PDA

View Full Version : Foxwoods (CT) Simulcast Menu

QuarterCrack
02-15-2008, 11:21 PM
Can someone tell me if I can bet Fair Grounds at Foxwoods?
I looked everywhere and can't find a simo schedule from them.
Thanks in advance.

Southieboy
02-15-2008, 11:38 PM
You can bet everything, except NYRA

ryesteve
02-15-2008, 11:39 PM
Indirect answer: you can at Mohegan Sun, which at least tells you that there's not a regulatory reason why Foxwoods wouldn't be able to offer it.

QuarterCrack
02-16-2008, 12:10 AM
Thanks.
:ThmbUp:

Gambleonclaimers
02-16-2008, 12:18 AM
If you want you can shoot me a pm i am at the woods 4 days a week playing poker, if you want to meet up it would give me a break from the grumpy degens who ride the bus to lose their money.

Ron
02-16-2008, 12:38 AM
Indirect answer: you can at Mohegan Sun, which at least tells you that there's not a regulatory reason why Foxwoods wouldn't be able to offer it.

Not being a smart ass, but I think different Indian tribes within the same state could have different regulations. At least that's the way it is in NY.

ryesteve
02-16-2008, 08:32 AM
Not being a smart ass, but I think different Indian tribes within the same state could have different regulations. At least that's the way it is in NY.
Seriously? I thought interstate gambling regulations were set down by the states, and operated on a state-wide basis. Unless of course in the NY case you have fragmentation that remains due to the regional protection they want to give to the various OTBs. Not that I doubt you, but I'm curious, what are the NY specifics that you know of?