PDA

View Full Version : New Book on Systems ...

Whiz Along
03-01-2008, 01:41 PM
I recently received (purchased) a new book on horse racing systems called "Thoroughbred Horse Racing Sytems and Methodologies" by Vince Conti and was hoping if somebody on this board is familiar with it. I cannot post the website, the admin will delete it, however if you can share any type of insight with me with your knowledge on this book please let me know.
Thanks,
Sue

betchatoo
03-01-2008, 03:11 PM
The administrator would only delete it if you are connected with this product. Are you?

Whiz Along
03-01-2008, 05:05 PM
No, just looking for helpful info...

BillW
03-01-2008, 05:16 PM
No, just looking for helpful info...

Could you please explain why your listed homepage offers this publication for sale? - mod

JustRalph
03-01-2008, 05:30 PM
Could you please explain why your listed homepage offers this publication for sale? - mod

:lol: :lol:

Whiz Along
03-01-2008, 06:07 PM
I didn't know what else to use? Figured I bought from the site why not use it...its horse related...sorry for any confusion.

Greyfox
03-01-2008, 06:37 PM
Spppppaaaaaammmm.

GaryG
03-01-2008, 07:11 PM
This place is a million laughs.....

Donnie
03-01-2008, 07:31 PM
Thanks,
Sue

Hey hey hey....will you guys ease up on the "lady"??? :rolleyes:

dylbert
03-01-2008, 08:26 PM
I think I will take a WHIZ... :lol: before I buy some overpriced ebook!

rokitman
03-01-2008, 08:53 PM
Could you please explain why your listed homepage offers this publication for sale? - mod :cool:

Kelso
03-01-2008, 11:21 PM
I recently received (purchased) a new book

<snip>

if you can share any type of insight with me with your knowledge on this book please let me know.
Thanks,
Sue

Why don't you get the "insights" you seek by simply reading the book you've already bought?

Hosshead
03-02-2008, 05:06 AM
Hey hey hey....will you guys ease up on the "lady"??? :rolleyes:I get it: "A Boy Named Sue" !

kenwoodallpromos
03-02-2008, 11:01 AM
I guess 12 posts is the tipoff the Whiz could not care less about this forum except to push the book?!

Whiz Along
03-02-2008, 04:53 PM
Sorry to get each of you so upset. I'm new here and new at this forum stuff. You obviously do not like newcomers invading your little world. Thought maybe a horse forum can help me handicap and provide me with some helpful info....but it's quite clear most of you think because I'm new I'm up to no good with my simple "posted" question. What a shame.

Have a Nice Day

Greyfox
03-02-2008, 05:11 PM
Sorry to get each of you so upset. I'm new here and new at this forum stuff. You obviously do not like newcomers invading your little world. Thought maybe a horse forum can help me handicap and provide me with some helpful info....but it's quite clear most of you think because I'm new I'm up to no good with my simple "posted" question. What a shame.

Have a Nice Day

Newcomers are welcome here. But a lot of us weren't born yesterday. Your advertising this book on your home page. Then you pretend to innocently ask whether any of us are aware of it or not? You said:
"however if you can share any type of insight with me with your knowledge on this book please let me know. "

With the book in your possession, you were in the best position to share with us your knowledge of the book. Instead, you presented it as an ad.

If you had posted the book with a review of your opinions of it, you might have been more believable. From what I read of one of the systems in a link on your home page about a jockeys and trainers angle, I for one will not be taking the bait.

I don't think anyone who posted here is upset, except perhaps yourself.
The rest of us are rolling in the aisles laughing. :lol: :lol:

dylbert
03-03-2008, 10:42 PM
Mega-dittos, Greyfox... :lol:

I was born in Mississippi. I was born at night. But, I wasn't born last night in Mississippi. :lol: