PDA

View Full Version : Quick updates on Derby Candidates

Suff
02-05-2003, 12:59 AM
1 -- Vindication/Bob Baffert; Seattle Slew-Strawberry Reason, by Strawberry Road

Baffert has given him a few extra days between works. He returned to the track Feb. 3 and Bafert said everything looks good. He should work sometime during the week. No decision where he'll make his first start.

2 -- Kafwain/Bob Baffert; Cherokee Run-Swazi's Moment, by Moment of Hope

Looked awesome winning the San Vicente in his 3-year-old debut, totally outclassing three highly touted speedsters in 1:21 for 7 furlongs. Enough stamina influences in female family to suggest he'll go on.

3 -- Empire Maker/Bobby Frankel; Unbridled-Toussaud, by El Gran Senor

A lot of questions will be answered Feb. 7 when he makes his 3-year-old debut in the nine-furlong Sham Stakes. Frankel will be satisfied with nothing less than a victory. Drilled a sharp 6 furlongs in 1:12 3/5 in company with Midas Eyes.

4 -- Sky Mesa/John Ward; Pulpit-Caress, by Storm Cat

Had an easy 5-furlong breeze in 1:05 at Palm Beach Downs Feb. 3. Ward said he has no idea when the colt will be ready to run. "When Baffert makesup his mind I'll make up mine. Maybe Bob and I can have a match race and get this prep out of the way."

5 -- Domestic Dispute/Bob Baffert; Unbridled's Song-Majestical Moment, by Magesterial

Bouncedout of Santa Catalina victory in great shape; breezed a half in :47 4/5 on Feb. 1. Long, lean staying-type with an impressive stride. Has a lot going for him. Baffert will wait for the San Felipe on Mar. 16.

6 -- Toccet/John Scanlan; Awesome Again-Cozzene's Angel, by Cozzene

Will move back up near top after he returns to the track. Scanlan said they're just waiting and walking him every day, and that he's expected to resume training around Feb. 15. Private Terms, Wood Memorial on tap.

7 -- Offlee Wild/Thomas V. Smith; Wild Again-Alvear, by Seattle Slew

Turned in a sharp 5-furlong breeze in 1:00 3/5 at Gulfstream in first work back since his Holy Bull victory. He appears to have all the tools, and a distance-oriented pedigree. Just needs to be tested for class.

8 -- Ten Cents a Shine/Kenny McPeek; Devil His Due-Aunt Mottz, by Honey Jay

Took a step forward in 3-year-old debut, dead-heating for win in a 1 1/16-mile allowance against a tenacious opponent who could be any kind. Showed more professionalism and early foot, and willingness to battle.

9 -- Powerful Touch/Ken McPeek; Touch Gold-Punch Bowl, by Two Punch

Not much separating him and Offlee Wild. Ran a gutsy race, battling back at the end to miss by a head. Came out of the race with a slight foot bruise. He's a big, lanky colt and will skip the Fountain of Youth and wait for the Florida Derby.

10 -- Seattle Hoofer/Michael Stidham; Seattle Slew-Star of Broadway, by Broad Brush

We'll find out a lot more about him in the Risen Star. He'll have to step up in class. Breezed a half in :50 1/5 on Jan. 31. Showed he's a very talented colt, but he's still a bit green and needs to work on his lead changes.

11 -- Indy Dancer/Todd Pletcher; A.P.Indy-Dance With Grace, by Mr. Prospector

Pletcher still giving him slow breezes at Palm Meadows. Breezed 6 furlongs in 1:16 2/5 for Fountain of Youth. Powerful stretch runner, but needs to be closer to the pace at Gulfstream if he hopes torun down top-quality horses.

12 -- Saintly Look/Dallas Stewart; Saint Ballado-Sensational Eyes, by Roman Majesty

Passed a big test in Lecomte, breaking from the 11-post, dueling head and head through solid fractions, then drawing off. But big guns in field didn't fire, so he'll have to show he can do it again in Risen Star.

13 -- Scrimshaw/D. Wayne Lukas; Gulch-Rogue Girl, by Sham

Lukas gavehim some time to put on weight after the Santa Catalina. Was too sharp coming off 1:08 1/5 allowance victory. Lukas said he ran too fast too early. Worked a sharp 5 furlongs in 1:00 2/5 on Feb. 1. No decision on next start.

14 -- Senor Swinger /Mickey Goldfine; El Prado-Smooth Swinger, by Kris S.

Ran impressively in Gulfstream allowance race, making a strong move on the turn, then digging in and holding off a classy opponent in Ten Cents a Shine to score a dead-heat victory. Only second career start, coming off maiden win at Hawthorne. Will have no problem going long.

15 -- Robledo

Rebounded from disastrous start in Santa Catalina to beat a tough opponent in Turf Paradise Derby on his home track. Stalked Siberland, overcame traffic problems and wore down his opponent, finishing 17 3/4 lengths ahead of third-place finisher. Deceptively strong predigree and should run all day.

16 -- Badge of Silver/Ronny Werner; Silver Deputy-Silveroo, by Silver Hawk

Breezed 7 furlongs in 1:28 3/5 at Fair Grounds. Exciting colt and has won both his career starts in brilliant fashion. Very impressive in 3-year-old debut, coming off long layoff to run off with a 6-furlong allowance race by 7 lengths in 1:09 3/5. Despite speed, he's bred to go long.

17 -- Whywhywhy/Patrick Biancone; Mr. Greeley-Thorough Fair, by Quiet American

Continues to work brilliantly for 3-year-old debut in Fountain of Youth. Followed Worked :59 2/5 work at Santa Anita with 7-furlong move in 1:25 4/5. Classy colt and a grade I winner, but distance capabilities are in question. However, broodmare sire has already sired a Kentucky Derby winner.

18 -- Lion Tamer/Todd Pletcher; Will's Way-Tippecanoe Creek, by Olympio

Pletcher still not convincedhe's a mile and a quarter horse. We won't find out much in the 7-furlong Hutcheson Stakes, but he may be a Came Home type who just keeps winning as he stretches out. Breezed 5 furlongs in 1:03 2/5 at Palm Meadows.

3YO's that are being discounted as Contenders

Bham (Boston Harbor) The male influences in the pedigree are the primary clues whether a horse will be more effective in sprints or at a route. With just one glance at Bham's pedigree, it is clear that he will not be comfortable beyond nine furlongs, if he even gets that far. Sired by Boston Harbor, juvenile champion in 1996 (by champion 2-year-old and speed influence Capote), and out of a mare by speed influence Gone West, Bham should be kept to distances under 1 1/16 miles.

Boston Bull (Boston Harbor) Also sired by Boston Harbor, Boston Bull gets stamina from his dam's sire, Pleasant Colony, but that may not be enough for him to be dangerous at 1 1/4 miles. Boston Bull gets class from his dam, Delicacy, who produced middle distance stakes winners Majestic Dy (Dynaformer) and Skip a Grade (Honor Grades), who were both by stamina influences. But with Boston Harbor as his sire, Boston Bull will be best at distances up to one mile.

Bull Market (Holy Bull) While he surprised nearly everyone winning at 1 1/4 miles, Holy Bull was an aberration for his sire (Great Above), and the majority of his offspring prefer distances up to 1 1/8 miles, at best. Having Capote as his dam's sire only accentuates his predilection for speed rather than stamina.

Champali (Glitterman) Champali was a multiple stakes winner at 2, but like other sons of speed influence Glitterman (Dewan), he will find 1 1/4 miles well beyond his capability. Glitterman has had a highly successful career as a stallion. In 2001, his son Balto Star was tabbed as a Derby threat off brilliant victories in the Turfway Spiral Stakes and Arkansas Derby, both at 1 1/8 miles. Balto Star found the Derby distance too far as a 3-year-old, and only was able to stretch out to longer distances as an older horse, when he finished second in the Man o' War Stakes on grass.

Colita (Grindstone) A member of Unbridled's first crop, Grindstone won the Kentucky Derby in 1996 but has been predominantly a speed influence as a sire. Few remember that Grindstone was a precocious juvenile, winning a five-furlong maiden race at Belmont Park in early June of his 2-year-old year. His offspring inherited his speed but they have yet to be successful at 1 1/4 miles. Colita descends from a good female family, which has produced stakes winners such as Too Many Sweets, I'm Sweets, and Jaggery John. His dam's sire is the versatile Dixieland Band, but his second dam's sire is Full Pocket, who is strictly a source of speed.

Domestic Dispute (Unbridled's Song) Unbridled's Song was also a member of Unbridled's first crop, and like Grindstone, his runners have more speed than stamina. Unbridled's Song's best runners have been Unbridled Elaine, Buddha, Songandaprayer, and Griffinite. While Buddha was injured as a 3-year-old following the Wood Memorial, both Songandaprayer and Griffinite had distance limitations. Domestic Dispute won the Santa Catalina Stakes at 1 1/16 miles, but it came against a modest group.

Echeverria (Awesome Again) Although he is by 1998 Breeders' Cup Classic winner Awesome Again, who is very capable of siring a Derby winner, Echeverria's pedigree is top-heavy with speed influences. His dam's sire is Piccolino and his second dam is by Medieval Man, another strict source of speed.

Elusive City (Elusive Quality) Although I am enamored by Elusive Quality as a stallion, his runners will have severe distance limitations, especially on the dirt. They are superior sprinter-milers who may stretch out on occasion but likely will find 1 1/4 miles beyond their scope. Elusive City, a top European juvenile, is also out of a mare by top sprinter Dayjur.

Omega Code (Elusive Quality) Also sired by Elusive Quality, Omega Code has strong stamina influences on his female side and he may eventually stretch out to middle distances, but most likely as a mature older horse. His dam, Tin Oaks, is by Deputy Minister and is out of the multiple stakes winner Squan Song (by the noted stamina influence Exceller). Omega Code's fourth dam is a full sister to champions Bold Lad and Successor, and his fifth dam is Misty Morn, a champion in 1955 and the dam of five stakes winners.

JustRalph
02-05-2003, 01:32 AM
Nice Job Sufferin. Looks like it's going to be fun. :cool:

Suff
02-05-2003, 01:35 AM
was this forum here an hour ago when I posted this? If It was I did'nt see it? I posted it in General Handicapping.. returned and found it here with three OLD posts?

rrbauer
02-05-2003, 04:48 AM
Some more Derby (and 3YO) doins in the DRF

http://www.drf2000.com/news/article/43996.html

bdhsheets
02-05-2003, 12:43 PM
Are you Steve Haskin? If you are, ignore the following comment.

Thanks for the run down, but please, if you copy something from another website please give them credit. The top 18 you list is verbatim from Steve Haskin's Derby Watch column from the Bloodhorse website. Just a little cyber space etiquette, thanks.

'sheets

PaceAdvantage
02-05-2003, 04:51 PM
YES, please DON'T copy verbatim from another site...just provide the link. I've already been down that road early in my website career, and sites like Bloodhorse do NOT look kindly on plagerism....

Suff, I added this section last night, and moved a few derby-related notes into this section to 'baptize' it.....

==PA

Suff
02-05-2003, 04:59 PM
Originally posted by PaceAdvantage
YES, please DON'T copy verbatim from another site...just provide the link. I've already been down that road early in my website career, and sites like Bloodhorse do NOT look kindly on plagerism....

==PA

I did'nt get it From Bloodhorse.. I got it in My E-mail from a Subscription service I pay for.. Just the same... thanks for the warning.

andicap
02-05-2003, 05:41 PM
Huh?
Is Domestic Dispute an "impressive" horse or a non-contender?

:confused:

PaceAdvantage
02-05-2003, 06:48 PM
Either way, if you didn't write it, you gotta credit who did, or I have to take it down.....a link to the newsletter you subscribe to would be enough....

Suff
02-05-2003, 09:11 PM
I said either way... thanks for the warning... What do You want? I said it Came e-mail... This is wide I rarey venture out side the Selection forum.

cj
02-05-2003, 09:46 PM
The second part about discounted 3yos is copied from Lauren Stich's column in DRF. Suff, I'd be bitchin' at the guy who sold you this stuff, its straight stolen.

CJ

Suff
02-05-2003, 10:12 PM
Look... I don't care.... take it down... Please..... I don't need this. I have Laura Stitch too.... Thats a Paid for service as well... No one gets her column for free... You need to have a Subscription to DRF to gether as well....

Do you think this guy BDS sheets thought for a moment I was Steve Haskins? Of course not... He was being a smart-ass...
Do you think he's with the internet police... trolling the web... and schooling people on Internet etiquitte? Thats Not his Job? I don't care what People post... I mind my own business. I don't appoint myself as anyone's keeper. If I thought someone was doing something to Jeopardize PA's site... I'd let PA know.... I would'nt school anyone....

I talked with someone from PA's site on the telephone for an hour the other night... He's been out here for a very long tiime... he said he rarely posts anymore.. because it's always a hassle.... The guy told me it was From Bloodstock... I said it was'nt.. But thanks for the warning.. I don't like to get alot of heat..or any heat for that matter........ it's information I got... that I paid for... If it's mis-posted... Take it down... Don't get wise-cracker wuth me... Don't school me and don't police me.......Either alert PA or mind your business and move along...... Thats the way I feel....... I don't post a heck of alot outside Selections.. but I read them... and there's a lot off Know-it-alls and Wise ass's
That I'd rather avoid.......I got caught in the spider trap when I posted this... Because I don't know this guy.. I've never interacted with this guy....... and I don't apprecaitte him "asking me if I'm steve haskins" or "handing me free advice" or schooling me on net ettiquitte

Suff
02-05-2003, 10:20 PM
Originally posted by Sufferindowns
Look... I don't care.... take it down... Please..... I don't need this. I have Laura Stitch too.... Thats a Paid for service as well... No one gets her column for free... You need to have a Subscription to DRF to gether as well....

Do you think this guy BDS sheets thought for a moment I was Steve Haskins? Of course not... He was being a smart-ass...
Do you think he's with the internet police... trolling the web... and schooling people on Internet etiquitte? Thats Not his Job? I don't care what People post... I mind my own business. I don't appoint myself as anyone's keeper. If I thought someone was doing something to Jeopardize PA's site... I'd let PA know.... I would'nt school anyone....

I talked with someone from PA's site on the telephone for an hour the other night... He's been out here for a very long tiime... he said he rarely posts anymore.. because it's always a hassle.... The guy told me it was From Bloodstock... I said it was'nt.. But thanks for the warning.. I don't like to get alot of heat..or any heat for that matter........ it's information I got... that I paid for... If it's mis-posted... Take it down... Don't get wise-cracker wuth me... Don't school me and don't police me.......Either alert PA or mind your business and move along...... Thats the way I feel....... I don't post a heck of alot outside Selections.. but I read them... and there's a lot off Know-it-alls and Wise ass's
That I'd rather avoid.......I got caught in the spider trap when I posted this... Because I don't know this guy.. I've never interacted with this guy....... and I don't apprecaitte him "asking me if I'm steve haskins" or "handing me free advice" or schooling me on net ettiquitte

BTW,,, None of it is Propriatary Information? its Published workouts and Public Trainer comments? All information that is readily available from 100's of sources... A horses Pedigree and his Published workouts are'nt anything to get "Copy right Crazy" about

NYRAcapper
02-05-2003, 10:34 PM
SUFF,

This is exactly why I don't post outside of selections as well. There are too many jack-arses who gotta make some snide comment.

Sufferin Downs is in here doing his thing, which is discussing horses and horse races-----if you want to discuss net etiquette, crocheting, knitting, find another board. Matter of fact find a life. If more (nameless) people on this board spent as much time cappin horses and trying to help others as Sufferin does and less time being petty, we'd all be the better off.

Suff
02-05-2003, 10:39 PM
Thanks Matt... I'd just as soon PA take the thread down.. I don't want to get involved in troubled threads...I have the utmost respect for PA and his site... I'd never intentionally do anything to Jeapordize his standing in the community....... Take it down or credit it... It is Steve Haskin and that other woman.,...Buts its not from Blood stock.......And yes I am a hot head.. and yes I am defensive.. and thats why I stay mostly clear of the "Chinese double" threads and threads like that.. I have no patience for nonsense...

PaceAdvantage
02-05-2003, 11:13 PM
I'm not trying to break balls here....it's just that I'm the one who has to deal with whoever might contact me asking why their stuff is posted on my board without their permission....you know...a friend of a friend of the author is a member of this board....and then he/she e-mails the author saying "look at what I found posted over here"....and then the stern threatening e-mails start coming my way......you get the picture

And most of the time, you can't even reprint something even if you DO credit the source, since most times you'll see "Do not reproduce without permission from author" at the bottom of the page....

==PA

Suff
02-05-2003, 11:17 PM
Yes PA.. I know... I'm not 100% correct on this.. And Your the geatest and you've been very good to us "Selectors" and PIK4 players... and I'm not looking to tangle with you..I shoulda credited it.. in hindsight... I'm in Construction not publishing.. although if you read the latest "SUFFERIN SUCKATASH" I might have a future in both....

What can I say... I goofed...........

PaceAdvantage
02-05-2003, 11:35 PM
Like you said Suff, I gots lots of roles to play around here. Some I like, some I don't like....

This role (playing cop), I don't like, but it's something I must do....

I appreciate very much your informative post, and all the winners you post in the selections section.

I am very unhappy to hear that some of you are hesitant to venture outside the selections section for fear of being harassed. What happend right here in this thread, I don't really see as harassment. I see it as constructive criticism. I don't allow harassment on the board. If any of you feel you are being harassed, or you see a threatening note, please let me know by e-mail or private messaging....

==PA

bdhsheets
02-06-2003, 01:07 AM
Sufferin':

Here's the link to the Bloodhorse article.

http://www.bloodhorse.com/viewstory.asp?id=13906

I wasn't being a smart ass, if you took it that way, oh well. If you look at the article you'll see where I'm coming from.

If your e-mail newsletter didn't list the sources, you know what should be done.

BTW I was one of the first members of this board following the DRF Forum meltdown back in '99 and was a regular until this place self destructed with the Yahoo boys a couple years back.

PA:

Sorry if I ruffled any feathers, just the way it goes sometimes.

'sheets

PaceAdvantage
02-06-2003, 01:48 AM
self-destructed?? Please follow-up privately....

andicap
02-06-2003, 11:17 AM
[QUOTE]Originally posted by Sufferindowns

5 -- Domestic Dispute/Bob Baffert; Unbridled's Song-Majestical Moment, by Magesterial

Bouncedout of Santa Catalina victory in great shape; breezed a half in :47 4/5 on Feb. 1. Long, lean staying-type with an impressive stride. Has a lot going for him. Baffert will wait for the San Felipe on Mar. 16.

[B] 3YO's that are being discounted as Contenders

Domestic Dispute (Unbridled's Song) Unbridled's Song was also a member of Unbridled's first crop, and like Grindstone, his runners have more speed than stamina. Unbridled's Song's best runners have been Unbridled Elaine, Buddha, Songandaprayer, and Griffinite. While Buddha was injured as a 3-year-old following the Wood Memorial, both Songandaprayer and Griffinite had distance limitations. Domestic Dispute won the Santa Catalina Stakes at 1 1/16 miles, but it came against a modest group.

-----------
So Domestic Dispute gets put in both categories because the top part is from Haskins and the bottom one from Stich? Is that right? LOL.
We'll see who's right.
:D

Andicap

P.S., BDH, this is the best racing forum on the Web by far to discuss handicapping. The Derby List is probably better if you want to talk about stakes horses and such and issues.
I hope people who are reluctant to post for fear of being criticized would reconsider. I'm sure they have a lot to add. I mean, no one's using their real name, the criticism is never personal, and handicapping is by its nature a contentious process. that is, there are a ton of disagreements. Thus the expression, "That's what makes horse races."
PA and I used to go the races years ago and argue like crazy sometimes. So what?

Suff
02-06-2003, 02:54 PM
Originally posted by bdhsheets
Sufferin':

BTW I was one of the first members of this board following the DRF Forum meltdown back in '99 and was a regular until this place self destructed with the Yahoo boys a couple years back.

Your point?

PA:

Sorry if I ruffled any feathers, just the way it goes sometimes.

For who? You? I'm sorry to hear that, but I'm not surprised.

'sheets [/B]

tanda
02-06-2003, 05:38 PM
Sufferindowns:

Whether it is proprietary or not is irrelevant. It is not the content that is protected by copyrights, it is the method of expression. Had you re-formulated the content, it would have been acceptable (unless the re-formulated distribution of the content violated your agreement with the subscription service).

Regardless of the contract and copyright issues, you passed off material as your own when it was not, in fact, your own.

If the only way you can post outside of the Selections Forum is to plagiarize material, then yes, you should confine your posts to that forum. However, I suspect that those selections are plagiarized as well based on your modus operandi.

cj
02-06-2003, 05:44 PM
tanda,

I'm sure suff can defend himself, but I feel you are flat wrong in your previous post. Trying posting a winning selection once (or even a losing one for that matter) before knocking those of us who do post there. The guy made one mistake and you jump all over him. I don't think it was his intention to pass off the stuff as his own, but I don't know for sure. I am sure you have no way of knowing his intentions. Stick to what you do best---long, boring posts on simple math most of us already know.

CJ

p.s. I'm not joking in this post :mad:

Suff
02-06-2003, 06:44 PM
Funny stuff... This one and I'm done... I passed it off as my own? How,,, because I did'nt credit it? Anyone who seen my posts know I can't typ that well lol... It had the horses collor and stuff like b/BC colt by retsaman and all that... Did anyone think I seriously led anyone to beleive I typed all that? Of course not>? As far as people surfing in.. maybe your right... But I don't think anyone who knows me , thinks I was after anything but just posting the info up? It's the hores pedigree and workout information.. followed by how he's performed in races? How can i plagerize that stuff? It's public information? Was I after thinking that people woulf think I woiuld sit here and type for an hour? people already know I can do that? lol

Listen... the guy made his point.. I did'nt necarsarilly argue with his point... I made issue with his style and MO. and yours now too for that matter.

Do you know how easy it is to point out peoples mistakes? Do you know how easy it is to browse the internet and fing errors? It's easy.. too easy... You know whats real hard? I mean so hard that 85% of the world cannot do it?

Minding your own Business

Its a craft.... it takes work... it's hard. Really hard.

It's easy to call 911 or to tell mommy who knocked the Lamp of the table.... to tell the boss who was late when he was away? To point out others flaws.

People don't impress me when they point out others mistakes and flaws? people that mind thier own business impress me.

My Father was a street guy... Part Businessman, Part Gangster. I grew up in the inner city. Being able to mind your own business is a life saving skill sometimes...One my Dad spent years teaching me.

I'm a foreman where I work... People tell me what was happening when I was'nt around,,, they think they're earning points with me.. They're not. They're just telling me that I can't trust them..... Because if they'd burn they're co-workers,, they would'nt hesitate to burn me.

This guy asked me if iwas Steve haskins? Did he think for one second I was steve haskins? Of course not? Maybe he should have called steve haskins if he's his friend... Has Steve haskins appointed him as his attorney or representative>? or did the guy take it upon himself? probably himself. Hey the world is made up of many different people.. some that Mind everybodies elses business and some that don't? I know which one I am.. and I think I know which kind you and BDS are......

As far as my selections...

I live at

20 Pennsylvannia avenue
Boston Ma 02145

I have a beautiful Horse room I play from... High Speed Internet.. 36' Flat screen TV with AT&T Platinum Cable.. DVD player, VCR.. Great Equine Art on the walls... you stop by sometime... Me and you will have a lil contest. Bring a $1000 bucks,,, We'll play a while... I'll spot you a $500 lead........ I Guarentee you'll leave a $1000 dollars light in the loafers

Suff
02-06-2003, 07:01 PM
and another thing about my selections... I break it all down 75% of the time.. and yup.. I pop may share of winners,,, and you must know that by saying thier copied...After all , I'd only be accused of stealing someone else's selections if they were steady winners? that must really Burn you azzz huh? That you'd like to think you know a little about horse racing.. but you'd have trouble hitting an exacta in two horse race without boxing them.

lol....... Yup .. I crank um out... Winners ,, exacta's... Double's , trifecta's...... Guess I should'nt be surprised... Sooner or later the Jealousy would oooze out. Take a Ticket Tanda,, your at the back of the line.

keilan
02-06-2003, 10:04 PM
I've read a lot of posts on this board the past two years, and there are few guys who, I never had creditability issues with and Tanda is one of them.

Now Sufferin -- your now some self proclaimed public handicapper with a admitted gangster heritage. I'm beginning to get jealous of all this " bad boy image stuff ". I believe this web-page is in dire need of a few more ladies to turn this into a scandalous thread.

As Derek2u might suggest " this is getting 2 juicy " hehehe

Suff
02-06-2003, 10:39 PM
Keilan... U musta Missed that part about minding your own business... Every single hot thread on PA... your in the middle of. Why? Till we get more girls... You'll do.

keilan
02-06-2003, 10:57 PM
Geez Sufferin you really are craving that " bad boy image ".

My post was in jest of all your chest pumping recently. It was meant in a good natured way, too bad you didn't take it as such.

Suff
02-06-2003, 11:10 PM
whata re you talking about Kielan? You call me a self proclaimed handicapper and Gangster... and all this Chest Pounding Latley... what are you refering too....? Lately? Lately I pick races.. and always I pick races.. and almost everytime I venture outside that I get all this extra nonosense... Maybe it's inetersting to some.. It;s F'ing aggravating to me... Show me wire all but Hunted me down to Bust my nuts...,and you posted a similiar post then... About how you know her as a great poster and you love her stuff... and all that... Like it's a popularity contest.. and your in her camp...Now... You jump in here and attest to Tanda's Credibility? No one questioned that? Tanda and you had nothing to do with this... Now it's about her credibility? I aint craving no image...... I have a way at looking at things that was born from my life experiences...BDS followed up my post to "School" me further.. that if haskins work was'nt credited in the e-mail..."I know what I need to do"....... All these lessons and schoolings and free advice...

You know why Psychiatrist's charge for advice? Because free advice SUCKS.

WINMANWIN
02-07-2003, 12:20 AM
Originally posted by tanda

If the only way you can post outside of the Selections Forum is to plagiarize material, then yes, you should confine your posts to that forum. However, I suspect that those selections are plagiarized as well based on your modus operandi. [/B]

Unreal, I though only longshots stuned me at the wire.When I read the post up top I WAS SHOCKED. Those of us, That see suff's posts and interact with him in the War Room, or on the selection board would never, assume he gets info from
selection cappers, Simple reason, They're NOT AS GOOD AS HE HIS. I guess you wanted to start a flare up, and Jesus you got my
BLOOD Boiling. Some solid advise, THINK BEFORE YOU POST !
:mad:

PaceAdvantage
02-07-2003, 12:44 AM
Aren't we all glad I opened the Triple Crown Trail forum?????!!!!! ROTFLMAO

I'm going to close this thread now....let's all take a deep breath and start over....

==PA