PDA

View Full Version : New hot Bug at Big A

eastie
03-06-2008, 03:38 PM
Young Sebastian Morales has made a tremendous careeer move in moving his tack from the overcrowded (85 jockeys) jock room at Tampa to the confines of the Big A. It was obvious the first time I saw him at Tampa that horses really run for this kid. He should win a ton of races starting now. Yesterday's 1st race got the ball rolling and he just got that hanger Waymint home to start the pick 4 today. he also has ridden well in all his races here and had a well ridden third on Sandstone at around 30-1 earlier. Anything he rides is live-ola the biggerr the price the better. He could be turned into a monster if we all pull together as a team.

asH
03-06-2008, 06:22 PM
He caught my eye...he was calm and cool as he rallied on the rail, in tight yesterday... and today he had Waymint well placed in the race before rolling up on the lead horse. Ive gotten so use to Aqu jocks not knowing where they should be relative to the pace...but s. Morales immediately caught my eye...24 years old from Mexico.

voucher
03-06-2008, 10:16 PM
Well,Mr. Morales is in big trouble if he was looking to get away from a crowded jockey colony,because in about 3 weeks,all the big boys will be coming back to Big A from Gulfstream,and the mounts for him will be getting pretty scarce.

eastie
03-07-2008, 02:45 AM
Well,Mr. Morales is in big trouble if he was looking to get away from a crowded jockey colony,because in about 3 weeks,all the big boys will be coming back to Big A from Gulfstream,and the mounts for him will be getting pretty scarce.

big boys yes....bug boys no. Hot bugs get mounts no matter what. Pay attention and you might learn a little something and make some money in the process.

kenwoodallpromos
03-07-2008, 10:54 AM
How long has this "bug" been riding outside the USA? Wlll Fasllon be a "bug" in the USA? IMO time to check international wins on these "newbie" riders!!

voucher
03-07-2008, 11:33 AM
big boys yes....bug boys no. Hot bugs get mounts no matter what. Pay attention and you might learn a little something and make some money in the process.I think you need to pay attention and wake up!!

AQUEBUCKS
03-07-2008, 11:46 AM
I believe Jason Blewitt mentioned this 22 year old Mexican native on his show yesterday. Looks like a strong finisher.

Hosshead
03-08-2008, 12:44 AM
Smart move getting to Aqu, meeting trainers etc. before the rest of the colony arrives. Can't do anything but help the kids business.

eastie
03-08-2008, 12:53 AM
I think you need to pay attention and wake up!!

I wonder if you were paying attention in the last race as Morales got an 85-1 shot home fourth for a beautiful paying superfecta with the obvious horses running 1,2,3. Why don't you put your voucher where your mouth is. He will be the leading bug at Aqueduct, Belmont, and Saratoga. I have plenty of extra after that super that says so. Viva Morales !

voucher
03-08-2008, 11:44 AM
I wonder if you were paying attention in the last race as Morales got an 85-1 shot home fourth for a beautiful paying superfecta with the obvious horses running 1,2,3. Why don't you put your voucher where your mouth is. He will be the leading bug at Aqueduct, Belmont, and Saratoga. I have plenty of extra after that super that says so. Viva Morales !
My money says he won't last long at all.
ooooh,he got fourth,lookout world.

eastie
03-08-2008, 06:46 PM
2nd half of the $89 DD. The first half had just run 2nd to Pyro. The kid can ride.

eastie
03-13-2008, 01:46 PM
My money says he won't last long at all.
ooooh,he got fourth,lookout world.

another winner yesterday at 5-1
6 mounts today and alreeady won the first...$12.80

He should get the icky today

Imriledup
03-13-2008, 08:20 PM
I love light riding bugs who have talent and make em run. Morales burned a few dollars of mine today with incompetent rides, he's still very raw, i think he's going to need more experience in route races, another 100 to 200 rides he'll be much more capable.

voucher
03-14-2008, 11:29 AM
he needs to go to a smaller venue.He won't have any mounts in a few weeks.

Kelso
03-17-2008, 03:09 PM
he needs to go to a smaller venue.He won't have any mounts in a few weeks.

I hope he hitches a ride over to MTH. I'll try a few bucks with him. (Did pretty well betting Carol Cedeno last year.)

magwell
03-17-2008, 04:01 PM
I hope he hitches a ride over to MTH. I'll try a few bucks with him. (Did pretty well betting Carol Cedeno last year.) Thats were he is going you can BET ON IT

eastie
03-21-2008, 12:57 PM
could be another Steve Cauthen.......he'll be winning at monmouth on his days off. Be a believer....

eastie
03-22-2008, 04:32 PM
the icky plus one today......

eastie
03-23-2008, 01:20 AM
Thats were he is going you can BET ON IT

the only place he's going is Belmont, then Saratoga. Are you paying attention? When this kid moves to the lead on a horse , he doesn't let anyone by him..