PDA

View Full Version : Trouble with Youbet?

JustMissed
02-07-2008, 03:04 PM
Anyone having trouble with Youbet? 3:00 PM.

Thanks,

JM

HUSKER55
02-07-2008, 03:32 PM
Lost the signal once and had to reload. But other than that, no.

:)

JustMissed
02-07-2008, 04:30 PM
I got it back and missed just one race.

Thanks,

JM

Jeff P
02-07-2008, 08:39 PM
One thing YouBet needs to address with their video...

A few minutes ago I'm watching Delta R3. One of several horses I've included as part of a pick-3 part wheel takes the lead at 22-1 going into the far turn...

I'm intently watching to see what happens next...

And the YouBet video window self closes!!! :bang: :ThmbDown:

They really need to address this kind of crap in the worst way. It can completely ruin an otherwise good viewing experience.

I know from past experience that YouBet mgmt does read the pages here.

C'mon. Let us paying subscribers decide when to close track video windows instead of you deciding for us.

-jp

Ron
02-07-2008, 10:16 PM
This has never happened to me and I have been a customer for maybe 8 years. It more than likely is a problem with your computer. I guess it is nice to blame it on Youbet.

Jeff P
02-07-2008, 10:20 PM
It ONLY happens when viewing track video at YouBet. Specifically tracks that run at night. Never during the day. But ONLY when viewing track video at YouBet.

-jp

phatbastard
02-07-2008, 11:36 PM
more servers would help...they as much as admitted it by limiting cbs,espn and fox video users to half hour a day

rrbauer
02-08-2008, 08:44 AM
This has never happened to me and I have been a customer for maybe 8 years. It more than likely is a problem with your computer. I guess it is nice to blame it on Youbet.

YouBet had numerous video problems yesterday including simply not being able to connect with the host tracks' signals (Tampa & Delta for example).
In both cases, I was able to go to PhoneBet and get the video.

Don't assume that because you haven't had a problem in the past that there is no problem today.