PDA

View Full Version : How did the Professor do today?

njcurveball
02-02-2008, 02:30 AM
Post deleted

PaceAdvantage
02-02-2008, 02:32 AM
OK, now that you both have gotten that out of your systems, let's tone it down a little. Thanks.

john messina
02-02-2008, 08:55 AM
NJ, I'd like to make you an offer. How would you like to book my bets for 3 days. Pay track odds on all bets. I'll put my money in escrow and you do the same. I'm certain this is an offer you can't resist. Just think of the easy money you'll make.

Regards,

john messina
02-02-2008, 12:46 PM
NJ, I'd like to make you an offer. How would you like to book my bets for 3 days. Pay track odds on all bets. I'll put my money in escrow and you do the same. I'm certain this is an offer you can't resist. Just think of the easy money you'll make.

Regards,

Only after two races and you would need a loan to continue.

GaryG
02-02-2008, 01:00 PM
Only after two races and you would need a loan to continue.Easy money Jim....this guy is a doofus.

john messina
02-02-2008, 01:08 PM
Easy money Jim....this guy is a doofus.

Gary, the offer is also open to you.

john messina
02-02-2008, 01:11 PM
You two attempt to mock what you can't comprehend, and only end up mocking yourselves.

Good luck and may you win every race you play.

john messina
02-02-2008, 01:18 PM
I'll take pity on you. I'll only play races where I indicate and a darkhorse(s) and I have to incorperate in my wagers. But before you jump at this, I suggest you look over all the darkhorses I've listed before you jump for joy.

Regards,

john messina
02-02-2008, 01:37 PM
Let's try this. Let's not ask how the Professor did yesterday. Let's ask the folks using the oddlines at the various tracks, did yesterday. While most complained about the off tracks, and skewed energy distributions...blah, blah..

Anyone using the Oddsline willing to tell how they did.

Regards,

john messina
02-02-2008, 02:06 PM
After the 3rd at AQU, I'll lend you gas money. I'm not that cruel.

john messina
02-02-2008, 02:07 PM
And after the 4th at AQU, if you say please I'll pay for lunch.

john messina
02-02-2008, 02:19 PM
After the 5th at PHA, I'll buy dinner. But only if you say pretty please. I hate to see anyone go hungry.

john messina
02-02-2008, 03:01 PM
AQu 6th nice! Ship it over. At this point your asses would be in an uproar!!

PaceAdvantage
02-03-2008, 12:20 AM
I have a better idea. Why not post your plays here publicly before the race goes off and leave all mouths hanging in astonishment and wonder?
My idea is better, will cause greater impact, and won't leave anyone suffering with a large bill to pay....

What do you say? 3 days of posted plays....

john messina
02-03-2008, 01:11 AM
I have a better idea. Why not post your plays here publicly before the race goes off and leave all mouths hanging in astonishment and wonder?
My idea is better, will cause greater impact, and won't leave anyone suffering with a large bill to pay....

What do you say? 3 days of posted plays....

My goodness. My plays are posted. They are still on the website. Nearly a full month at various tracks, small and large. It's so darn simple. Forget any exotics. The horses listed under the W column are my selections at the odds shown. I've explained a simple method of playing the exacta and trifecta. Just take a look. It's right there for anyone to see.

And it's very simple to see the value of a darkhorse. They are listed. No for all races. Only when they are determined. Nothing is hidden. If I list a darkhorse and it pays $30, why isn't it relevant? If they complete the exacta, trifecta or superfecta, why isn't it relevant?

It is not that complicated. If I project a horse to finish in the money at a certain odds as listed in the W-P-S column, why isn't that relevant?

If I project the odds on a particular horse to be 3-1 and wins at odds of 10-1, why isn't that relevant?

I can't make it any clearer. Is really that important, how I make my scores or how much I bet, or if bet only exactas, or only trifectas?

Isn't the ability of the oddsline to determine overlays consistently based on an order relevant?

I hear lots of people who have mastered the horse racing "lingo"...they critisize, but where are their facts. I haven't seen any comments that have any sustance to them.

Once again, my selections are listed.

And I'll even handicap myself and limit my exactas and trifectas based on a very simple approach I outlined in the other thread. Although it is not how I make my wagers.

Regards,

Regards,

Greyfox
02-03-2008, 01:56 AM
My goodness. My plays are posted. They are still on the website. Nearly a full month at various tracks, small and large. It's so darn simple. Forget any exotics. The horses listed under the W column are my selections at the odds shown. I've explained a simple method of playing the exacta and trifecta. Just take a look.
Regards,

Forgive my ignorance on this Mr. Messina.
What website are you talking about?

john messina
02-03-2008, 02:06 AM
Forgive my ignorance on this Mr. Messina.
What website are you talking about?

Link deleted

GaryG
02-03-2008, 06:21 AM
Once again, my selections are listed.,But you can't list them here right? PA asked you a simple question and you respond with more smoke and mirrors. These guys always have "a website". Go crush some races...:lol: :lol: :lol:

john messina
02-03-2008, 08:40 AM
But you can't list them here right? PA asked you a simple question and you respond with more smoke and mirrors. These guys always have "a website". Go crush some races...:lol: :lol: :lol:

I'm not any of "these guys" you refer to. However, I can see how well informed you are to make such a comment. You've done your homework. You've completed your analysis. You've determined the worthlessness of the information. You've put your integrity on the line, and so on.

By deduction, in my opinion you're a either a fool or totally dishonest. You tell me, which is the case? Just an educated guess... part fool and partly dishonest.

Post again when you have something meaningful to say.

Regards,

john messina
02-03-2008, 08:43 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by john messina
My goodness. My plays are posted. They are still on the website. Nearly a full month at various tracks, small and large. It's so darn simple. Forget any exotics. The horses listed under the W column are my selections at the odds shown. I've explained a simple method of playing the exacta and trifecta. Just take a look.
Regards,

Link deleted

For some unknown reason the link was deleted. Here it is again.

Link deleted, again (post your stuff here if you want people to see it)

Regards,

HUSKER55
02-03-2008, 09:16 AM
It is 9am and races start at 12:30. Your website lists 17 races tracks and guess what? There is nothing for today.

A quick audit reveals that out of 17 tracks 9 of them have not been done since jan 31 and some go back as far a jan 13

8 of those tracks listed have a last post 2 days old.

How do you account for this discrepancy?

john messina
02-03-2008, 09:41 AM
It is 9am and races start at 12:30. Your website lists 17 races tracks and guess what? There is nothing for today.

A quick audit reveals that out of 17 tracks 9 of them have not been done since jan 31 and some go back as far a jan 13

8 of those tracks listed have a last post 2 days old.

How do you account for this discrepancy?

Simply, I don't post every track on each day. I chose what to post. Often I take requests on tracks to post. The tracks are listed before post time and after I get the scratches.

And your point about it's 9am and races start at 12:30, I don't undestand the significance of it.

Regards,

Greyfox
02-03-2008, 10:16 AM
We are now some 20 plus posts into this thread.

So far Professor J.M. you have told us:

1. My picks are listed.
2. Link deleted.

PA has challenged you to post your picks here. You haven't.

To this point John you've presented nothing of substance that is of any value to a horse player. There's no meat in this sandwich.

john messina
02-03-2008, 10:18 AM
We are now some 20 plus posts into this thread.

So far Professor J.M. you have told us:

1. My picks are listed.
2. Link deleted.

PA has challenged you to post your picks here. You haven't.

To this point John you've presented nothing of substance that is of any value to a horse player. There's no meat in this sandwich.

The link was not deleted by me. And the posts have been made here.

Regards,

Greyfox
02-03-2008, 10:32 AM
The link was not deleted by me. And the posts have been made here.

Regards,

Let me ask the question in another way.
What have you offered in this entire thread that would be of any value to a horse player?

rokitman
02-03-2008, 11:05 AM
Let me ask the question in another way.
What have you offered in this entire thread that would be of any value to a horse player?The same could be asked of you.

This is the best horseracing board around and it is chock full of posts that are of no value to the horse player. Is it supposed to be some big revelation that this guy offers no value to an experienced horse player? Obviously, his aspirations exceed his current abilities in the opinion of certain experts around here. Maybe if some experts offered their guidance and wisdom, instead of beating him down, he would do better. He does have a splashy name, and that is important. He might be the next Wizard, for all you know!

Murph
02-03-2008, 11:17 AM
My goodness. My plays are posted. They are still on the website. Nearly a full month at various tracks, small and large. It's so darn simple. Forget any exotics. The horses listed under the W column are my selections at the odds shown. I've explained a simple method of playing the exacta and trifecta. Just take a look. It's right there for anyone to see.
Now, John.

We're all having too much fun to end things like this. I'm sure you know that
you won't be able to get away with tipping your oddsline success plays as
winners unless they are posted as a selection beforehand.

I have a feeling your link would magicly re-appear if you would give it a shot.
It only takes a few minutes to cut and paste your plays into a txt message.
It's obvoius to me, just from reading your posts here, that you are a
handicapper to the bone.

C'mon out and play, man. The water is fine.

Murph

Greyfox
02-03-2008, 11:25 AM
The same could be asked of you.

. He might be the next Wizard, for all you know!

You could be absolutely right rokitman.
The difference though between the Prof and me is that I am not making boasts about you booking my bets and promising dinner after the fifth and so on. In effect, he's making all of these claims but there is no substance....at least in this thread. He who claims should show.

GaryG
02-03-2008, 01:22 PM
Fox....I think the professor has left the building.

Tom
02-03-2008, 03:39 PM
Oh, that's just great.
NOW what do I play today?????? :confused::confused::confused:

PaceAdvantage
02-03-2008, 04:00 PM
Is really that important, how I make my scores or how much I bet, or if bet only exactas, or only trifectas?Apparently it IS, since YOU were that requested that NJ and Gary BOOK your action, were you not?