PDA

View Full Version : 16FEB08SA Race 8

SRK
02-16-2008, 07:10 PM
Surf Cat (5) exits a ridiculously fast Palos Verde Handicap, in which he lost all chance when we was off a step slow. He still finished a very respectable 3rd, and Solis will have this multiple graded stakes winner sitting just off the pace as they come spinning out of the turn. If he can unleash his wicked late kick, he’ll be clear at the wire. Johhny Eves (6) is a rising star, however he loses his regular rider today, is coming off a couple of grueling efforts, and I feel he’ll be tested by the most accomplished group of runners he’s yet to face. Betting against him for the win. If my math is right, Greg’s Gold (4) becomes a millionaire if he wins this. I think his best days are behind him, however, and an in the money finish is the best he can hope for. Circular Quay (3) was on the Triple Crown trail last year, and makes his four year old debut. This has the look of a warm-up, but this fresh horse can certainly run quite a few of these down late in the lane.

Tee
02-16-2008, 07:14 PM
I'll try to get back for the 9th - looking & posting with 0 mtp isn't a good thing. :)