DATE TRACK RACE HORSE TIME

FEB 27 AQU 2 1 12:58 PM
AQU 4 2 1:55 PM
DED 6 3 9:39 PM
PEN 5 5 8:23 PM
SAX 6 8 6:29 PM

Dahoss9698
02-27-2008, 07:13 AM
Thanks for the plays Cliff, well done so far.....

Murph
02-27-2008, 08:13 AM
I'm tracking these too cliff. Keep it up.

Enigma
02-27-2008, 02:03 PM
I am also tracking your results and you show an error on your final figures for 2/26.

Final figures for 2/25.
58 plays.
$116 bet.
$85 returned
- $31.

2/26 7 selections 1 winner paying $5.60
Figures should read.
65 plays.
$130 bet
$90.60 returned
- $39.40

csmith
02-27-2008, 02:21 PM
I am also tracking your results and you show an error on your final figures for 2/26.

Final figures for 2/25.
58 plays.
$116 bet.
$85 returned
- $31.

2/26 7 selections 1 winner paying $5.60
Figures should read.
65 plays.
$130 bet
$90.60 returned
- $39.40

Enigma,
Thanks for the correction. You your absolutely right.. I stand corrected

Dahoss9698
02-27-2008, 06:02 PM
Enigma,
Thanks for the correction. You your absolutely right.. I stand corrected

Seems to be a bit of an issue. Both times in your favor. I wonder how many other claims need to be looked at more closely....

csmith
02-27-2008, 06:20 PM
Seems to be a bit of an issue. Both times in your favor. I wonder how many other claims need to be looked at more closely....

So, I make two errors in 295 post with probably hundreds of races posted. If you think I would make intentional mistake knowing that everyone is watching, especially a $4 mistake you are completely wrong. You are free to check all my other post to see if I made any other mistakes. If I did please let me know..As far as the mistake yesterday.
My records were just fine I just mis-typed when I posted todays selections. It would have been caught tomorrow after I do the results for today..

whobet
02-27-2008, 10:20 PM
Go Cliff

sammy the sage
02-28-2008, 07:34 AM
ya dahoss...is PERFECT himself :rolleyes: :lol: :D :liar:

jma
02-29-2008, 09:53 AM
Go Cliff

Go where? He's getting killed on his picks. Sounds like someone else who quit posting...hmmmm...

Pace Cap'n
02-29-2008, 10:28 AM
Go where? He's getting killed on his picks. Sounds like someone else who quit posting...hmmmm...

In his original post, he stated this was an experiment. Even if he never picked a single winner, so what?

csmith
02-29-2008, 10:40 AM
In his original post, he stated this was an experiment. Even if he never picked a single winner, so what?

Hi Pace Cap'n

Thanks for getting the point. Yes, I stated this was an experiment. before I started these posting the angle was showing a profit. I can post all the plays from the beginning if anyone is interested, but I don't want to be accused of red boarding..

Dahoss9698
02-29-2008, 08:18 PM
Hi Pace Cap'n

Thanks for getting the point. Yes, I stated this was an experiment. before I started these posting the angle was showing a profit. I can post all the plays from the beginning if anyone is interested, but I don't want to be accused of red boarding..

Likely story.

csmith
02-29-2008, 08:39 PM
Likely story.

I sure hope you are tracking my plays..Be sure to check tomorrows results

csmith
03-01-2008, 08:03 PM

getting killed ?? I don't think so

whobet
03-01-2008, 08:13 PM
I think CLiff's making a profit

csmith
03-02-2008, 07:34 AM
I think CLiff's making a profit

You are correct Whobet. I will end the experiment with a profit even if I lose all the plays today. Today will be the final day and tomorrow I will do a recap of all the plays used in this experiment.

Dahoss9698
03-02-2008, 09:24 AM
Don't hurt yourself patting yourself on the back Cliff. Good job. It's never easy to show a profit. Of course the profit is much smaller than what you claim it usually is and really the only reason there is a profit is you caught a break and your computer picked a $70 horse. I suppose if I really cared I'd go through and check your numbers, because even though a computer does the math for you, somehow it's been wrong twice. But, whatever. Again, good job showing a profit in practice and even better job masking an "experiment" as just another way to push your picks on everyone without paying for the advertising.

csmith
03-02-2008, 11:09 AM
Don't hurt yourself patting yourself on the back Cliff. Good job. It's never easy to show a profit. Of course the profit is much smaller than what you claim it usually is and really the only reason there is a profit is you caught a break and your computer picked a $70 horse. I suppose if I really cared I'd go through and check your numbers, because even though a computer does the math for you, somehow it's been wrong twice. But, whatever. Again, good job showing a profit in practice and even better job masking an "experiment" as just another way to push your picks on everyone without paying for the advertising.

What an ass you are

Dahoss9698
03-02-2008, 11:40 AM
What an ass you are

Truth hurts

csmith
03-02-2008, 12:16 PM
Truth hurts

The truth is I posted 100 plays and showed a profit. That was my intended goal and I accomplished it. Even if all the plays lose today I will still have a profit. Lets see your handicapping skills. See if you can do it. I bet you don't have the skill or the guts, because then all would see you are nothing but a big mouth..Now, lets hear your excuses as to why you won't do it.. We are all waiting

Dahoss9698
03-02-2008, 01:38 PM
The truth is I posted 100 plays and showed a profit. That was my intended goal and I accomplished it. Even if all the plays lose today I will still have a profit. Lets see your handicapping skills. See if you can do it. I bet you don't have the skill or the guts, because then all would see you are nothing but a big mouth..Now, lets hear your excuses as to why you won't do it.. We are all waiting

What do I have to prove? I'm not trying to sell anything. You can dodge that FACT all you want. This whole thing was to try and stir up a little business, which is fine, but don't insult people's intelligence and deny it. If I post a play, it's because I am betting it. Can you say the same? I put my money where my mouth is. Love the "we are all waiting" part though. I'll do a 100 play thing, just for you. Of course mine will take a little longer than yours, because as I said, I'll actually be betting my plays.

csmith
03-02-2008, 01:49 PM
What do I have to prove? I'm not trying to sell anything. You can dodge that FACT all you want. This whole thing was to try and stir up a little business, which is fine, but don't insult people's intelligence and deny it. If I post a play, it's because I am betting it. Can you say the same? I put my money where my mouth is. Love the "we are all waiting" part though. I'll do a 100 play thing, just for you. Of course mine will take a little longer than yours, because as I said, I'll actually be betting my plays.

Great, I wish you luck..By the way I have removed the tag line to the site where I post my selections..That is not the reason I have been posting my picks or anything else I do here no matter what you think.

shanta
03-02-2008, 02:00 PM
Congratulations Cliff on showing a very nice profit regardless of todays outcome. You stuck to your guns through rough early going and that's something to be respected and learned from man.

Again congrats or as we say in Italian: Tu salute Cliff Smith
Richie

Dahoss9698
03-02-2008, 02:03 PM
Great, I wish you luck..By the way I have removed the tag line to the site where I post my selections..That is not the reason I have been posting my picks or anything else I do here no matter what you think.

No need to do that man. What do i know anyway?

Burls
03-02-2008, 02:42 PM

He's just jealous of your cool avatar.
Where do you get those moving avatars, anyway?

csmith
03-02-2008, 03:19 PM
Congratulations Cliff on showing a very nice profit regardless of todays outcome. You stuck to your guns through rough early going and that's something to be respected and learned from man.

Again congrats or as we say in Italian: Tu salute Cliff Smith
Richie

Thanks Richie I appreciate that very much..Looks like today will be an OK day. 2 winners so far totaling $17.60

csmith
03-02-2008, 03:21 PM
He's just jealous of your cool avatar.
Where do you get those moving avatars, anyway?

Hi Burls,

I like you avatar also.. MM never looked so good I just did a Google search on avatars and found this one