X
5.6 (1)
X
6.6 (2)

Summary for 11 daily double bets

(1) Bet 22, won 10.0 ROI: -55%

(1) (2) Bet 44, won 37 ROI: -16%

(1) (2) (3) Bet 66, won 61.2 ROI: -7%

Another chop...chop day for the Chinese Double.

3 days of pure delight with the Chinese Double:

1/30: (1) -73% (1) (2) -68% (1) (2) (3) -59%
1/31: (1) -49% (1) (2) -39% (1) (2) (3) +18%
2/01: (1) -55% (1) (2) -16% (1) (2) (3) -7%

So what does this all mean:

If you bet the lowest proportional odds:

31 DD bets
4 won: 12.9%
ROI: -57.9%

If you bet the two lowest proportional odds:

31 DD bets
10 won: 32.2%
ROI: -33.8%

If you bet the three lowest proportional odds:

31 DD bets
15 won: 48.4%
ROI: -12.8%

What am I doing wrong, karlskorner?

keilan
02-01-2003, 11:23 PM
Myself and others having been following your posts regarding the Chinese Double. What has been abundantly obvious for many of us from the outset is now being supported by your efforts.

Of the hundreds of players whom are supposedly using this play, why are you all remaining silent? Is it greed or embarrassment?

Karl instead of pleading ignorance why not point out to Sal what he is doing wrong! It's not a complicated play.

PaceAdvantage
02-02-2003, 01:00 AM
Yes, I wish these two would at least come to a meeting point on the RULES OF PLAY here, so that a MEANINGFUL study can be MADE. Sligg's study means NOTHING if he's getting the method wrong!!!

And even if he has the method RIGHT, he better run a test of at least 200 plays before he comes to any type of conclusion....

==PA

PS. Keilan, why are you intimating that Karl is lying about the number of people who requested his method. What motivation does Karl have to invent the number of requests he's gotten?? I can verify that his message box was indeed full. Do you think he PM'd himself all those times to make it appear to me that his message box was full??? Remember folks, Karl ain't selling anything that I am aware of...so I'm not sure what the motivation to lie would be.

And I am NOT defending Karl. I am merely pointing out the obvious.

ranchwest
02-02-2003, 01:21 AM
PA,

Keilen didn't make an assertion about how many people had corresponded with Karl.

Here's his statement:

Of the hundreds of players whom are supposedly using this play, why are you all remaining silent? Is it greed or embarrassment?

He's just saying that he can't tell how many of the hundred or more people are actually USING the method.

Quite simply, the Chinese Double is just another tote board system. I hope everyone who is using it is doing well with it, but I'm not much into anything having to do with the tote board so I won't be endorsing it anytime soon. I won't even be testing it.

keilan
02-02-2003, 01:27 AM
You have re-stated my position exactly. Thanks for taking the time.

PaceAdvantage
02-02-2003, 01:29 AM
By using the word supposedly, Keilan is intimating that he does not believe Karl's claim that hundreds of people contacted Karl for his method, which is the only way they can use the method....IMHO. If he leaves the word supposedly out of that sentence, then there is no doubt.....

This is what I took from the exchange anyway. If I'm wrong, I apologize in advance.

==PA

PaceAdvantage
02-02-2003, 01:34 AM
I DON'T UNDERSTAND WHY THIS IS SUCH A CONTROVERSIAL SUBJECT

Either

a) You asked for the CD from Karl and were sent the method (FOR FREE). You use it and it works, or you use it and it doesn't work

or

b) You never asked for the CD and you couldn't care less whether it works or not

WHERE'S THE CONTROVERSY? Karl ain't charging for it. Either it will win or lose you money, and you will continue to use it or you will throw it away....

HOPEFULLY, before anyone wagers real money on ANY method, they will PAPER-TEST the method first.....

Again, I don't see where all the controversy comes from....I wish MORE people would come on here with systems for us to try out (again, on PAPER first)....

==PA

Figman
02-02-2003, 09:03 AM
Hey PA - I've figured out the basis of this controversy. This hemming and hawing is all about a phony Chinese System. The real Chinese System is as follows;
1}Using the official track program "handicap" each race individually.
2}Scan the horses in your program from top to bottom.
3} Using the English alphabet, recite the alphabet in order. The Chinese System requires matching the first letter in a horse's name to THE SAME LETTER of the alphabet as you recite it. (You may have to go thru the whole alphabet numerous time to get a match.)

Sunday's opening daily double at Oaklawn Park finds these Chinese System selections:
Race One - Semifinal
Race Two - Blakesmyboy

GR1@HTR
02-02-2003, 09:30 AM
Chinese Double: There is no horse racing in China is there??? Kinda like American Cricket?

Tom
02-02-2003, 05:15 PM
I had the Chinnese double today:
Won Ton Soup and Fried rice.
It was great.
Where's the problem?????

(BTW....I requested and Karl provided me with a copy and also the scratch method. I thank him for both. Whether or not they work is between me and my wallet).

Vinnie
02-02-2003, 06:25 PM
Well Put Tom!

Hey Karl, thank you very much for sending me the "scratch" and "key race" methods. I appreciate it a bunch.

All the BEST!

Vinnie

karlskorner
02-02-2003, 07:13 PM
You can call me Jack, if you want. On the now closed CD post Larry Hamilton thinks my name is Jack. He forgets I was one of the original poster on his now defunct forum.

To quote Groucho Marx

"I wouldn't belong to a club that would have me as a member"