Hank
02-21-2008, 08:15 PM
CURLIN!!:ThmbUp:

Investorater
02-29-2008, 01:19 PM
I SECOND THE MOTION!!!

Bruddah
02-29-2008, 01:36 PM
He's a full GROWED man! Damn he looks good, and he knows he looks good.

Tom
02-29-2008, 01:51 PM
That's a damed big field, too! 207.....was he the outside post?

Steve 'StatMan'
02-29-2008, 01:59 PM
That's a damed big field, too! 207.....was he the outside post?

Good joke!

I wonder if they use numbered saddlecloths for workouts? What a concept, actually be able to better keep track of who is who.

Or, perhaps that's just the barn's saddlecloths so they can keep track of all their stock in the stables, getting the horse back to the right barn & stall & avoid errors.

(I've got to admit, to me, most horses look alike, even though I know they're usually quite different - just not used too looking in detail and remembering on my own.)

onefast99
02-29-2008, 02:04 PM
Good joke!

I wonder if they use numbered saddlecloths for workouts? What a concept, actually be able to better keep track of who is who.

Or, perhaps that's just the barn's saddlecloths so they can keep track of all their stock in the stables, getting the horse back to the right barn & stall & avoid errors.

(I've got to admit, to me, most horses look alike, even though I know they're usually quite different - just not used too looking in detail and remembering on my own.)
According to trainer Steve they limit the use of the track for workouts he has to get to the barn at 3:30am to start his day, there are a lot of horses on the track at one time each is assigned a workout number so it is easier on the clockers as well. great idea!

Dan Montilion
02-29-2008, 02:24 PM
That's a damn big pony horse also.

Investorater
03-27-2008, 12:45 AM
The reason I first thought Curlin should be destined for Greatness was when he won the Preakness.I wasn't especially impressed with his workouts leading up to the race,and Street Sense on the other hand,was wound like a top.Recalling the Tampa Derby where he was coming off a long layoff with fair workouts.Any Given Saturday had last raced about a month or so before then.So I was impressed-then he had another prep and I was glad he didn't win as I figured to get a nice price on Derby Day.Personally,I believe Hard Spun would have held on to a front running victory had he been given one or two more prior workouts.And we all know Curlin seemed to have had a bad trip.

When Curlin blew past Street Sense I was in awe.Then comes the Belmont,and Rags To Riches,deserves much acclaim among horse racing fans.She was bred for the classic distance and it was a superb performance,but I was also impressed with Curlin's staying ability.

We all hope he remains sound for many years to come for he has superior energy-quickness-maneuverability-stamina.I'm certain we all wish him the best this coming Saturday.......

Semipro
03-27-2008, 03:00 PM
Thanks for the pic my favorite horse is looking great. Going to kick up a sand storm. BTW that 207 is the anticipated Beyer.

Semipro
03-27-2008, 03:37 PM
A picture says a 1000 words this one clearly states why they should race at four.

Investorater
03-29-2008, 11:23 PM
Yeah,I'd have to say my personal estimate of Curlin,after the Preakness,was correct,and as I intimated in a previous post,an owner should run a horse,for purse money,and breeding purposes.

CURLIN:)Become-The United States-Richest-Racehorse.