PDA

View Full Version : March 1st Online Contest for Tour Members

Mall
02-02-2008, 06:17 AM
As indicated in the February NTRA Newsletter, which came out today, the Tour will hold an online contest for Tour Members only on March 1st. Three qualifying spots for NHC X will be up for grabs. The cost to enter and other details will follow shortly, but the basic proposition is that the $125 fee to become a Tour Member will be incorporated in the cost of entering the contest. In other words if, as I anticpate, the cost to enter the March 1st contest is set at $125, your actual cost to enter the contest will be zero, since you become a Tour Member just by virtue of entering the contest. If the cost to enter the March 1st contest is set at $225, your actual cost would only be $100, and so forth. In my perhaps somewhat prejudiced view, the bottom line is that the March 1st contest is likely to be a very good deal for Tour Members, no matter how you slice it.

Also, since this question has already been raised, I'm pretty sure but not one hundred percent positive that the same outfit which runs nhc qualify online will be running the March 1 contest, so if you're able to enter and participate in those contests then you're probably going to be able to enter and participate in the March 1 contest. In other words, in all probability, on March 1st it's going to be come one, come all.