UNLV +6 at BYU
Drake -2.5 at Northern Iowa
Tennessee -9 at Georgia
Temple at Dayton -4
Purdue -8.5 at Northwestern
Texas +1.5 at Baylor
Youngstown St. +11 at Valparaiso
Eastern Kentucky -+0 at Samford

I normally dont make this many plays, but I was on a little roll and I really liked all of these games. I didn't want to throw them out.

By the way I dont think Texas has lost to Baylor in a long time. Might want to check it out before playing it the other way. Even though Baylor has a good team... maybe this is the one time you rely on a trend alone, especially since texas is getting points.

ryesteve
02-17-2008, 08:50 AM
I normally dont make this many plays, but I was on a little roll
Your picks were 5 wins and 6 losses over the previous 3 days... that's a roll?

Firebet
02-18-2008, 05:24 AM
sh!t happens,

ryesteve
02-18-2008, 08:39 AM
sh!t happens,
Of course it does... but when it does, don't tell us it's chocolate mousse

Firebet
02-18-2008, 02:44 PM
I never said I was on a roll with picks for the week, if you asked anyone that knew me they would tell you its killing me, when I said I was on a roll, i meant with actually making the picks for that day, I was feeling good in other words so I made some extra picks.

but i would never give out losers and then tell people I'm doing good, its killing me, whether you guys actually play my free picks or just look at them to see how i did, the last thing i want to do is pick a bunch of losers. i feel like a jackoff this week, especially since i was doing so good in the begining of the season. I was boasting how good i was doing to all my clients and now im at 50% this week so it just dropped my season average to 70%.

But in my defense, almost everyone is doing bad this year, alot of upsets, alot of teams playing out of their minds one game and then losing to a perenial loser the following game.

Its a tough season this year, and i don't want to make excuses for myself... I just sucked last week. no answer other than I obviously must studied all the info wrong.

Hopefully guys I can make a few good picks this week, because people want results and i dont think my site can survive a 50% week 2 times in a row.

Anyways, ill keep making picks if you guys keep looking :)

wegoosewe
02-20-2008, 09:36 PM
firebet are you registered to anyother site online about sports betting.. cause i have seen another site with the same user name about buying picks from ebay. honestly if i were to buy picks not only would i want to see a percentege but how many units your up..