rcknhrse
03-04-2008, 05:56 PM
FREE PP'S ARE ALREADY POSTED ON LINE .
I HAVE COLLECTED WHAT IS AVAILABLE AND PUT THEM IN MY YAHOO GROUP
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/PUPPETPOETPIRATEPAUPERPAWN/
WILL POST A COMPLETE SET WHEN THEY ARE AVAILABLE

bishlap
03-05-2008, 02:24 AM
I always have the winner, exacta and triple @ Fairgrounds... until that neverending stretch eats up my horses. Anyone have better luck @ that track? What's your secret?

rcknhrse
03-06-2008, 05:39 PM
I always have the winner, exacta and triple @ Fairgrounds... until that neverending stretch eats up my horses. Anyone have better luck @ that track? What's your secret?
REPEAT THAT IN ENGLISH .

46zilzal
03-07-2008, 01:09 PM
Pyro will be up closer to the pace Saturday.

46zilzal
03-07-2008, 01:11 PM
Like any other course with eccentricities FIND them and exploit them. Energy parameters at each distance define the winners.

Tom
03-07-2008, 01:44 PM
Why will Pyro be closer today?
In his races, he was 8.75, 8.5, 7.5, 7 and 6.5 back at the pace call against paces of 109 to 114.3. Positionally, in his routes, 11,7,7.
Idon't see him being closer to an expected faster pace than last time.

skate
03-07-2008, 02:06 PM
IMO, the odd alone gives him a DQ for winner.

I'd Loooooooove the ; Tri,
Unbridled w/ Blackberry (5 and 7)
over all
w/ 5, 7.

thank you veeery much:cool:

cnollfan
03-07-2008, 11:42 PM

On the main track, saving ground on the far turn is beneficial at Fair Grounds. Many winners are closers that save ground on the turn and then move wide for the stretch run. Outside posts win less than their fair share of sprints, and speed on the outside is particularly vulnerable if it can't clear the field and get to the rail.

On the turf, the inside is kind of boggy and the going seems better outside.

parlay
03-08-2008, 07:58 AM
Clicked in link, cant find file to load

FREE PP'S ARE ALREADY POSTED ON LINE .
I HAVE COLLECTED WHAT IS AVAILABLE AND PUT THEM IN MY YAHOO GROUP
WILL POST A COMPLETE SET WHEN THEY ARE AVAILABLE

sammy the sage
03-08-2008, 08:09 AM
same here...nothing to download any-where's...nice thought tho! :confused:

rcknhrse
03-08-2008, 08:58 AM
same here...nothing to download any-where's...nice thought tho! :confused:
23 people from this forum and another forum have joined and had no problem.
click this link
when you are on that page look for the JOIN THIS GROUP icon
click that icon,
follow directions for joining the group.
once you are in look at the menu on the left side of the page.
click FILES
YOU WILL SEE FOLDERS CONTAINING THE PP'S.
WITH A PDF FILE JUST CLICK THE FILE YOU WANT
THEN CLICK THE FOLDER ICON AT THE TOP LEFT OF THE PAGE AND SAVE IT TO YOUR HARD DRIVE.
FOR ANT OTHER TYPE OF FILE THERE ARE DIRECTIONS ON THE PAGE TO HELP YOU WITH THAT

parlay
03-08-2008, 09:52 AM
you never said i had to join!
What kind of club is this :jump:

rcknhrse
03-08-2008, 10:14 AM
you never said i had to join!
What kind of club is this :jump:
I STARTED THIS MAINLY FOR MY SELF
Just a place to store files in case my hard drive crashes.
So i started sharing the sat pp's with the members of the clubhouse turn forum because we have a contest every sat involving 1 track.
As i went thru the free pp's looking for FG i started saving all the pp's for sat.
I dont know how often i will do that.
I do plan on sharing the contest pp's every sat.

cj
03-08-2008, 11:47 AM
Like any other course with eccentricities FIND them and exploit them. Energy parameters at each distance define the winners.

Actually, the winners define the energy parameters, which are then used to try to identify future winners.

jonnielu
03-08-2008, 11:56 AM
In his races, he was 8.75, 8.5, 7.5, 7 and 6.5 back at the pace call against paces of 109 to 114.3. Positionally, in his routes, 11,7,7.

For Pyro, the long stretch will only be an advantage, if he lays back with confidence and positions better for this stretch run, then what was done in the Risen Star. All is lost though if he loligags just a click too much, or stupidly gets boxed ala Risen Star.

Because Tale of Ekati will run for the wire, but has no need to fight anybody for a frontside position, and it is unlikely that any will make a fight for the lead with plenty of room to work on the back end.

Pyro is challenged for some early giddyup and an even performance, I doubt that he can do both in a way that puts him in front of Tale of Ekati. Tale of Ekati looks to have the rocking chair trip with none to burn him up early for the benefit of Pyro, and Pyro lacking the ability to do the job himself.

It also doesn't look as if Tale of Ekati would need to extend himself for an easy lead, that would bring him to the business end of the big corner with plenty of run, if Pyro lays back, he'll need to be bringing it from the end of the backstretch all the way to the wire.

9th - FairGrounds
LA Derby - 8.5fD

# POST ErlSpd / ML

179 4 99 12
126 6 99 3.5
162 9 97 4.5
189 1 91 15
172 2 88 20
180 5 83 20
179 8 83 4
176 7 82 10
157 3 81 1.4

Of course, that's just my opinion.
jdl

Robert Fischer
03-08-2008, 11:58 AM
is J Be K scratched?

Grits
03-08-2008, 12:39 PM
is J Be K scratched?

No, he is not.

There are no scratches in the 9th.

point given
03-08-2008, 04:27 PM
TS cut me off , due to their moving ,"last 360 day"amount. I did over the amount for Bris for the 2007 year, but with this moving thing, i miissed by a couple. They are losing a customer, as i had been a great customer of bris for many years. This corporate think mentality and exclusive track feed thing is a just plain dumb and turning me off racing, period.

So anyone have a live link, its not on the FG website, and i don't have HRTV for the "extensive coverage" of this KD prep. What an industry :mad:

rcknhrse
03-08-2008, 07:41 PM
i am ready to leave Twin spires my self.

their rewards are a joke compared to you bet.
the amount of money i save by getting the pp's for free if i make a bet is not woth it.
plus today their web page has been erratic at best .
I was tryig to look at FG 12th and they had the odds and #'s for FG 10th
Same with Bay Meadows 8th.They had the #'s for the 6th race on their screen.

46zilzal
03-08-2008, 10:52 PM
4th most of the trip then moved. Closer up.

Tom
03-09-2008, 12:39 AM
Positionally, but you don't use that.

46zilzal
03-09-2008, 01:08 AM
Approximately 3 back at the 2nd call is moving up into the pace.

rrpic6
03-09-2008, 07:28 AM
i am ready to leave Twin spires my self.

their rewards are a joke compared to you bet.
the amount of money i save by getting the pp's for free if i make a bet is not woth it.
plus today their web page has been erratic at best .
I was tryig to look at FG 12th and they had the odds and #'s for FG 10th
Same with Bay Meadows 8th.They had the #'s for the 6th race on their screen.

Same thing was happening to me. Could have been Internet Explorer, as I went to Firefox and all was well.

RR

rcknhrse
03-09-2008, 10:21 AM
Same thing was happening to me. Could have been Internet Explorer, as I went to Firefox and all was well.

RR
I have always had trouble with Firefox,but everywhere i look on the WEB i see nothig but good thing said about it.I guess ill give it another try.
But I am going to quit Twin Spires.Iam looking for an ADW that has a feature like TABOZBET an aussie ADW .It tracks the betting in intervals of 5 minutes starting at 15 min to post and ending with 2 min to post,and keeps all that info on the board for the entire day.
Yesterday during the 10th at FG i was pulled away from my pc to do something for my daughter ,i took a quick glance and thought i saw #12 as 1 of the top 3 fav in the early betting.
This is a key factor for me.By the time i got back it was 8 min to post and the odds had changed..
#12 wins the race and paid over $20.00

Tom
03-09-2008, 06:18 PM
Approximately 3 back at the 2nd call is moving up into the pace. 4th by 4 at the half. But again, since when do you use postional?