once you've heard from other prospective buyers.

MP
PAUL on the HSH forums.