PDA

View Full Version : Congrats to Pandy

melman
02-15-2008, 11:47 AM
Public cappers tend to get some rough treatment on this board so I wanted to toss out a "nice job" to Bob Pandolfo on his Meadowlands picks for last night.

R5 on top selection with a suggested odds of 8-1 winner at $27.20
R8 his 3rd pick with a suggested odds of 5-1 winner at $28.40

Best play of the night winner in R6 at $6.00

Using Pandy's pic4 lineup for races 6 thru 9 very easy to come up with the $989.80 pick4

Hope you made a lot of $$$$$$ Bob.

Tom
02-15-2008, 12:49 PM
Nice job, Pandy....:ThmbUp::ThmbUp::ThmbUp:
I wouldn't play the Big M without your line.

njcurveball
02-15-2008, 01:30 PM
Nice job, Pandy....:ThmbUp::ThmbUp::ThmbUp:

boomman
02-15-2008, 01:37 PM
Public cappers tend to get some rough treatment on this board so I wanted to toss out a "nice job" to Bob Pandolfo on his Meadowlands picks for last night.

R5 on top selection with a suggested odds of 8-1 winner at $27.20
R8 his 3rd pick with a suggested odds of 5-1 winner at $28.40

Best play of the night winner in R6 at $6.00

Using Pandy's pic4 lineup for races 6 thru 9 very easy to come up with the $989.80 pick4

Hope you made a lot of $$$$$$ Bob.

As a public handicapper myself, I can certainly attest to the fact that EVERYONE notices when you have an "off" day, so it's nice that we are appreciated for our efforts when we have a good one! Bob Pandolfo is a public handicapper that I have known of since we both worked for National Raceline and Sy Bonam back in the 80's. "Pandy" has always been a well respected handicapper and I congratulate him on his efforts yesterday!:ThmbUp:

Boomer

melman
02-17-2008, 11:22 AM
Pandy is on a nice roll at The Meadowlands.

Last night he listed Powerball N as his 4th pick with suggested odds of 10-1.

His comments on the horse were "trainer knows how to get these downunder horses ready at first asking".

Results

Winner Powerball N $94.20 $36.80

pandy
02-18-2008, 08:45 PM
As a public handicapper myself, I can certainly attest to the fact that EVERYONE notices when you have an "off" day, so it's nice that we are appreciated for our efforts when we have a good one! Bob Pandolfo is a public handicapper that I have known of since we both worked for National Raceline and Sy Bonam back in the 80's. "Pandy" has always been a well respected handicapper and I congratulate him on his efforts yesterday!:ThmbUp:

Boomer

Thanks to all!

Pandy