PDA

View Full Version : Cappin' Chatter 2/2

nobeyerspls
02-02-2008, 09:17 AM
Longball - Well, well. We made some money Thursday. $64 back from $28 in bets. I'm still miffed about my horses being scratched though. Two out of four and I didn't get a chance to bet that seven year old maiden.
Chalky - Nothing you can do about. Let's just keep it up. I'll pick some using fundamental handicapping techniques and you'll pick one in the same races using your surface/angle/voodoo thing and we'll box the exactas.
Longball - I'll take that as a compliment. Let's do GP's 2nd through the 4th. That way we can add a pick3. Of course, if they're off the turf then were screwed.
Chalky - I think that they'll stay on so I'll go with #6 With Essence in the 2nd. She towers over these from a class perspective. In the third I'll pick #7 Officer'sgentleman. He looks like the best of the MSW droppers. My choice for the 4th is #5 Irish Cove. Made a nice move off a toubled beginning in her last and she shows improving beyers.
Longball - Hey, not bad for you - only one odds-on in the bunch. I'll take #2 Po Purr E in the 2nd. She gets a break in the weights and the surface should be OK. I like your horse in the 3rd so the only thing left for me is a firster, #3 True Cadence. I'll reach for one in the 4th and select #2 Angel Made. Her only turf try was on a deep track and she's been freshened. The jockey is winless at GP and 2% for the year so that's a minor negative.
Chalky - Maybe we'll get lucky and she'll be scratched. Only kidding.

canleakid
02-02-2008, 10:45 AM
"KEEP ON A CAPPING" ;)