PDA

View Full Version : Shame on you Barack Obama - you lying SOB!

Tom
03-11-2008, 09:47 PM
Well, Obamba is lying through hgis teeth, pandering to Latino voters(?)
He claimed that Lou Dobbs and Rush Limbaugh have called for thier deportatin, when in fact, neither has ever done so. Obama - a racist liar, wants to sit in the Oval Office. He's not fit to mop it's floor.

Cangamble
03-11-2008, 10:12 PM
He claimed that Lou Dobbs and Rush Limbaugh have called for thier deportatin, when in fact, neither has ever done so. Obama - a racist liar, wants to sit in the Oval Office. He's not fit to mop it's floor.
Lou Dobbs really gave it to him tonight. Made him look like a fool. Too bad he didn't show up to take it from Lou.

riskman
03-11-2008, 10:19 PM
Where was Lou Dobbs 500 years ago when the Native Americans needed him??

Greyfox
03-11-2008, 10:44 PM
Where was Lou Dobbs 500 years ago when the Native Americans needed him??

:lol: :lol: :ThmbUp: :ThmbUp:
Another "wish I had said or thought of that point" that I see so many of on this board.

Well done riskman,

Greyfox, :lol:

JustMissed
03-11-2008, 11:27 PM

Snipped from thinkprogress.com. Video is avaiable at that sight:

"Lou Dobbs: We Can Deport All Undocumented Immigrants ‘Because This Is The United States’
In a 60 Minutes interview last night, CNN’s Lou Dobbs said that, while he has never explicitly called for the mass deportation of all undocumented immigrants living in the United States, he believes it can be done.

“When this president and open-borders, illegal-alien-amnesty advocates say, ‘You can’t deport them,’ my answer is, ‘You wanna bet?’ Because this is the United States,” Dobbs said.

Host Lesley Stahl followed up, “If you think it’s possible. How’s it possible?” Said Dobbs: “I think this country can do anything it sets its mind to.” Watch it".[End Quote]

JM

Confusious said: "Better to check your facts before putting your foot in mouth".

Gibbon
03-12-2008, 01:31 AM
Where was Lou Dobbs 500 years ago when the Native Americans needed him?? If only they had an immigration policy in place history would be told differently. Why repeat their mistakes?

JustRalph
03-12-2008, 02:13 AM
Justmissed, what part of that quote you posted do you not understand? He was asked specifically if he was calling for deportation of all Illegs and he said no, but elaborated in saying it "could be done" he has said this several times in response to interviews he has done where other parties have said it can't be done, logistically. It could be done. And he has made the case for that. But he has never called for it to be done. He has called others out who have said that logistically it couldn't be done. That is all.

dav4463
03-12-2008, 06:32 AM
I have given up. Obama is going to be president. Chances are our military will fall apart under Obama and terrorist attacks will be coming very soon. I just hope they miss me.

King Ritchie
03-12-2008, 07:17 AM
Here's how I see this playing out: First of all, I don't know whether or not the Clintons made this a racist race but I do know that 90% of the blacks are now voting for Obama simply because he is black. Now more and more whites are starting to vote for Clinton - why? Could it be race too? I suspect by the time the elections take place in November this will truely be a black and white issue. Prepare for the worse.

One way or another Obama will virtually destroy this country. He will dismantle the military and will spend our money on all kind of give-aways like a drunken sailor. You will not be able to tax the rich enough to pay for his adgenda so be prepared middle class as your taxes will go up thousands of dollars. This will not be only payroll taxes but I suspect you'll see all kind of other hidden taxes. This will be worse than the Carter years. Remember the 30% interest on credit cards? the gas lines? buying gas only on specific days based upon the initial of your last name?

recession, depression, the bankruptcy of our country is a lot closer than you think!

Tom
03-12-2008, 07:37 AM
JM, check YOUR facts, dude. In the 70's, we DID deport over 10 milllion illegals. Dobbsnever called for it, just said it could be done. Obama is nothing but a racist liar.

sammy the sage
03-12-2008, 07:56 AM
"is lying through hgis teeth,"

a do pray tell...which of the OTHER candidate's is NOT...

yeah that's what I thought :bang:

by the way...am playing devil advocate here..no way I'll vote for him!

DanG
03-12-2008, 08:39 AM
My brother made a good point last night.

We were having dinner at my mothers and she was talking about Oprah’s new show on Sundays…”The Big Give” (or some title like that). My brother said…”That should be the campaign slogan for Obama”.

When you combine all the empty rhetoric / (with) / who has endorsed this man, there are some massive spending projects ahead if elected. In my view; We have just exited a reckless spending period that was as “conservative” as a drunken tourist playing roulette.

But…While its highly debatable what % of Americans directly benefit financially from current policy, it can at its core drive GDP. Some of the excessive spending we may be heading for also drives GDP…but it drives it like a broken skateboard in the Indy 500. :faint:

Tom
03-12-2008, 09:13 AM
a do pray tell...which of the OTHER candidate's is NOT...

yeah that's what I thought :bang:

Agree - ALLTHREE are sacks of crap liars, but this Barry O is like a snake oil salesman traveling around the country fleecing people. He makes me sick and I am going to enjoy watching Hilzilla destroy him.

I'm voting for Nader. :rolleyes:

Marshall Bennett
03-12-2008, 10:39 AM
9 out of every 10 blacks voted for Obama in the Mississippi primary . Hopefully 9 out of every 10 whites will vote for McCain in November . By then , most will see the man for the racist he is and vote accordingly . :cool:

Tom
03-12-2008, 11:08 AM
Which one?

ddog
03-12-2008, 11:08 AM
Here's how I see this playing out: First of all, I don't know whether or not the Clintons made this a racist race but I do know that 90% of the blacks are now voting for Obama simply because he is black. Now more and more whites are starting to vote for Clinton - why? Could it be race too? I suspect by the time the elections take place in November this will truely be a black and white issue. Prepare for the worse.

One way or another Obama will virtually destroy this country. He will dismantle the military and will spend our money on all kind of give-aways like a drunken sailor. You will not be able to tax the rich enough to pay for his adgenda so be prepared middle class as your taxes will go up thousands of dollars. This will not be only payroll taxes but I suspect you'll see all kind of other hidden taxes. This will be worse than the Carter years. Remember the 30% interest on credit cards? the gas lines? buying gas only on specific days based upon the initial of your last name?

recession, depression, the bankruptcy of our country is a lot closer than you think!

Well you did get to the point in your last sentence , although that won't change no matter which of the three get in.

:lol:

46zilzal
03-12-2008, 11:33 AM
Funny this guy might actually spend some money in his OWN country for a change like possibly on the interstate highways, which, in a new report, are in need of a major face lift, but the current administration hurries to give it to Brown Kellog Root on the other side of the world.

King Ritchie
03-12-2008, 02:19 PM
Funny this guy might actually spend some money in his OWN country for a change like possibly on the interstate highways, which, in a new report, are in need of a major face lift, but the current administration hurries to give it to Brown Kellog Root on the other side of the world.

Yes, we will have nice roads for the terrorists and communists. Goodbye America and our freedom.

Tom
03-12-2008, 03:02 PM
Look at all the money we are spending to move millions more illegals in through Texas now! High tech highways, man!

delayjf
03-12-2008, 04:10 PM
TOM THIS IS THE MOST OUTRAGIOUS AND OVER THE TOP STATEMENT FROM YOU TO DATE. Assuming he passed the security check - he is certainly qualified to mop the White House floor. ;) :lol:

46zilzal
03-12-2008, 04:31 PM
Yes, we will have nice roads for the terrorists and communists. Goodbye America and our freedom.
You are so full of it at times I think you must be twins with Lefty.....THE BOOGEY MAN is around every street corner, the gubbment tells you as they rob you silly giving tax dollars to their defense department friends as the infrastructure falls apart.

Wake UP!

Of course you keep coming back here under different names but the paranoia is the same flavor.

46zilzal
03-12-2008, 04:45 PM
Communists??? That is laughable.

Gibbon
03-12-2008, 04:49 PM
....Clintons made this a racist race but I do know that 90% of the blacks are now voting for Obama simply because he is black.... 93% of all black Americans vote democratic!
A truism for at least 45 years.

As far as breaking down racial voting blocks...
Black America represents only 15% of total population.
Of that 15% only 50% of eligible black voter cast a ballet despite “heavy voter turnout.”
Cold hard reality, there are not enough Black Americans to determine any election.
Cold hard reality, white America is voting for the Senator from Illinois!

One way or another Obama will virtually destroy this country. In the event you may have missed current events, Bush Jr. along with a complicit republican party has given US more per capita deficits than any other president during the first six years of his administration. Adjusted for the war and Katrina of course. Whoever wins in Nov. will be saddled with any number of economic disasters already inflicted on the greatest sucker every to exist _ the American taxpayer.

I can hardly wait in anticipation of the looming energy crisis immediately ahead while major counties in Europe, Russia, China and Japan are aggressively and sensibly building Nuclear power reactors.

This (http://www.bloomberg.com/apps/news?pid=20601087&sid=as2HyijZ6Gmo&refer=home) just in. Lets blame Obama now.

Gibbon
03-12-2008, 04:54 PM
Wait! Stop the presses. Am I in partial agreement with zilly?
I recant and repudiate all my prior posts in this thread.

46zilzal
03-12-2008, 04:56 PM
Wait! Stop the presses. Am I in partial agreement with zilly?
I recant and repudiate all my prior posts in this thread.
What in finally recognizing what an outright disaster the rutabaga has been? You are hardly alone in that discovery.

46zilzal
03-12-2008, 05:08 PM
Just put in miserable failure and see what google will find for you.
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/americas/3298443.stm

Bush says presidential race won’t affect his decisions on Iraq

By Ben Feller / Associated Press

NASHVILLE — President Bush is serving notice that he’s still running the Iraq war, and that he won’t be influenced by what’s happening in the race for his job.

Bush told a friendly audience today that “the politics of 2008 is not going to enter into my calculations.” He said that troop levels in Iraq will be driven instead by “the peace of the year to come.”

NEITHER DOES REALITY! Good old rutabaga still getting plural subjects and singular verbs together. Politics IS...What a brain dead dyslexic.

Gibbon
03-12-2008, 05:11 PM
I need to redeem myself. I plead temporary insanity! Bush is the greatest thing since JFK tured the White House into a brothel (http://www.geocities.com/Heartland/Lane/7250/thoughts/jfk.html). Spitzer's only failure was not studying the past to see how it's done.

King Ritchie
03-12-2008, 05:48 PM
You are so full of it at times I think you must be twins with Lefty.....THE BOOGEY MAN is around every street corner, the gubbment tells you as they rob you silly giving tax dollars to their defense department friends as the infrastructure falls apart.

Wake UP!

Of course you keep coming back here under different names but the paranoia is the same flavor.

It is simply amazing how you dumb-ass liberals want to spend my tax dollars on everything but the defense of this country. Have you ever heard of Hilter? Red China? Communist Russia? The Japanese and Pearl Harbor? 911? The World Trade Center? WWII? WWI? Since the beginning of time there has been wars and one country taking over another. The number one priority of our government should be defending our country not silly-ass projects that you would allow government to do. Get a job and pay your own way instead of demanding the govenment use my money to pay for your every want you lazy-ass bum.

Marshall Bennett
03-12-2008, 06:05 PM
They don't give a shit !! They hate the United States ... plain & simple !! :cool:

Hank
03-12-2008, 06:26 PM
This is amazing. I often wondered how this country got stuck with a moron like Bush Twice not once not once but Twice.After lurking down here for a while I now see clearly how we got Bush twice.I hear guys I know are NOT dumb[and some who clearly are]:D making wild irrational statements because the American political worldview is so jaded by racebaiting brainwashing and propaganda,quite a sad state of affairs:ThmbDown:Now I know

46zilzal
03-12-2008, 06:39 PM
Get a job and pay your own way instead of demanding the govenment use my money to pay for your every want you lazy-ass bum.
I have been working at a job since the age of 14 and don't expect that to change any time soon.

Tax money should be spent on the people who provide it not for some foreign folly to support the defense industry.

Tom
03-12-2008, 07:51 PM
Rush is now demanding an apology from Barry Hussein for lying about what he said. Is there no limit as to how low this chicago thug will go for votes?

wonatthewire1
03-12-2008, 09:31 PM
he might go low Tom - cuz he's up against "she's crying, she's not crying" and "she's calling you at 3am when the kiddies are in their jammies and the terriers are flying their drone planes over Pittsburgh" Billary!

PaceAdvantage
03-14-2008, 10:50 PM
This is amazing. I often wondered how this country got stuck with a moron like Bush Twice not once not once but Twice.After lurking down here for a while I now see clearly how we got Bush twice.I hear guys I know are NOT dumb[and some who clearly are]:D making wild irrational statements because the American political worldview is so jaded by racebaiting brainwashing and propaganda,quite a sad state of affairs:ThmbDown:Now I knowThat Daily Mirror cover was produced in a nation that once ruled the planet. Now, they are our lap dogs....

wonatthewire1
03-15-2008, 10:07 AM
PA,

You might want to check their (the UK's) US real estate holdings...might have more now than at the time of the revolution...

Its an interesting country (crowded though) - might want to check it out sometime...I'm over there once a month...

Tom
03-15-2008, 11:00 AM
That Daily Mirror cover was produced in a nation that once ruled the planet. Now, they are our lap dogs....

And, while we arae at it, who other the Brittish were the worst violator's of people's rights and freedoms over the centuries? Which nation raped, pillage, and plunder the entire planet more than the Brits? who was, at the time, more of a threat ot freedom word-wide than the NAZI's?

I would be ashamed if I were Brittish.

Greyfox
03-15-2008, 11:28 AM
[QUOTE=Tom
I would be ashamed if I were Brittish.[/QUOTE]

If you are so ashamed of the British, why are you speaking English? :lol:

Tom
03-15-2008, 11:34 AM
I'm not...we fixed it up so it makes sense.;)

Greyfox
03-15-2008, 11:41 AM
I'm not...we fixed it up so it makes sense.;)

Yes, you and George Bernard Shaw are in agreement.

"England and America are two countries separated by a common language."

In the meanwhile, I note that Barrack Obama's connections to Jeremiah Wright are starting to surface. I had suggested that earlier on other threads.

For a series of connect the dot blogs on Obama and Wright's relationship check out http://news.google.com/news?hl=en&q=barrack+obama+%2B+jeremiah+wright&um=1&ie=UTF-8&sa=N&tab=wn

One even accuses him of lying on Anderson Cooper 360.
http://www.gather.com/viewArticle.jsp?articleId=281474977284763

I think that there is a lot more that we need to learn about this guy.

jballscalls
03-15-2008, 11:53 AM
Rush is now demanding an apology from Barry Hussein for lying about what he said. Is there no limit as to how low this chicago thug will go for votes?

Yeah i'm sure he's gonna apologize to mr. doctor shopper Limbaugh.

Tom
03-15-2008, 12:40 PM
Yeah i'm sure he's gonna apologize to mr. doctor shopper Limbaugh.

So, his lying about a person is negated by that person's private actions?
Typical lib viewpoint.

Barry HUSSEIN is a friggin liar, bottom line - he is running for president and he is a racist pig of a liar.

Give me a drug shopper any day.

Thank GOD for Hilllary - she has the balls to put this pile of trash out by the curb where he belongs.

Marshall Bennett
03-15-2008, 02:48 PM
Should she win the nomination , would be just like her to harness the trash and put him on the ticket with her. :cool:

jballscalls
03-15-2008, 07:18 PM
So, his lying about a person is negated by that person's private actions?
Typical lib viewpoint.

Barry HUSSEIN is a friggin liar, bottom line - he is running for president and he is a racist pig of a liar.

Give me a drug shopper any day.

Thank GOD for Hilllary - she has the balls to put this pile of trash out by the curb where he belongs.

I agree he's a liar. i'm done with him. all i said is he wont apologize to Rush.

chickenhead
03-15-2008, 08:48 PM
Why don't Lou Dobbs and Rush Limbaugh want to deport them, if necessary? They're on the amnesty train now?

They both moved down a few notches in my book.

JustRalph
03-15-2008, 10:03 PM
Why don't Lou Dobbs and Rush Limbaugh want to deport them, if necessary? They're on the amnesty train now?

They both moved down a few notches in my book.

no, they both say that there are ways to get them to leave of their own volition

Tom
03-16-2008, 12:01 AM
I agree he's a liar. i'm done with him. all i said is he wont apologize to Rush.

OK, I misunderstood. My apologies.

chickenhead
03-16-2008, 12:36 AM
no, they both say that there are ways to get them to leave of their own volition

That doesn't mean they don't want to deport them...it just means it's the most expensive option. Your thread is called "So you don't want to deport them?" Do you not want to deport them?

We deport a bunch of them every day, if that number went up, I don't think you, me, Rush, or Lou are going to be upset.

They're protesting because it gets them ratings....and makes Obama look bad. It has nothing to do with them not wanting to deport anyone.

The main thing behind deportation, is getting them to leave. It doesn't really matter how. You either support letting them stay, or getting them to leave.

JustRalph
03-16-2008, 01:19 AM
That doesn't mean they don't want to deport them...it just means it's the most expensive option. Your thread is called "So you don't want to deport them?" Do you not want to deport them?

We deport a bunch of them every day, if that number went up, I don't think you, me, Rush, or Lou are going to be upset.

They're protesting because it gets them ratings....and makes Obama look bad. It has nothing to do with them not wanting to deport anyone.

The main thing behind deportation, is getting them to leave. It doesn't really matter how. You either support letting them stay, or getting them to leave.

agreed