PDA

View Full Version : Don't let your grass grow in Florida

ljb
02-08-2008, 09:15 AM
Lauderdale Lakes, Florida
Seems Jerome Jackson didn't like the length of Lee Andrew Macon's grass. He told him so. Macon proceeded to pull a gun and shoot Jackson deader then a dandelion sprayed with Roundup.
A man's home is his castle and we don't need no gubermint dude telling us how to protect it. Damn right!!
This story has no relation to the nut with a gun in Mo. that just expressed his dislike of local gubermint officials in a forceful method. Killing five in the process.

DanG
02-08-2008, 10:22 AM
Lauderdale Lakes, Florida
Seems Jerome Jackson didn't like the length of Lee Andrew Macon's grass. He told him so. Macon proceeded to pull a gun and shoot Jackson deader then a dandelion sprayed with Roundup.

A man's home is his castle and we don't need no gubermint dude telling us how to protect it. Damn right!!

This story has no relation to the nut with a gun in Mo. that just expressed his dislike of local gubermint officials in a forceful method. Killing five in the process.
May I ask without my ‘flak jacket…What’s the point of this thread? :confused:

ljb
02-08-2008, 10:42 AM
May I ask without my ‘flak jacket…What’s the point of this thread? :confused:
duh !

DanG
02-08-2008, 10:50 AM
duh !
Exactly…

GaryG
02-08-2008, 10:57 AM
Exactly…He just wanted an excuse to say gubermint....

ljb
02-08-2008, 10:58 AM
This thread is sarcasm dealing with the gun kooks. get it now ? Duh !!!
See i got one already. :D

DanG
02-08-2008, 11:16 AM
This thread is sarcasm dealing with the gun kooks. get it now ? :D
Sorry Ljb / Gary; I’m a little slow today.

My dog literally kicked me out of bed at 3:30am and I’ve had my head in a coffee pot every since. Brain cells are on life support about now…I may be a vet scratch today. :sleeping: :)

Tom
02-08-2008, 11:35 AM
Without reading his post, I will assume he is trying to make a statement about the right to have guns, or some such nonsense.

Like this guy represents anyone other a disturbed indiviual.

It just goes to show, guns don't kill people, lawns do.

Lefty
02-08-2008, 11:51 AM
Here we go again with the anti-gun kooks. Lbj, you worry about the government taking away our rights yet guys like you and your fellow dems want to outlaw our most basic right.

GaryG
02-08-2008, 11:54 AM
A few years back there was a nut going down the road vandalizing mailboxes including mine. I sent a load of buckshot after him but missed. In retrospect it was just as well. Never saw him again though.

ddog
02-08-2008, 04:01 PM
if he was outside without a vest , then he got what he deserved.

As to the Missouri incident, only thing wrong there was that everyone wasn't armed, that way we could have gotten rid of ALL those low-lifes.

They don't deserve to live if one guy can take out that many of them.

:ThmbUp:

JustRalph
02-08-2008, 05:25 PM
He could have used a baseball bat? then we would have to ban them.

But then Baseball bats aren't part of Liberal agenda

ljb
02-08-2008, 09:25 PM
And the sun also rises.
http://news.yahoo.com/s/nm/20080208/ts_nm/usa_shooting_campus_dc_4

JustRalph
02-08-2008, 11:33 PM
yahoo news..........gotta love them.

"Mass shootings are not particularly rare in the United States, where the gun-ownership lobby is politically influential and gun control is far less strict than in many countries."

Doesn't that sound like it was written by a foreign news service?

guess what:

(Reporting by Anna Driver in Houston, Ed Stoddard in Dallas; Writing by Ed Stoddard; Editing by Eric Beech)

I think I am going to get back into Security Work.