PDA

View Full Version : Anyone get the latest cell phone?

ljb
02-22-2008, 02:35 AM
http://cagle.com/working/080220/matson.jpg

PaceAdvantage
02-22-2008, 02:59 AM
When the next American city blows up, don't come crying to us that we weren't pro-active enough, like you did after 9/11.

If you do, I'll just have to give you the ol' Hcap STFU routine....

Tom
02-22-2008, 08:00 AM
Still waitning for anyone to list one name of an American citizen not talking to to suspect state whose calls were listened to, or anyone whose rights were violated. So far, I get the same response as the guy who could list one accomplishmentof Barry O the other night......tick tock.....(jeopardy theme playing)

ljb
02-22-2008, 08:04 AM
We could have had billboards blasting 9/11 warnings and been wiretapping every phone call in America and Bushco would have missed the message. Just like they did in real time. No question about it. 9/11 the republicans totally blew it. They were trying to start their star wars program. (lottsa bucks for the Military/Industrial complex).

ljb
02-22-2008, 08:06 AM
Still waitning for anyone to list one name of an American citizen not talking to to suspect state whose calls were listened to, or anyone whose rights were violated. So far, I get the same response as the guy who could list one accomplishmentof Barry O the other night......tick tock.....(jeopardy theme playing)
You will get some names, as soon as we the people regain control of our government. All we have to do is make sure McCain and the lobbyists lose.

Tom
02-22-2008, 09:40 AM
The repubs failed alright....failed to clean up Clinton's mess fast enough. All the terrorists were already here, the plan was hatched and developed under bill's watch, while Billy was watching the top of Monica's head and then lying about it - instead of acting like a commander -n- chief. 9-11 was a Clinton
production.

Terror free for 7 years....multiple attacks aroudn the world.
It only makes sense to strip all the tools that have protected us.
Liberish!

JustRalph
02-22-2008, 10:34 AM
we the people regain control of our government.

This is the funniest thing you have written in a long time.

We the people? :lol:

You mean, We the Tax man!

ljb
02-22-2008, 10:40 AM
The repubs failed alright....failed to clean up Clinton's mess fast enough. All the terrorists were already here, the plan was hatched and developed under bill's watch, while Billy was watching the top of Monica's head and then lying about it - instead of acting like a commander -n- chief. 9-11 was a Clinton
production.

Terror free for 7 years....multiple attacks aroudn the world.
It only makes sense to strip all the tools that have protected us.
Liberish!
Let me think now, who was minding the store on 9/11 ? Oh yeah it was the head in the sand Republicans. And to make matters worse the perp still runs free. Talk about a total screw up.

ljb
02-22-2008, 10:43 AM
This is the funniest thing you have written in a long time.

We the people? :lol:

You mean, We the Tax man!
NO I mean we the people ! The only ones that have to fear the tax man are those who have reaped millions in the past 7 years while our government grows deeper in debt. If you are in fact one of the top 1-2 percent in wealth in this country I would say yes you should be fearful. Otherwise it looks like good things are in store for the common folk in America.

Tom
02-22-2008, 11:34 AM
You mean the class that drives the economy?

dvlander
02-22-2008, 12:33 PM
The only ones that have to fear the tax man are those who have reaped millions in the past 7 years while our government grows deeper in debt. If you are in fact one of the top 1-2 percent in wealth in this country I would say yes you should be fearful.

Darn those successful people! How dare anyone strive for success? If you have made an economic success out of yourself, you must be evil!

Tom
02-22-2008, 12:48 PM
Hey, let's take away all the incentive and force even more people to take thier business out of the country. Let's reward failure, laziness, ignorance. Let's make sure no one ever feels he or she has to work in this life - there is always these damn fools who do work hard to rape, pillage and plunder.
Let's sart with Ted Kennedy and John Kerry - how mauch can we take from them? Then, the evil colleges who charge so much tuition - let's make them sorry they ever saw windfall profits. George Soros is loaded - who the hell does he think he is, anways? Let's take his stash, man!
Yeah, this is cool - rape, pillage, plunder. Call me a dem! Whoo Hoo! Wa de da!

ljb
02-22-2008, 05:34 PM
You mean the class that drives the economy?
Yes I mean the good hard working middle class Americans that have been getting the shaft for the past seven years at least.
If you two want to bow to their wishes go ahead. But not all Americans are willing to be abused for the well connected few.

Tom
02-23-2008, 10:50 AM
As a member of the oppressed middle classs, I hardy feel entitles to the fruits of other people's labor. You libs just see rich and decide you deserve a cut - you have zero facts to back youup - just just lump all rich people together and decide to penalize them to compensate for YOUR fialures. You people are leeches and drag this country down. You are classists - the financial version of racists. Look at all the money thrown at poverty over the decades....where are the results? Perhaps poverty is a personal trait.