PDA

View Full Version : Can you find the puppet ?

ljb
02-22-2008, 10:46 PM
http://images.huffingtonpost.com/gen/12601/thumbs/r-MCCAIN-AND-BUSH-large.jpg

Investorater
02-23-2008, 01:09 AM
According to Pat Robertson,in his,The New World Order book of 1991,and I quote "Rest assured there is a behind-the-scenes Establishment in this nation,as in every other.It has enormous power.It has controlled the economic and foreign policy objectives of the United States for the past seventy years,(now 87 years) whether the person sitting in the White House is a Democrat or a Republican,a liberal or a conservative,a moderate or an extremist.This power is above elections,but it has been able to control the results of elections.Beyond the control of wealth,its principal goal is the establishment of a one-world government where the control of money is in the hands of one or more privately owned but government-chartered central banks."

ljb
02-23-2008, 08:26 AM
Investorator,
You win the prize. They are indeed both puppets.

Tom
02-23-2008, 11:08 AM
I was going to say he was behind post #1.
But I mis-read it- Ithought you said parrot!

Investorater
02-23-2008, 01:17 PM
A guy walks into a bar with a parrot on his shoulder.......Or maybe the puppet was Gate Dancer.......Tom,I've always enjoyed your great sense of humor.......:lol:

ljb
02-24-2008, 02:35 PM
I was going to say he was behind post #1.
But I mis-read it- Ithought you said parrot!
This is not the first time you have been wrong. And most likely not the last either.

PaceAdvantage
02-25-2008, 02:08 AM
I didn't realize the left was so afraid of McCain. Imagine that....why be afraid of a guy who wants to KEEP THINGS GOING in Iraq? The American people are totally against that, aren't they?

Why are you so afraid, that you are resorting to posting dumb-ass pictures of McCain with Bush?

You can post all the pictures you want....Obama still ain't winning if he goes up against McCain. Hillary is another story, but it looks like she can't even win her own party's nomination....

ljb
02-25-2008, 08:55 AM
PA,
The posting of pictures of dumb asses together is a civic responsibility. Some here take a long time to understand what is really going on. I put in much effort for the past 7-8 years trying to convince some here of the error in their ways. Many have only now come to realize the wisdom of my previous warnings. These pictures are posted in an effort to help some here in avoiding repeating the same mistakes.
Thank you for giving me an opportunity to share my wisdom.

Tom
02-25-2008, 09:33 AM
Wisdom?
I thought it was a somach flu.

Wrong again! That's two this year. :lol:

BTW - Nader is in again.....looking better than he ever has! :eek::p

ljb
02-25-2008, 10:09 AM
Tom,
Thank you for proving my point. You are one of those that took years to realize I was correct in my initial assessment of Dubya. Hopefully you will not take as long this time.
Have you sent your donation to Nader yet ? Only problem with Nader is, he is from McCain's generation. :D

Lefty
02-25-2008, 11:46 AM
lbj, those that can engage in rational debate do so. Those that can't, demean and post pictures and cartoons.

ljb
02-25-2008, 01:12 PM
lbj, those that can engage in rational debate do so. Those that can't, demean and post pictures and cartoons.
Lefty,
A picture is worth a thousand words.

Tom
02-25-2008, 02:15 PM
And one step past finger painting.

ljb
02-25-2008, 02:51 PM
Step by step. We shall overcome.

toetoe
02-25-2008, 03:33 PM
Thanks to Lefty for at least lip service to rational debate. I think rational debate, as Gandhi said of "modern civilization," would be a good idea.

JustRalph
02-25-2008, 05:06 PM
PA,
The posting of pictures of dumb asses together is a civic responsibility.

Wow, then you and Sec are going to have to get together with a few of your buddies for a photo...........after all..........it is a civic responsibility

ljb
02-25-2008, 05:23 PM
Thanks to Lefty for at least lip service to rational debate. I think rational debate, as Gandhi said of "modern civilization," would be a good idea.
Lefty, provides the Rush view and that is all. If you consider that rational debate, i have a bridge in Alaska I want to sell you. Oh wait the feds already did that. :lol:

ljb
02-25-2008, 05:29 PM
Wow, then you and Sec are going to have to get together with a few of your buddies for a photo...........after all..........it is a civic responsibility
Are you calling Sec a dumb ass ? Name calling is against the tos, call the king right now !!!

Lefty
02-25-2008, 06:23 PM
lbj, the picture shows nothing but two fine men. Your description of them is demeaning without any rational explanation.

toe, toe, i try to take part in a rational debate but it's hard to debate people who either post pictures with their own silly captions are some leftwing artists cartoons, or endless links or as in lbj's case, he usually says he didn't say what he said and runs of when he runs short of argument, which is often.

Tom
02-26-2008, 07:48 AM
His act is older than Jay Leno's three months into the writer's strike.
Credibility and ljb are mutually exclusive.

ljb
02-26-2008, 08:35 AM
lbj, the picture shows nothing but two fine men. Your description of them is demeaning without any rational explanation.

Lefty,
Puppet 1, just look at current conditions in world/USA for rational explanation. Puppet 2, Against torture/votes for torture. Breaks campaign finance law he co-authored. Need anymore splainin Lefty ?
Tom,
You have always excelled at smart ass one liners but lack substance. Perhaps your writers need more training.

Lefty
02-26-2008, 11:17 AM
lbj, current condition of the world is that it's better off than pre-Bush as are we terror wise. He has pursued the enemy and he and our brave troopshave minimized their ability to strike.
M'Cain realized he can't win without the conservatives. Water boardin is not torture no matter how you libs portray it and it has saved american lives. Maybe M'Cain was made to realize that. So stop demeaning men of courage. Criticize, if you will, rationally and cogently, but don't demean.

Tom
02-26-2008, 11:49 AM
Has ljb answered my specifc question about why WB is bad yet?
It amaze me how someone can use something as an example of someting evil yet can't answer why? Seems shallow pretentious to me. Oh, well, it is ljb.:lol:

ljb
02-26-2008, 12:15 PM
lbj, current condition of the world is that it's better off than pre-Bush as are we terror wise. He has pursued the enemy and he and our brave troopshave minimized their ability to strike.
M'Cain realized he can't win without the conservatives. Water boardin is not torture no matter how you libs portray it and it has saved american lives. Maybe M'Cain was made to realize that. So stop demeaning men of courage. Criticize, if you will, rationally and cogently, but don't demean.
Lefty,
Who was minding the store 9/11 ? Ask anyone if they feel safer now then pre 9/11. The perp of 9/11 roams freely in the mountains. Our brave troops are occupying Iraq in defense of the King Abdullah ?
McCain flip/flopped on torture. He also broke his own law regarding political finance.
Dubya showed his courage by hiding in an airport hanger and going awol. McCain seems to have lost his courage somewhere on the "straight talk" express.

ljb
02-26-2008, 12:17 PM
Has ljb answered my specifc question about why WB is bad yet?
It amaze me how someone can use something as an example of someting evil yet can't answer why? Seems shallow pretentious to me. Oh, well, it is ljb.:lol:
I answered your question the first time you asked it. You can't be so old as to have to have everything repeated. Perhaps it is just your memory that has faded.

Lefty
02-26-2008, 12:24 PM
Lefty,
Who was minding the store 9/11 ? Ask anyone if they feel safer now then pre 9/11. The perp of 9/11 roams freely in the mountains. Our brave troops are occupying Iraq in defense of the King Abdullah ?
McCain flip/flopped on torture. He also broke his own law regarding political finance.
Dubya showed his courage by hiding in an airport hanger and going awol. McCain seems to have lost his courage somewhere on the "straight talk" express.
Pre-9-11everal things happended. First Clinton "passed" on Bin Ladin on 4 diff occassions. 2ndly, we had this thing called the "wall" that prevented agencies from passing info to ea other, a law by a dem.
Our troops are in Iraq to keep the terrorists and Iran from taking it over. It's in our best interests too.
M'Cain may have flip/flopped, but many conservatives will view it as his seeing the light.
Your assertions that Bush was hiding is ludicrous. It's law that a Pres in times of "attack" MUST be taken to a safe place. You prob know that but letting your "lib mind" get in the way of the truth.

Lefty
02-26-2008, 12:26 PM
lbj, because of the safegurds that "W" has put in place, against the squeals of the dems, no more attacks since 9-11. I feel a hell of a lot safer, but that will subside if a Dem wins the next election.

Tom
02-26-2008, 12:46 PM
I answered your question the first time you asked it. You can't be so old as to have to have everything repeated. Perhaps it is just your memory that has faded.

No, you did not.

My original question:
ljb, in your own words, knowing that water boarding is not lethal, not harmful, has proven effective....why is it bad?

Your reply:

We are better then the heathens we are fighting. I am not convinced it is effective

That did not explain why you think it is bad, only that you somehow think not using it makes us better than the terrorists. No reason as to why it is bad. Try again. Surely you can do better than that.

rastajenk
02-26-2008, 01:19 PM
The perp of 9/11 roams freely in the mountains
No, he doesn't. Where in the hell did you get that idea? If he's alive, which I still doubt, he's holed up somewhere completely unable to show his face in public. That is hardly "roaming freely in the mountains."

Greyfox
02-26-2008, 02:23 PM
No, he doesn't. Where in the hell did you get that idea? If he's alive, which I still doubt, he's holed up somewhere completely unable to show his face in public. That is hardly "roaming freely in the mountains."

He's alive. We must have a great intelligence system that can't find a 6'5" man with a beard on a continent where the average height is likely less than 5'9. :lol:

Tom
02-26-2008, 03:07 PM
If he is alive, why only audio tape the last couple of years. No evidence at all that he is alive. And how do you know he is wearing a beard? And walking out in public?

JustRalph
02-26-2008, 04:10 PM
He's alive. We must have a great intelligence system that can't find a 6'5" man with a beard on a continent where the average height is likely less than 5'9. :lol:

Do you know how ridiculous this statement is? Obviously not. I realize you think it is funny.........but get serious.

You act as if there is no network insulating the man? You act as if you know anything about hunting down a fugitive. Let me tell you. It ain't easy, no matter who the person is. If you really want to hide.......and have the monetary resources.....and a network of willing accomplices.........it can be almost impossible to find someone who really wants to hide. The terrain etc is a factor also. You think it can't be done............look-up Eric Rudolph.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eric_Robert_Rudolph

It took the FBI 5 years to find this guy and it he was only captured because some rookie cop stumbled upon him in the rear of a store scavenging at 4 a.m. Rudolph had a relatively small network of supporters who were helping him and he didn't have a couple of million bucks to lean on.

Greyfox
02-26-2008, 04:23 PM
Do you know how ridiculous this statement is? Obviously not. I realize you think it is funny.........but get serious.

Gotch goin' JR. :lol:

http://politicalhumor.about.com/library/graphics/bush_twofaces.jpg

ljb
02-27-2008, 03:48 PM
These guys are just too cute for words, don't you think ? :D
http://www.alternet.org/images/managed/topstories_20080227front.jpg
He is now known as John McSame !! :lol:

Tom
02-27-2008, 03:55 PM
Neither of them have Mickey Mouse ears! :lol:

Greyfox
02-27-2008, 04:56 PM
Neither of them have Mickey Mouse ears! :lol:

http://trond.weblogg.no/valg/images/iraq_mickey_mouse_club_1191182573.jpg.

Lefty
02-27-2008, 06:43 PM
lbj said that posting pics of dumbasses together was a civic responsibility.
Perchance does anyone have a group shot of the libs on this board?

Tom
02-27-2008, 07:56 PM
lbj said that posting pics of dumbasses together was a civic responsibility.
Perchance does anyone have a group shot of the libs on this board?

Got a single....

taxseason
02-27-2008, 10:42 PM
.........it can be almost impossible to find someone who really wants to hide. The terrain etc is a factor also. You think it can't be done............look-up Eric Rudolph.
scavenging at 4 a.m. Rudolph had a relatively small network of supporters who were helping him and he didn't have a couple of million bucks to lean on.

But Bin Laden is not truly hiding. He's making movies and orchestrating a world wide terrorist network from an area about the size of Southern California.

I'm pretty certain if Rupolph was making movies and we had his whereabouts narrowed to Rhode Island, we would have caught him inside of 90 days. Probably within a week had he killed 3000 americans.

The largest disappointment for many who supported Bush, and the war, was the day he said finding Bin Laden was not important. It was more important than Iraq according to every rational American I have discussed it with. Big mistake not getting OBL.

Tom
02-27-2008, 11:16 PM
Let me see if I got this right.
W said we could not allow OBL to use Afghanistan as a base so we drive him to Pakistan and let him us that as a base.
My head hurts. I must be thinking like Tinker Belle.

JustRalph
02-27-2008, 11:51 PM
I'm pretty certain if Rupolph was making movies and we had his whereabouts narrowed to Rhode Island, we would have caught him inside of 90 days. Probably within a week had he killed 3000 americans.

You are mistaken. I have had discussions with Marines and Army personnel who have recently returned from Afghanistan and they tell me the terrain is like nothing they have encountered. We have Army Troops riding horses in the area. The fact that he has a network and tons of money makes it very difficult. He is hemmed in. He has a large network of individuals around him. You can make a tape from inside a cave pretty easy now days. Think about it.

PaceAdvantage
02-28-2008, 04:13 AM
These guys are just too cute for words, don't you think ? :D
http://www.alternet.org/images/managed/topstories_20080227front.jpg
He is now known as John McSame !! :lol:NOW I UNDERSTAND! POLLS JUST RELEASED SHOW JOHN MCCAIN LEADING BOTH BARACK HUSSEIN OBAMA AND HILLARY RODHAM CLINTON IN THE GENERAL ELECTION.

THE MARCHING ORDERS HAVE BEEN ISSUED.

THEY ARE NOW OFFICIALLY AFRAID.

It really is shocking how the Democrats have hijacked their own party, and are putting up the weakest of the weak candidates.

Is it really going to be this easy for the Republicans to win again?

PaceAdvantage
02-28-2008, 04:18 AM
Oh, and by the way, it is politically incorrect to use Obama's full name.

Unlike Franklin Delano Roosevelt, John Fitzgerald Kennedy, Richard Milhous Nixon, George Herbert Walker Bush, William Jefferson Clinton, etc., it is off limits to refer to Obama as Barack Hussein Obama.

They're trying to keep the "H" on the down lo for some strange reason.....

Tom
02-28-2008, 07:50 AM
You are mistaken. I have had discussions with Marines and Army personnel who have recently returned from Afghanistan and they tell me the terrain is like nothing they have encountered. We have Army Troops riding horses in the area. The fact that he has a network and tons of money makes it very difficult. He is hemmed in. He has a large network of individuals around him. You can make a tape from inside a cave pretty easy now days. Think about it.

Good landscape for us to use bio weapons to thin the heard, huh?