PDA

View Full Version : Side Effects

bigmack
03-04-2008, 01:22 AM
Are they for real? So you get rid of this "I can't stop my leg" (cue RKlein) syndrome and you risk all of that? Increased gambling urges? :lol:

I say keep the leg restless!

AUsCxoShVqs

Broadcast advertising for meds should be nipped in the bud. Pronto.

BillW
03-04-2008, 01:32 AM
Are they for real? So you get rid of this "I can't stop my leg" (cue RKlein) syndrome and you risk all of that? Increased gambling urges? :lol:

I say keep the leg restless!

Smells like a prior lawsuit is behind this. Leave it to the lawyers to create an environment where accurate medical information is suppressed for this noise. And yes I agree, advertising for prescription drugs should be stopped.

betchatoo
03-04-2008, 08:44 AM
Increased sexual urges? I see spouses slipping this into each others coffee

ljb
03-04-2008, 11:58 AM
For the first time ever, I agree with bigmack. Who woulda thunk ?

bigmack
03-04-2008, 01:54 PM
For the first time ever, I agree with bigmack. Who woulda thunk ?
Harmony is possible with the oddest of couplings

http://i165.photobucket.com/albums/u70/macktime/The-Odd-Couple-Print-C12945200.jpg

ddog
03-04-2008, 02:08 PM
people that are dumb enough to actually "want" this crap take their chances.

They will get it no matter if on tv advert or in some trash checkout stand mag or from the corner "dealer".

let them put it on tv, I guess if it contributes to "thinning of the herd" so much the better.

they should have legal crack and grass meth , you name it on tv as well.
sell it out of Quicktrips and tax it.

Will do just as much good as the "War" on drugs. Yeah, what a laugh that has been.
Lawyer and police retirement fund war , more like it.

Face it people, when there is a market for all the drugs and trash we sell, it doesn't point to a problem with the pushers as much as the users!

chickenhead
03-04-2008, 02:53 PM
Face it people, when there is a market for all the drugs and trash we sell, it doesn't point to a problem with the pushers as much as the users!

Speaking of vice markets, a conversation with a coworker sparked a thought, and I've worked out a way to run a brothel that would be fully legal, at least in California.

Unfortunately, having no real interest in being a Madam (or a John), it does me no good. Hurrumph.

bigmack
03-04-2008, 03:01 PM
Speaking of vice markets, a conversation with a coworker sparked a thought, and I've worked out a way to run a brothel that would be fully legal, at least in California.

Unfortunately, having no real interest in being a Madam (or a John), it does me no good. Hurrumph.
Does it involve an offering plate?

http://www.giftsandofferings.com/Images/Filler/Offering_Plate.jpg

chickenhead
03-04-2008, 03:04 PM
nope. a camera.

46zilzal
03-04-2008, 03:10 PM
In all the years I practiced I never saw a single case of this. A cure in search of a problem....

Cangamble
03-04-2008, 03:17 PM
I hate it when my foot falls asleep during the day because that means it's
going to be up all night. -- Steven Wright

Tom
03-04-2008, 03:44 PM
Mr. Castanza has the "jimmy" legs, and Kramer has the "jimmy" arms.
It's more widespread that you think.