PDA

View Full Version : 10FEB08SA Race 9

SRK
02-10-2008, 07:39 PM
Mostacolli Mort (2) inherits the golden rail thanks to a late scratch. Add to that his very snug fit at this condition, the caliber of horses he has faced (no Daytona here), his record at this track, this distance, and, oh yes, his pace and speed figures, and you have a solid play, at good odds. Speaking of horses he has faced, Sir Lowry (6), checked in just behind the top choice in their last. You can’t ask for a better jockey-trainer combo. My concern here is if Lowry can repeat his lifetime best effort after that grueling stretch drive. Man to Man (4) turned in his career best effort at this trip back at Oak Tree, and could liven up your tickets. Monastery Scandal (10), is stepping up into open company, and could hit the board, but appears slightly overbet.

Tee
02-10-2008, 07:42 PM
I've been waiting for #6 Sir Lowry to run back. IMO he is a complete money burner & today at 5/2 is no exception. Now that I have put him in the winners circle - run to the windows!!

I wouldn't be at all surprised to see #4 Man To Man take these far into the stretch. #2 Mississippian could very well put in a much improved race in comparison to his states debut.

Tee
02-10-2008, 07:45 PM
Funny how that works out!! :)

SRK
02-10-2008, 07:48 PM
Tee - tell me you didn't do a pasadena here !!!!

Tee
02-10-2008, 08:02 PM
Yep I passed on the race, didn't think it pay quite what it did.

Make that #3 Mississippian. ;)

By looking at your selections, I'm guessing you didn't do a pasadena.

Very nice SRK!!

Tee - tell me you didn't do a pasadena here !!!!

SRK
02-10-2008, 08:27 PM
Well - if the truth were known - I did a pasadena in Race 10.

The ALL button was tempting, but too expensive for me in a 13 horse race.

Haven't pushed the ALL button in probably 4-5 years.

I can honestly say I made some money today, though.

60 cents !!!!