PDA

View Full Version : Tampa full Card for Thurs 2/14

Rob_in_MN
02-13-2008, 04:18 PM
http://thetrackadvantage.com/weeklyplays.aspx
These are free plays for the entire card on Thursday.

Race #1: 3,4 with the 1,3,4 with 5,6,7

This race has some mild upset potential I'm going to wheel 3,4 with the 1,3,4 with 5,6,7 on multiple tickets and see if we can get this home with the best prices on top.

#3 Makes sense and Hyatt ran a good 2nd with up on Tuesday. Finished right behind the #4 going 5f 2 back.
#4 Has had the rail for last 2, note the switch to Centeno to attempt to seal the deal here. Big shot, short price
#1 Looks like she needed last out. This filly has been favored in 3 of 5 lifetime though and failed. Wheel under and expect improvement 2nd back. Note the 10 lb apprentice and the rail slot also…
#5 Works are there despite 0-15 firster record + all drills are at the track. Could be a nice price underneath as best of worst
#7 Has some TB experience and has only really run 1 poor race lifetime. Can't use in top 2 spots of the shelf though and this one is coming back for a barn that is winless from twenty six starters this meet. 3rd/4th only
#6 4th only, but I do expect improvement 2nd at the track and may surprise a few here.
Tossers
9 6 year old has been off a year and a 1/2 and gets first time lasix and goes for some unknown trainer. My only question here is why is Homeister aboard?
10 Appears void of speed. Pass
2 Pass wrong distance for this filly
7 Big difference between Hicklin and Walt Bernhart. Trainer does not inspire much confidence
8 These connections are usually pretty sharp but haven't been firing much @ Tampa. Works are relatively slow even for this bunch for debut.