PDA

View Full Version : I Said, I said, i say

skate
02-29-2008, 05:54 PM
While collecting $80,000,000 for the (as in one) month of Feb. the Democrats keep complaining about Everything to do with the Economy.

So for one month and just two people, they collect $80 million, while they are only fighting amongst themselves.

Can't wait till they start to campaign for a Balance budgit.

Why not put that Good Money towards some Poor Chilldrens lunch program?

Or buy an MV?

bigmack
02-29-2008, 06:43 PM
Will Hillary get her $5 million back? Afterall, it was merely a loan to her campaign.

Hillary: "I'm going to loan you this money, Hillary but I want to you get out there and fund-raise cause I want this money back"
Hillary: "OK, Hillary, I promise to do my best"
Hillary: "Well, I'll tell ya what, if I don't get my $5mil back by the end of the month you could be swimin' with the fishes, see?
Hillary: "I'll have it, I'll have it. Geeze what a creep"

“I loaned the campaign $5 million from my money. That’s where I got the money. I did it because I believe very strongly in this campaign, and we had a great month fund-raising in January, broke all our records, but my opponent was able to raise more money and we intended to be competitive – and we were – and I think the results last night proved the wisdom of my investment.”
(HillaryRodC)

http://i165.photobucket.com/albums/u70/macktime/hillary_drivingmiisshillary.jpg

betchatoo
03-01-2008, 08:51 AM
While collecting $80,000,000 for the (as in one) month of Feb. the Democrats keep complaining about Everything to do with the Economy.

So for one month and just two people, they collect $80 million, while they are only fighting amongst themselves.

Can't wait till they start to campaign for a Balance budgit.

Gee skate, we had a balanced budget (in fact a surplus) under the last Democratic president

Tom
03-01-2008, 10:57 AM
And numerous terror attacks and the growth of Al Qeda. Was it worth it?

betchatoo
03-01-2008, 03:17 PM
And numerous terror attacks and the growth of Al Qeda. Was it worth it?
We had the same number of attacks on our homeland under Bush as we had under Clinton. Because the current president failed to follow up on his word and pursue the leaders of Al Qaeda they have grown to be bigger than before. In the meantime we have spent billions of dollars, lost thousands of our men (far more important than the money and are no better off than we were 7 years ago.

toetoe
03-01-2008, 03:27 PM
Gawd, that photo is cute, mack. Not retouched, is it ? Naaaaw, really ? :eek:

bigmack
03-01-2008, 04:48 PM
Gawd, that photo is cute, mack. Not retouched, is it ? Naaaaw, really ? :eek:
I haven't the slightest idea what you're talking about.

http://i165.photobucket.com/albums/u70/macktime/ne.jpg

skate
03-01-2008, 05:20 PM
Gee skate, we had a balanced budget (in fact a surplus) under the last Democratic president

Well, betchatoo, you bring in a good point. But, no real surplus. Unless you count the UncleBush Projected Surplus.:eek:

In the mean time, i'vee been begging my butt off, just trying to get an overal view of what you say and what i've said.

Fact is, yes, you're correct on the upfront view.

Look, i voted for Ross, last time i voted, fine with me.

Here's my problem:
1) balanced budget was done thru;
a) cut back in very much needed budgits, military, security and inspection ability,.
b) Fraud, 100's of dot coms, a top 5 Accouting Office and hundreds of other business (still being sent to jail, costly) were falsely claiming Profits.
c) Proper answers and response to terror activity (costly) were swept under the rug.
d) Higher tax rates gave rise to a Recession.
c) Entitlement programs are The Only Cuts that should be made, NON Were.

Now, all of this is BS, on its own, but it's the Reality (owning up to) over the economic situation.

What makes me Right on the Econmics, is the very fact that the people that are complaining (i.e. Hillary, Obamma, Pilosi, media Etc.) are out there preaching about "CHANGE" . That change (according to the same people asking for change) is Spelled Out as an increase in All Entitlement Programs along with a tax increase for ALL wage earners.

Hey, i just need space to say what i've said.
But whatever the outcome, it wont effect the-skate.:cool:
The real John Gault.

toetoe
03-01-2008, 05:23 PM
Gawd, I'm an easy crowd, mack, but ... :lol:

No, I am NOT distrait.

skate
03-01-2008, 05:26 PM
:lol: pretty funny mac