PDA

View Full Version : info is info

t.martin
02-05-2003, 11:10 PM
suff. I almost made a mistake and posted this is the wrong box where I might get harrased as well. I saw your post when it first hit the board and knew where it came from because I happen to be off work due to an injury and I surf horse sites non stop.I never thought for once anything bad about the post other than great info suff is sharing with the players like he always does. See I am on this site for hours but I dont type well nor do I write well when trying to expresss myself so I dont contribute.Then I thought what if everyone did like me, there would be no board. Of course I dont like every point of view or post but am glad they post bacause I enjoy it. I love the selection section and wish we would come up with better ways for more to get involved and stay excited. I love what pa has put together here and am sure when he would have recieved an email privately then emailed you privately to question you on the post and then asked that you give the due to whomever you would have without a second thought.Anyways love you insight and committment to the game we all love.later.

PaceAdvantage
02-05-2003, 11:30 PM
In our society, much info is proprietary....info has authors...info is copyrighted.

You just can't go around posting whatever you want, from wherever you want. If that were the case, I'd just copy the front pages of Bloodhorse.Com, Thoroughbredtimes.Com and DRF.com every day so you wouldn't have to visit those sites....you'd get everything right here.

While I was at it, I'd give away for free all the data files I download from BRIS everyday...that would bound to keep people coming back to my website for more.....

Don't try and turn a very legitimate request (credit sources) into something it's not (harrassment)....I very much appreciate it when fellow board members alert me to the fact that something questionable might be posted on my board, as sometimes I can't read every single post as closely as I'd like to.

==PA

t.martin
02-05-2003, 11:46 PM
Point well taken on info and must of misunderstood the request as being something more than what it was. keep up the great work with this site, its very good.

Suff
02-06-2003, 12:09 AM
Thanks T.......... Your drenched in up to the date information.. and your out of work and 100% zero'd in on Horses... i'd like to go over a race with you...... Friday night I'll work on a BIG field race at Aqeduct and e-mail it over to you and we can bang it around for Saturday OK?

t.martin
02-06-2003, 12:32 AM
suff,
send it on over and we will cap a little.