PDA

View Full Version : Sim2win...

zerosky
02-13-2008, 08:04 AM
Was wondering if anyone has tried this software...?

http://www.sim2win.com/about.php

$500 a year seems a tad expensive at first glance
I will download the trial.

HUSKER55
02-13-2008, 08:38 AM
Maybe I missread the ad but my interpretation is that they are only going to offer 2 or 3 races per week for $50 a week.

That seems pricey. They can only use past performances the same as everyone else. Unless they found a niche that no one knows about, which I think is not likely, I do not see how they can be offering anything different.

Pace similation is not new. I am quite sure that there are quite a few pros here who can do better than that.

Just MHO :)

098poi
02-13-2008, 08:57 AM
Was wondering if anyone has tried this software...?

http://www.sim2win.com/about.php

$500 a year seems a tad expensive at first glance
I will download the trial.

It looks cool, let us know how the demo works. I am not a fan of giving phone and address just to try demo. Probably not a problem but I'll wait for your input. Thanks

InControlX
02-13-2008, 03:05 PM
From the web site:

SIM2WIN™ has been tested by some of the top handicappers in the United States and the results speak for themselves.

I couldn't locate the stated test result details on the site, just a handful of low sample testimonials. Did I miss the test results part? A good high volume trial results accounting would be nice to see.

The graphics are impressive, but to use an old phrase "Where's the meat?"

ICX

Donnie
02-14-2008, 09:59 PM
098 wrote:

I am not a fan of giving phone and address just to try demo. Probably not a problem but I'll wait for your input. Thanks

Zerosky's profile says he's in the UK...doubt they will call over there! But you never know!!

Tom Barrister
02-15-2008, 01:29 AM
This appears to be put out by the same people who produce Horse Race Fantasy, which was created by Gary Darveaux. The game itself has come a long way since it's DOS origins (I've been a customer since about 2001), and it's interesting to play. As far as predictive ability goes, I wouldn't trust my bankroll to it, but that's only my opinion.