I am an old time capper, pen and paper.
I have an angle play based on 3 consecutive
running lines in the past performance.
How can i scan all races, every day to pull
out these plays?

Thanks for any info!

chrisl
03-05-2008, 08:50 PM
Hello: I would try Equisim, it has ability to run a formula view that you can write a program for your needs. I have the software, and very happy with it. Post your Q's at thorotech.com. It might not be what you are looking for, but worth a try. Chrisl

JustRalph
03-05-2008, 11:40 PM
you are going to have to be more specific in what you want the software to do?

Chris, Ketchikan,AK ? Wow!

chrisl
03-06-2008, 12:09 AM
Hello Ralph: Thanks to certain Goverment Adm. I had to move my family to Ca in 2002. Shut down the woods, Fishing, mining, so the lower 48 could import more, From foreign country's. This left Very proud poeple, selling trinkets, bus tours, etc. Oh, There is still the oil, my bad.Speaking Solely of Southeast Alaska.
I held on, untill my children were raised in the GREATEST place to raise a family. In My opinion....Chrisl

Handiman
03-06-2008, 01:32 AM
Chris,

I wrote a program not long ago that will open a data file(where race cards are loaded and stored) and based on the date you enter will run through and handicap each card from that date and save results to a file.

I imagine, I could reprogram it to use your required info and put out selections based on your method. If you are interested, just PM me and we can talk.

Handiman :)

parlay
03-06-2008, 07:28 AM
Guys, this angle is based on the distance of the
3 races and the speed/position shown in the 3rd
effort. The speed/position of the first 2 efforts is
of lesser importance.