PDA

View Full Version : New device to watch horseracing on the go

MAGICHORSEMAN
02-06-2008, 01:43 PM
Check out this new device I found to watch horseracing on the go with your pc.

It is a pair of glasses that make the horserace look like you are watching on a big screen tv.

The link is here. http://www.vuzix.com/

HUSKER55
02-06-2008, 03:09 PM
Just what I need, another toy. But what a toy !:)

ryesteve
02-06-2008, 03:40 PM
I wonder if we'll find out that after using these for a month, it makes you go cross-eyed :)

Kelso
02-06-2008, 03:57 PM
It is a pair of glasses that make the horserace look like you are watching on a big screen tv.

I dunno. Kinda reminds me of those x-ray glasses I bought off the back of an Archie comic book. Major diappointment - saw more girls' underwear hanging on clotheslines than through the specs. Fool me once .....

TEJAS KIDD
02-07-2008, 08:57 AM
I wonder if we'll find out that after using these for a month, it makes you go cross-eyed :)

I think it was invented by NAVIN R JOHNSON

Bruddah
02-08-2008, 08:10 AM
I dunno. Kinda reminds me of those x-ray glasses I bought off the back of an Archie comic book. Major diappointment - saw more girls' underwear hanging on clotheslines than through the specs. Fool me once .....

They will make all your children to be born naked, toothless and in most cases without hair.

You used to watch the neighbors clothes line on washdays too!!! I thought I was the only one! :lol:

andicap
02-08-2008, 11:59 AM
I think it was invented by NAVIN R JOHNSON

The Opti-Grab!!

The new phone books are here! The new phone books are here!

MAGICHORSEMAN
02-09-2008, 10:59 AM
It is for your cell phone or notebook computer also. Not only for your desktop pc.