PDA

View Full Version : Alphabetical Index AND printing programs

bellpics
02-20-2008, 11:05 AM
Morning all. I am Glen, Nice to meet you all. I am new here. Therefore, please be patient with me.

I have a question. I use to subscribe to a magazine that gave horses to watch.
I would match that against the Daily Racing Program I bought each AM before I went to catch my train for work. Yet, sometimes they were out, or did not get a delivery.

Is there any on-line place I can go and print out an alphabetical list of entries for a given race day at the various tracks.

The one on the DRP is so conveneint is all I have to do is match the names in my magazine to the ones in DRP

Thanks

Oh...also whilest I am here. Sometimes I buy a program from Eqibase. Yet, I have problems printing it especially here at work. I will bring up the page I want and go to print. Then, my printer will blink as if it is going to print. Then, it will stop and I am unable to print. Any clues??

ryesteve
02-20-2008, 11:17 AM
Is there any on-line place I can go and print out an alphabetical list of entries for a given race day at the various tracks.
The back of the pdf PP's at TSN have an alphabetized list of horses, trainers and jockeys entered for that card. I expect the BRIS PPs would as well.

traveler
02-20-2008, 11:29 AM
You may want to check out DRF.Com. Once registered you can build your own Horses to watch list and get notified when they are entered. You could enter your horses from the magazine you want to watch and not have to manually do the cross-checking.

ranchwest
02-20-2008, 01:20 PM
On the Equibase web site there is an "In Today" list that shows the horses, trainers, jocks and owners.

The stable alert emails are nice, but some people here have said that some services that do that have either missed an email or sent it late.