View Full Version : Last Chance:

larman
02-01-2008, 07:02 PM
Sunday is the last and final chance to see the greatest football
team in the history of the N.F.l.
Savor the moment........

OTM Al
02-02-2008, 07:33 AM
Wow, I wouldn't call the Giants the best football team ever, but they are fun to watch :)

Go Eli!

DanG
02-02-2008, 07:56 AM
Impossible to compare era’s in sports, but it is fun.

I was raised a Giant fan so I come with all the usual Giant fan baggage. One of those quirks is many of us favor defense. With a gun to my head I can’t say the Pats are better than the great Steeler teams…etc because their defense is not in the top 10 in NFL history, although it’s in the top-5 in brains.

Offense: Yes
Preparation: Yes
Maturity: Yes
Mental toughness: Yes
Intelligence: Yes
Coaching: Yes
Health: Yes
A great team to watch and if your one of those nuts like me who often watches line play rather than the ball, their O-line is as cohesive (and at times nasty) as any in history.

Underrated Pats;

Richard Seymour: One of the dirtiest (and best) players in the game and the 1st time he elbows Jacob’s under the pile to the throat it will be a fist fight.
Kevin Faulk: The guy just doesn’t drop key 3rd down passes.
Wes Welker: How ironic that the Dolphins give the team that (ties and or breaks their record) a key piece to the puzzle. Punt returns and leads the league in years after catch. Just a great / smart player.
1st quarter will tell so much in this game. Did the Giants maintain that raw meat edge they’ve been playing with for 4 straight weeks? Once final games get a two score margin it’s VERY tough to keep it close. Especially when the Giants need to run the ball effectively and often.

This should be fun and hopefully regardless who wins its tight in the 4th so we don’t pass out in our cheese dip.

rastajenk
02-02-2008, 10:04 AM
Savor the moment........
Are the Patriots folding before next year? I hadn't heard that yet.

dav4463
02-03-2008, 10:34 PM
72 Dolphins will be shown on NFL network a few more times after Sunday if you don't catch them then, so it's not your last chance!

cj
02-03-2008, 11:04 PM
Savor the moment........

http://nfl.imageg.net/graphics/product_images/p4500729reg.jpg