FTS #2 22-1 FLYS HOME AND GETS THE WIN OVER THE 5-4
BM RACE 5
I bet the #5 wp then 5 with 1-3-7-9
#3 breaks down on the lead
#2 closes fast to nose out #1 at 35-1 for place behingd the 5 who was 2-1

InsideThePylons-MW
03-01-2008, 07:10 PM
I agree.

And when adding 1 and 2 blindly, make sure you triple your bet too so you win 3 times as much.

Murph
03-02-2008, 01:12 AM
Should you ALWAYS include post positions #1 and #2
I just got beat out in 2 races.
SA Race 6
I had 3-4-5 over 3-4-5-6-7
then hit the 3-4-5 again.
FTS #2 22-1 FLYS HOME AND GETS THE WIN OVER THE 5-4
BM RACE 5
I bet the #5 wp then 5 with 1-3-7-9
#3 breaks down on the lead
#2 closes fast to nose out #1 at 35-1 for place behingd the 5 who was 2-1Well not always rcknhrse, but you might do this when you realize an inside trend. The inside posts alone can lead to an advantage, look for runners who will most benefit from drawing there like E and EP types who may not have gained the easy lead from an outside post in the past or one who is proven to break well. When P and S types are on the inside holes they may not realize the natural advantage due to their running style. Running styles are not a perfect solution for maiden races though.

When you notice P and S types saving inside ground and being closer to the lead than usual you may have an inside path bias. A track condition bias is very difficult for me to detect but I'll sometimes look to things like this when my results seem jumbled and I don't understand why.

Murph

1st time lasix
03-03-2008, 10:51 AM
When betting exotics....using the terms "always" and/or never is really not the brightest idea. The best players are flexible and are strive to become experts at ticket construction.

JustRalph
03-03-2008, 11:59 AM
a few years back a fellow capper and I were discussing online via chat, a race at Sam Houston. I wanted to play a keyed ticket with a pretty decent horse over top of a bunch of mules. I told him I couldnt' seperate the mules for the 4th spot. he sent me a quick email with percentages of posts that drag their ass into the superfecta. Post 1 was the most often number to make it into the superfecta when the leader won by more than 6 lengths. I ended up getting some more info from him on this and by about a 2-1 margin post 1-2 were getting into the underneath in exotics when more than half the field was equal but well underneath the most likely two winners. It has paid off on the underneath of supers and a some tri tickets. he was right. And he had a huge database to draw from. It works at most tracks. and it can make a shorter price horse pay well in the tri and super

It is most effective at distances beyond a mile. I don't know how this plays out with todays tracks though...............poly and all. This was back before we heard of it.............

skate
03-03-2008, 03:35 PM
But,

how can i tell that the winner is gonna be 6 L or more?

skate
03-03-2008, 03:37 PM
Depends or the track and and and it very much depends on The Odds, like all the time.

good luck with your #s ,1 and 2, also the 3,4,5,6 and 7.

JustRalph
03-03-2008, 05:06 PM
But,

how can i tell that the winner is gonna be 6 L or more?

hey, I can only give you so much................ :lol: