PDA

View Full Version : More of those last throes Dick

46zilzal
03-10-2008, 11:49 AM
http://www.cnn.com/2008/WORLD/meast/03/10/iraq.main/index.html

Poor fellows keep getting killed for nothing. It is pitiful.

PaceAdvantage
03-10-2008, 04:58 PM
Killed for nothing? Not quite Charlie.....

USA and GWB....terror free since 9/11/01......

46zilzal
03-10-2008, 06:15 PM
Killed for nothing? Not quite Charlie.....

The U.S. was terror free between 1941 and the early 90's and then until 2001. Killing people around the globe didn't have anything to do with those time periods either.

DJofSD
03-10-2008, 06:33 PM
Would it do any good to point out that a vast majority of the war and various conflicts occuring throughout the world are due to religous factions fighting? Care to guess what religion is involved in all of these? Let me give you a hint: they're all about peace.

Secretariat
03-10-2008, 11:20 PM

Why do you keep repeating this lie? Even GW doesn't.

"As all Americans know, recent weeks have brought a second wave of terrorist attacks upon our country: deadly anthrax spores sent through the U.S. Mail…Four Americans have died as a result of these acts of terrorism…The Postal Service and the FBI have offered a reward of up to $1 million for information leading to the arrest and the conviction of the anthrax terrorists…We do not yet know who sent the anthrax — whether it was the same terrorists who committed the attacks on September the 11th, or whether it was the — other international or domestic terrorists. We do know that anyone who would try to infect other people with anthrax is guilty of an act of terror…I’m proud of our citizens’ calm and reasoned response to this ongoing terrorist attack."

- GW Bush

Even Bush declares it an act of terrorism after 911, and the culprits have still NOT been caught. At least no one has been charged or convicted.

Lynn Cheney used the same line on John Stewart. He didn't let her get away with it so easily.

http://thinkprogress.org/2007/10/11/lynne-cheney-stewart/

And just this past week, we had a terrorist bombing at a recruiting station in New York. If you're going to use slogans at least tell the whole truth.

PaceAdvantage
03-11-2008, 12:33 AM
USA and GWB.....TERROR FREE since 9/11

I stand by my statement. A lone nut with a cherry bomb or some Anthrax spores doesn't quite make the cut....