PDA

View Full Version : Spitzer ran on a "change" platform as well....

PaceAdvantage
03-10-2008, 04:29 PM
Wow....I wonder what skeletons lurk in the closets of other well known Democrats who are also running under the "change" chant....:lol:

PaceAdvantage
03-10-2008, 04:30 PM
The "ethics" man.....what a crying shame....:lol:

The man who supported the indictment of an entire organization (NYRA) over the crimes of a handful of mutuel tellers is nothing more than a common whore monger....what a shocker....

ljb
03-10-2008, 04:50 PM
Spitzer was caught on a federal wiretap arranging to meet with a prostitute at a Washington hotel last month, the Times reported on its Web site.
This explains why Bush wants immunity for the telecoms.

slewis
03-10-2008, 05:58 PM
Wow....I wonder what skeletons lurk in the closets of other well known Democrats who are also running under the "change" chant....:lol:

Is that the "Larry Creig" closet Republicans want to peak for "change" in???

Careful Mr. Administrator, kinky sexual habits have NO political boundaries and that's a bet no bookie would take from me (or anyone)

Like I suggested in my early posts (NYRA+ Spitzer vs Bruno) our politicians are as phony as the day is long and the American people keep getting duped by their bull shit.

OTM Al
03-10-2008, 06:53 PM
Find me a NY politician who is not dirty.

dutchboy
03-10-2008, 06:55 PM
What about Ms Hillary?

Find me a NY politician who is not dirty.

PaceAdvantage
03-10-2008, 07:31 PM
Is that the "Larry Creig" closet Republicans want to peak for "change" in???Larry Craig? Larry Craig? Is that it? Nobody cares about Larry Craig.

Now this Spitzer, he was a future Presidential candidate in the making. For shame....

Has he resigned yet? It's amazing how these Democrats take all day long to resign, but when a Repub gets caught, he's out the door before you can say "snoozle"

slewis
03-10-2008, 08:13 PM
Larry Craig? Larry Craig? Is that it? Nobody cares about Larry Craig.

Now this Spitzer, he was a future Presidential candidate in the making. For shame....

Has he resigned yet? It's amazing how these Democrats take all day long to resign, but when a Repub gets caught, he's out the door before you can say "snoozle"

MR PA,

With all due respect.....
Spitzer was NEVER a Presidential candidate. He has made far too many enemies.
He's impossible to get along with (unless you have long legs and a pretty face, I guess).
I hope is career is going going..... gone and even then he won't get his due.
And by the way... Larry Craig still earns a paycheck written by the taxpayers of this country. Now dont get me wrong, I could care less who's you know what is getting worked by a hooker, intern, gal or boy friend.
If your in public office, serve the people, do your job and if you get caught .. come clean and resign and move on. (Larry and Elliot incl. but not limited to)

lamboguy
03-10-2008, 08:30 PM
in my world cheating on your spouse is one of the worst things you can do. if you cheat on them you cheat in other forms of life. this is a guy that always wanted to go after peopel and give them big time in the big house. obviously he has misused his power and should be punished by more than a step down in office.

in this country there has been plenty of scandals whether democrat, republican or independent. i hate to be cynical, but they basically all care less about the people they are supposed to represent, and could care less about the job they partake in.

we are supposed to support our leaders from which ever side of the isle they are from. if they ask for your first born kid to go fight a war, you have to send them.

but can you trust our leaders that they are doing their job for the benefit of the people they govern?

that is a tough one to answer these days.

wonatthewire1
03-10-2008, 08:37 PM
in my world cheating on your spouse is one of the worst things you can do. if you cheat on them you cheat in other forms of life. this is a guy that always wanted to go after peopel and give them big time in the big house. obviously he has misused his power and should be punished by more than a step down in office.

in this country there has been plenty of scandals whether democrat, republican or independent. i hate to be cynical, but they basically all care less about the people they are supposed to represent, and could care less about the job they partake in.

we are supposed to support our leaders from which ever side of the isle they are from. if they ask for your first born kid to go fight a war, you have to send them.

but can you trust our leaders that they are doing their job for the benefit of the people they govern?

that is a tough one to answer these days.

I hear ya Lambo but we need to feel that the other side (whatever side is the opposite of your political leanings) is dirtier than your side is.

In the end, the polticos get the cash and the seat on the board of directors, those that root for them get to get wound up again with the next bunch of politicos. Now we have Billary, Barry and Juan McCan't to get all hot and bothered about. For awhile here in NJ, it was the make-up boy, McGreevey crying on TeeVee - all but a shadow and a memory these days...

But it makes for good TeeVee, if only for a day or two, then onto the next horror story...

Just two weeks ago, we had McCan't and the lobbyist story - have ya heard anything about it recently? Maybe nothing to it - but did stir the unwashed masses for a few days...whether Repuke or Demonrat - all the same - as long as the money is green and they are taking it out of circulation and putting it in their own pocket.

:bang:

Marshall Bennett
03-10-2008, 11:11 PM
Larry Craig? Larry Craig? Is that it? Nobody cares about Larry Craig.

Looks as if he's holding off resignation in fear of inditement . Buying a little time
( no pun ) to let lawyers bargain ... which they likely will . :cool:

PaceAdvantage
03-11-2008, 12:31 AM
Yeah, Larry Craig hasn't resigned yet either, has he.......

In any event, I'm sure all politicians suck, basically. They're all whores in their own way. So is it really any surprise when one of them actually goes to bed with one?

ddog
03-11-2008, 02:07 AM
Craig , while he should be gone is a different kettle of fish here.

Spitzer passed money , had an account and it sounds like he paid for the 5star to travel across state lines for "the" purpose.

Those are or can be felony raps I think.

I wonder why he didn't resign at the original news conference.

Cn't be much to bargain over???
a little strange.
Maybe reaching out to see if anyone thinks he can ride it out.
That would be something to see!

lamboguy
03-11-2008, 03:10 AM
the governor has plenty of money. nothing ever happens to you when you have the dough rey me!

what about the poor suckers he nailed that were broke?

he ate them up like lamb chops for his own benefit whether they were guitly or not!

46zilzal
03-11-2008, 12:52 PM
Looks like the only change will be the governor's address!

Marshall Bennett
03-11-2008, 01:14 PM
hmmm ... Spitzer was # 9 , would be interesting to know who all the other numbers represent ?? :p

Tom
03-11-2008, 01:40 PM
It was recently made a felony in NYS. He could also face the Mann act federally. He must be prosecuted tot he fullest extent of the law and get the maximum sentences.

riskman
03-11-2008, 03:53 PM
Yeah, Larry Craig hasn't resigned yet either, has he.......

In any event, I'm sure all politicians suck, basically. They're all whores in their own way. So is it really any surprise when one of them actually goes to bed with one?

Excellent comparison. It also appears client #9 AKA the Sheriff of Wall Street likes to "play" some real cowboy and indian games while romping with his high-priced call girl.

"Mr. Clean" is just another "john" who has screwed New Yorkers.

JustRalph
03-11-2008, 08:24 PM
It was recently made a felony in NYS. He could also face the Mann act federally. He must be prosecuted tot he fullest extent of the law and get the maximum sentences.

Well, I finally remembered where I had heard of the Mann act before..........

at 1:28 into this video it is mentioned. And when this officer mentions it, you better pay heed, you Sumbitch!

XfbYpUWMwm4