PDA

View Full Version : BIGM 3/12/08

botster
03-12-2008, 01:03 PM
I get the feeling we may see much chalk tonight getting in the numbers, but I do like a few.

3rd 7 PAGE TURNER is the best bet tonight on the card without a doubt.Many things going for her, beginning that I had liked her last year and thought she could be a nice mare in the future.
That mile three back was her best race of her career showing a big wake-up call at 80-1, blasting out,getting hung, and still getting a board spot.Sometimes it takes a horse, especialy mares, a year, or two until they begin to hit their real ability.
The mile two back is another good sign.She was bogged down throughout, getting shuffled to almost last.Anyone who knows Freehold knows you CANNOT close from that spot and finish close.This one not only did, but defeated a nice mare named LUCKY ANGEL who is better than these right now racing at Yonkers.

Take a look at the conditions for this race notice the connections are keeping her out of claimers, and notice that the conditions were written for her.I believe the Aussie connections bogged her down on the pylons in last at Freehold mabey to get the price on her this evening.

I am using 3 TRACE N with her in here.I thought the Q was a very good one and she could menace.

Pressed for time so here are the other value's.

6th 1 MARLEY only at 6-1 or better.
10 NF BEACH CANDY

8th 6 MACHO MIKE

10th 1 DREAM OF MAGIC

Good Fortune All:jump:

whyhorseofcourse
03-12-2008, 03:31 PM
Thanks for the pics!
Good luck!

botster
03-12-2008, 11:05 PM
I get the feeling we may see much chalk tonight getting in the numbers, but I do like a few.

3rd 7 PAGE TURNER is the best bet tonight on the card without a doubt.Many things going for her, beginning that I had liked her last year and thought she could be a nice mare in the future.
That mile three back was her best race of her career showing a big wake-up call at 80-1, blasting out,getting hung, and still getting a board spot.Sometimes it takes a horse, especialy mares, a year, or two until they begin to hit their real ability.
The mile two back is another good sign.She was bogged down throughout, getting shuffled to almost last.Anyone who knows Freehold knows you CANNOT close from that spot and finish close.This one not only did, but defeated a nice mare named LUCKY ANGEL who is better than these right now racing at Yonkers.

Take a look at the conditions for this race notice the connections are keeping her out of claimers, and notice that the conditions were written for her.I believe the Aussie connections bogged her down on the pylons in last at Freehold mabey to get the price on her this evening.

I am using 3 TRACE N with her in here.I thought the Q was a very good one and she could menace.

Pressed for time so here are the other value's.

6th 1 MARLEY only at 6-1 or better.
10 NF BEACH CANDY

8th 6 MACHO MIKE

10th 1 DREAM OF MAGIC

Good Fortune All:jump:

So much for the chalk tonight, and my prediction of it running wild...lol.:lol:

3rd 7 PAGE TURNER 8-1 left smartly for a tuck,sat and got shuffled, was in tight through the stretch with good pace for only fourth.
3 TRACE N 10-1 was never in it.

6th 1 MARLEY was crushed to 5-2, so I went elsewhere.
10 NF BEACH CANDY is where I went to at 50-1. Was parked behind fourth over cover, exploded widest and came flying for second, $48.80 to place,and a $463.80 exacta with a figure 7-2 shot!!:eek:

8th 6 MACHO MIKE mustered up some even pace for minor spoils off a rather dawdeling early pace.

10th 1 DREAM OF MAGIC broke.

Good Fortune All;)

Ray2000
03-13-2008, 06:41 AM
Great pick on Beach Candy, Did she ever see the rail? musta went 1 1/4 mile! :)
1:52 at Pocono shoulda been a flag

I like your comments, keepem coming

botster
03-13-2008, 08:27 AM
[QUOTE=Ray2000]Great pick on Beach Candy, Did she ever see the rail? musta went 1 1/4 mile! :)
1:52 at Pocono shoulda been a flag

Your correct on both observations Ray.Gingrich the trainer gets off his pacers here at the Meadowlands when they are going their best.The 52 at Pocono showed that he has the potential to be a pretty fast horse.

I looked up the replay from last week, and this horse left like a shot for the lead,was in traffic through the stretch with good energy, while never being asked.The past performance line doesn't indicate him leaving, because he yielded rather quickly before the 1/4 pole.This shows why it is so very important to do your homework!!
I can see by his past performances that this is another type that either bleeds, or has difficulty breathing... that was a big race for him.

He never did see the pylons but he was on the bit raging during the entire mile.These kind of hits makes up for many losses and will continue to increase your profits during the year.

Thanx for the kind words and Good Fortune in the future:)