PDA

View Full Version : See'Ya, MITT! Thanks for everything!

BombsAway Bob
02-07-2008, 12:49 PM
The Millionaire Mormon has decided....enough! :jump:
Hope he takes Weld & Healey back to UTAH on the return flight!

46zilzal
02-07-2008, 12:58 PM
McCain by default as the Hucker can't win out of the Southern mentality arena.

njcurveball
02-07-2008, 01:25 PM
McCain by default as the Hucker can't win out of the Southern mentality arena.

Is this supposed to prove your political intelligence? What will you post next? Football teams that score first take the lead quicker? :lol:

ceejay
02-07-2008, 01:26 PM
Mitt did not win a primary outside one of his home states, and even lost NH, his vacation home.

Tom
02-07-2008, 01:50 PM
He dispensed his energy too early.
I could see him going at 69.54% in January. :bang:

OTM Al
02-07-2008, 02:42 PM
Evidently he was so hated by the other candidates that when it looked like he was going to win W. Virginia, the others all gave their support to Huckabee. If true, that pretty much says it all. He was definitely the most swarmy of the lot and I won't miss him one bit.

Tom
02-07-2008, 02:51 PM
Or, if the other candidates hated him so much, might be he was the real deal.;)

Of all the old white guys the repubs have, they put up the oldest. That will bring in the votes. The buzz word this year is change. The closest thing to change with Juan is his depends. ba-dum

Forget the odds of McCan't winning in November, what are the odds of him making it to November? :rolleyes::faint: bonk

Latest advice from his campaign manager: Don't buy any green bananas:p

OTM Al
02-07-2008, 03:03 PM
I never could understand why anyone wanted to vote for the guy. He'd changed so many positions that it was pretty clear to me all he really stood for was getting himself elected. I'm not quite sure if what's left is worse than 2000 with Bush vs Gore (honestly after great debate I refused to spend a vote on either one) but its still not much better. It just boggles my mind what our political system has become when this is what we have to choose from.

ljb
02-07-2008, 03:53 PM
Mitt always reminded me of that other "silver spoon" Republican from Michigan that tried to win the Governorship last election. Glad to see he tanked. What are Rush and company to do ?
(Rush really wants Hillary to win, Bill made him a millionaire and he wants more)

Marshall Bennett
02-07-2008, 04:17 PM
Had Mitt spent as much time promoting issues he beleived in ( many of them good ) and less time attacking his counterparts , he'd done better . He basically got what he deserved .

skate
02-07-2008, 05:20 PM
Or, if the other candidates hated him so much, might be he was the real deal.;)

Of all the old white guys the repubs have, they put up the oldest. That will bring in the votes. The buzz word this year is change. The closest thing to change with Juan is his depends. ba-dum

Forget the odds of McCan't winning in November, what are the odds of him making it to November? :rolleyes::faint: bonk

Latest advice from his campaign manager: Don't buy any green bananas:p

good one Tom.

Also, with the others running (cept for Huckleberry) on "Paradise for ALL", we should be entering Heaven, just after the new Banana Harvesting.:jump:

JustRalph
02-07-2008, 06:42 PM
Had Mitt spent as much time promoting issues he beleived in ( many of them good ) and less time attacking his counterparts , he'd done better . He basically got what he deserved .

now if we could only say the same for McCain..........

Tom
02-07-2008, 09:47 PM
The three that are left are all members of the curent senate.
They are part of the problem, not the solution.

riskman
02-08-2008, 01:42 PM
[QUOTE=Tom] The closest thing to change with Juan is his depends. ba-dum

:lol: :lol: :lol:

riskman
02-08-2008, 02:12 PM
Will Rogers
-- There ought to be one day -- just one -- where there is open season on senators.