PDA

View Full Version : searching owners

phatbastard
02-29-2008, 11:24 AM
don't know if such a search is possible, and i don't have massive databases to work with......but can info concerning a certain owner and his trainers be obtained?

racing horses coast-to-coast with very good success so far this century this guy has turned many a trainer into high % type guys....just felt like doing a search to see more about him.....

sadly i don't have the where-withall to do it...any clues as to a database to search.....any help would be appreciated;)

njcurveball
02-29-2008, 11:33 AM
don't know if such a search is possible, and i don't have massive databases to work with......but can info concerning a certain owner and his trainers be obtained?

Certainly can these days. :ThmbUp:

onefast99
02-29-2008, 11:40 AM
Go to www.ntra.com (http://www.ntra.com) look under STATS then scroll down to BIOS you will be able to put an owners name in and if listed with NTRA the information about the owner will appear. I have never seen a registry where you can look up an owner and it tells you their trainer. If you find one let us all know.

njcurveball
02-29-2008, 11:43 AM
I have never seen a registry where you can look up an owner and it tells you their trainer. If you find one let us all know.

You can do this with any database built from HDW data these days.

ranchwest
02-29-2008, 07:52 PM
Using almost any data source, maintaining a database could match the owner with the trainer. You'd probably want results data with it -- the results might be a separate data download/subscription or manual input.

ralph_the_cat
02-29-2008, 08:14 PM
Brisnet.com offers complete stats on owners, I believe you can even single the stats to specific trainers if you desire too...

phatbastard
03-01-2008, 12:29 AM
thank you gentlemen......