PDA

View Full Version : EXOTIC WAGERING GUIDE

CamptownRaces.com
02-13-2008, 12:30 PM
Not really a book that you read.

This is a little pocket size, "FILL IN THE BLANKS" to format many different types of exotic wagers.

The inner pages are pre-formatted with many different types of exotic wagers.

You just fill in the blank spaces with the horses program numbers that you'd like to wager on, and the booklet shows you how much your bet will cost, as well as gives you the proper terminology to call the wager to the mutuel clerk.

You will never overbet, or structure your wagers the wrong way if you use this Wagering Guide.

I have them for sale on Ebay and through my website.

PA members can get them for FREE!

I don't want to have to pay for the envelopes or the shipping costs so you'll have to send a self-addressed 6X9 envelope with a minimum $1.25 postage on it if you'd like to get a couple of them for FREE.

I don't know what the rules are about this kind of stuff so I guess I'll have to wait and see if I can post the address for you to send the request to.

Pcon04
02-13-2008, 03:27 PM
wow somethong for free

where do i send the $$$$ envelope

Pcon04

CamptownRaces.com
02-13-2008, 05:53 PM
Make sure it is a 6X9 envelope. At least $1.25 postage on it. I will put 2 Guides in there and mail it off.

You can send the SASE to:
UBIL
PO Box 3182
Blaine, WA 98231

I'm not asking anyone to buy anything... Not asking for any money... Just didn't want to spend money on envelopes and postage to give these awy for free.

PA... I sent you an email asking for a mailing address to send you a couple of these for free. The offer still stands... I'll eat the envelope and postage so that you can see what I'm offering your members. :)

Pcon04
02-13-2008, 06:42 PM
ok I'll send it thurs 2/14

thanks

PCON

PaceAdvantage
02-14-2008, 02:37 AM
PA... I sent you an email asking for a mailing address to send you a couple of these for free. The offer still stands... I'll eat the envelope and postage so that you can see what I'm offering your members. :)When was that? I don't recall receiving any such email lately...

CamptownRaces.com
02-14-2008, 09:23 AM
That was just yesterday that I sent you that email.

Pcon04
02-14-2008, 10:00 AM
hey camptown the check or rather stamps

are in the mail!!!!!

PCON04

CamptownRaces.com
02-14-2008, 10:01 AM
:) I will drop them right back in after I put the guides into the envelope...

;)

kenwoodallpromos
02-14-2008, 10:55 AM
Great to see you on here!!
I got what is probably the same material he is talking about and they are simple, excellent format, extremely useful even for a "newbie", and can I recommend them.
Good luck on EBAY!!
Great to see samples on your site also. I am going toi order and pay also for 2 to be sent to my brother!

CamptownRaces.com
02-14-2008, 09:35 PM
Great to see you on here!!
I got what is probably the same material he is talking about and they are simple, excellent format, extremely useful even for a "newbie", and can I recommend them.
Good luck on EBAY!!
Great to see samples on your site also. I am going toi order and pay also for 2 to be sent to my brother!

NO... Don't pay for them Ken. Just send a SASE with his address on it... I'll send some to him as well... I don't mind.

CamptownRaces.com
02-19-2008, 06:47 PM
I got a few today...

Already put them back in the mail... A couple of people sent the bigger envelopes (12X9), that's okay if that's all you have, but the 6X9's work great. I have about 2,000 of these left from overprints I ran for different promotions. Wife wants me to throw them out. Get them while they're here.

timtam
02-23-2008, 11:22 AM
hey charlie's its good to have you back again.

what happened your sight seemed to disappear for awhile?

i still use your exacta method when i slip into the otb without doing any hand

icapping and hold my own. i think it does 66% good to see your still

around :)

CamptownRaces.com
02-23-2008, 11:37 AM
hey charlie's its good to have you back again.

what happened your sight seemed to disappear for awhile?

i still use your exacta method when i slip into the otb without doing any hand

icapping and hold my own. i think it does 66% good to see your still

around :)

Oh yeah... I'm still around... I sold both of my sites and got out of the business for a while. I had too many other things going all at once and had to cut back a bit on the projects I had going.

I finished up my selections program and have a couple of new sites where I offer my picks for sale.

I post a FREE race of the day on a daily basis and offer a PROFIT or DON'T PAY on my Sunday Cards.

I still record the minute to minute changes when I am playing live. The tote really helps me find splitters, let's me know when I'm dealing with a weak favorite, etc..

Glad to hear that you can make the tote work for you as well. It offers a lot of info that can make you some good money if you know how to read it.

Grab a couple of these wagering guides. I have just under 2,000 of these and my wife wants me to throw them out. I'd rather give them away then throw them out. :)

Good talking with you again... I'm sure I'll be speaking with you again soon...

Charles

whipsaw
02-23-2008, 01:48 PM
i got your booklets yesterday, ctr.

i'm gonna save a lot of time not having to explain to my non-racing friends (and ms saw) how to call a bet and how much it'll cost. just show 'em the book.

muchas gracias.

CamptownRaces.com
02-23-2008, 01:58 PM
i got your booklets yesterday, ctr.

i'm gonna save a lot of time not having to explain to my non-racing friends (and ms saw) how to call a bet and how much it'll cost. just show 'em the book.

muchas gracias.

Glad you like them... Have your friends send for them too. If you want more just let me know... :)

whipsaw
02-24-2008, 02:28 PM
maybe you can help me with another matter.

i've been hanging at the track for fifty years and i used to hear old timers "baseball" horses. lately the term has popped up again and i have no idea what it means, although i seem to remember it having to do with two horses in each leg of the double.

a clerk at the track yesterday told me it's a three horse quinella box, which can't be what the old timers were doing because there where no quinellas then.

can you help with the memory problems? :confused:

Overlay
02-24-2008, 03:16 PM
As far as I know, baseballing refers to "covering all the bases" by betting all possible combinations of the horses you like. I think it usually refers to situations where you're betting more horses than the bet includes. For example, to baseball horses 1, 2, and 3 in an exacta situation, you'd bet 1-2, 2-1, 1-3, 3-1, 2-3, and 3-2. (If there were only two horses involved (like 1-2 and 2-1), it would be "boxing".)

If you like horses 1, 2, and 3 in each half of a daily double, baseballing them would mean betting 1-1, 1-2, 1-3, 2-1, 2-2, 2-3, 3-1, 3-2, and 3-3.

CamptownRaces.com
02-24-2008, 06:17 PM
maybe you can help me with another matter.

i've been hanging at the track for fifty years and i used to hear old timers "baseball" horses. lately the term has popped up again and i have no idea what it means, although i seem to remember it having to do with two horses in each leg of the double.

a clerk at the track yesterday told me it's a three horse quinella box, which can't be what the old timers were doing because there where no quinellas then.

can you help with the memory problems? :confused:

The way I remember it is like this...

It's almost like a parleyed Pick 3

Let's say you have 1 horse in three races (1st, 2nd, 3rd)

In the first race you would play two WIN bets

If you win you take the winning from 1 ticket and play it on your horse in the second race, and take the winnings from the other ticket and play it on your horse in the 3rd.

If you hit the second race you "let it ride" into the 3rd.

I may be all wrong here, but that's the way I remember it...

whipsaw
02-25-2008, 12:15 PM
thanks overlay and camptown. yesterday i was told it was a way to structure a gimmick in the days before most tracks offered them and was probably used mostly by bookies. so you may both be right.