PDA

View Full Version : COME ON FELLAS

Bruddah
02-06-2003, 09:04 PM
it's just horse racing, for Pete's sake. None of this is worth arguing about in the grand scheme of things. Simmer down, you both will live longer. ;)

Suff
02-08-2003, 01:26 AM
Point taken... Bruddah.... I lost my cool... Always helps to have a voice of reason around.......No reason to get upset... and I was just mildly irratated until I was called a Plagarist... And fact is... I don't really care if I am... lol..... I'm not a copyright freak to begin with.......Being called a Plagarist is almost like a promotion from what I have been called...........Thanks.......SUFF

ponyplayer
02-08-2003, 10:35 PM
We all spend a lot of time reading, researching, looking for a clue that will give us an edge, it is easy to forget when or where you got some piece of information...I don't think anyone on this forum is looking to "steal" someone else's "work" just merely pass on info that may help others......If I play Suff's picks (and I do play some), I don't think I'm stealing his work nor do I feel guilty cashing in...it's just part of the game...we're usually all looking for a tip.

Step back, take a break, and lets get on with the game. ;)