11 B COR TERRY

7th 1 GET THE KEYS

8th 3 LF SHARP SCORE
9 SERIA'S DREAM

10th 5 RUSTICO PLUTO

Good Fortune All:jump:

Ray2000
03-09-2008, 07:27 PM
4 out of 7 longshots hit the board, 1 winner, 1 showed at $16.60good 'capping, thanx

whyhorseofcourse
03-09-2008, 07:40 PM
Nice job!

botster
03-09-2008, 11:11 PM
Thanx guys, my philosophy has always been when you have the confidence in your value hunting..."THEY WILL COME".

They scratched my #6 MISTY SEA in the fourth.

3 CLARETT in the 3rd was crushed at only a $10.40 mutual...It forced me to go heavier on exotics.It's tough to take 4-1 on a horse that is moving up in class off losses.Almost every time the GP will bypass without a second glance.In this case the connections were sending it in with much interest.

5 RUSTICO PLUTO in the tenth lost a ton of ground when he had to sharp angle across the track at 15-1 after leaving... he raced giant.He is one of the best 15 claiming trotters on the grounds when he is sound.

In the 9th SIERRAS DREAM raced well enough and now can be considered seriously for a win photo next week.I posted on another board "that he certainly has a look of class when he goes" and he should start showing it very soon.

10 L F TOPAZ in the 6th, is still a dangerous horse to follow up with in the future.They seem to have worked out his problem(s) and he has a class edge on many of these.Trotters are much more reliable when they get better soundness wise to come back to their class.11 B COR TERRY was given a poor drive tonight, unusual for Dave Miller to do so with a trotter.He has always had problems taking air,but is just flat out better than these when he has his lungs.He was recently rested, and that seems to have helped him...definite threat to rebound.

Good Fortune To All In The Upcoming Weeks.:)