PDA

View Full Version : Hillary's Foreign Policy Experience.

delayjf
03-11-2008, 12:23 PM
Some perspective on Hillary's Foreign Policy agreement.

http://time-blog.com/real_clear_politics/2008/03/team_obama_hits_clinton_on_exp.html

Light
03-11-2008, 01:19 PM
Bill Clinton had no foreign policy experience before the WH. GW was faced with the same argument when he ran and deflected it by saying that the president has a foreign policy team advising him whether he has experience or not. Look at JFK. The phone did ring at 3 A.M.He had no experience.

Hillary's symbolic trips to foreign countries did not involve negotiations cause that is beyond authority of first lady. I've been abroad several times myself. Does that qualify me as having "foreign policy experience"?. I dont understand why Obama does not shove this back in Hillary's face. I still expect him too,though that's what I thought Kerry would do.But Kerry only figured it out after he lost. Every politician who has ignored attacks by his rival and said they dont want to play dirty has paid the price for being "nice". That is so naive cause politics is a dirty game. Ignoring an attack is perceived by the public as acquiescence of the attack.

delayjf
03-11-2008, 06:31 PM
Bill Clinton had no foreign policy experience before the WH.
That' fine, but she's claiming that she does have experience and that she was intregal to some Foreign Policy treaties and that experience is what separates her from Obama. And according to that article she is overstating her role in formulating US foreign Policy.

Secretariat
03-11-2008, 08:41 PM
Hopefully, she will not be the Democratic Party's nomination. If so, i could not vote for her.

riskman
03-11-2008, 10:08 PM
A sleazy Hillary victory at the Democratic Convention may well discredit the entire system.

If the American people do not have a belief in the integrity of the process, they may well lose respect for the outcome of that process. And, as a result, they may turn their backs on the election process as a whole and open their minds to the possibility of alternative methods of organizing our governance.
Since I believe that the current hideously corrupt establishment in Washington DC is the source of most of our society’s problems, and that a restoration of liberty and limited government is the solution, then the scorn heaped on this system by defrauded voters may be just what the doctor ordered.

The liberals, by corrupting the electoral system, are about to plunge a stake into the heart of the very vampire which they worship as their god. But they are so blinded by rage and hatred that they may not realize the repercussions of their actions until it is too late.

So let Hillary steal the nomination and possibly the election. Let it be blatant and even humorous in its sleaze. In so doing, Clintonites will have unintentionally advanced the cause of liberty.

Tom
03-12-2008, 07:44 AM
Theses people want to control our health care system and protect us from terrorism, yet they have been arguing over a "do-over" for a month now! Duh!

Marshall Bennett
03-12-2008, 10:42 AM
They say if the super deligates give Hillary the nomination it will destroy the democratic party . By the looks of the two candidates , if this is the best the party has to offer , is it not already in shambles ?? :D

46zilzal
03-12-2008, 01:04 PM
They say if the super deligates give Hillary the nomination it will destroy the democratic party . By the looks of the two candidates , if this is the best the party has to offer , is it not already in shambles ??
The same could be said for the other side of the coin.

Greyfox
03-12-2008, 01:13 PM
Hillary may not have a lot of International experience. She'll be sleeping most nights with someone who does. If in doubt she can tell the waiter to
"Put it on the Bill."

Secretariat
03-12-2008, 04:10 PM
Theses people want to control our health care system and protect us from terrorism, yet they have been arguing over a "do-over" for a month now! Duh!

Hilary Clinton took more insurance company lobbying money than any other candidate by far. She's in bed with the insurance lobby. Her defintion of universal health care is enforcing everyone to pay for private health care. Anyone who vote for her is nuts. The media has been selling her as promiting government health care. Only Kuccinich did that. Her record on NAFTA, Health Care and Iraq are abysmal.

delayjf
03-12-2008, 04:11 PM
Want to watch these cock roaches scramble - lets start protesting for
UNIVERSAL LEGAL SERVICES.

bigmack
03-12-2008, 04:53 PM
Only Kuccinich did that.
Speaking of Denny....I hadn't realized DK had such a fetching wife. Reminds one of Julliane Moore.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EsY2pYFnB6o

http://i165.photobucket.com/albums/u70/macktime/julianne-moore-2.jpg

Julliane Moore, aka "Maude"

Maude Lebowski: Do you like sex, Mr. Lebowski?
The Dude: 'Scuse me?
Maude Lebowski: Sex. The physical act of love. Coitus. Do you like it?
The Dude: I was talking about my rug.
Maude Lebowski: You're not interested in sex?
The Dude: You mean coitus?

Hank
03-12-2008, 05:58 PM
Have you been in a coma or something for 7 years.:lol:

Tom
03-12-2008, 07:44 PM
Hillary may not have a lot of International experience. She'll be sleeping most nights with someone who does. If in doubt she can tell the waiter to
"Put it on the Bill."

Woah Nellie!
If that is your criteria, than voting for any woman EXCEPT hillary is in order.:lol:

uQTokxdiHiY