PDA

View Full Version : Mentally retarded women used in bombings

ceejay
02-01-2008, 05:54 PM
Brig. Gen. Qassim al-Moussawi, Iraq's chief military spokesman in Baghdad, said the women had Down syndrome and may not have known they were on suicide missions. He said the bombs were detonated by remote control. http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20080201/ap_on_re_mi_ea/iraq_080119205349

If true this is beyond sick......

46zilzal
02-01-2008, 06:09 PM
In a country where women have NO standing, that's not surprising.

JustRalph
02-01-2008, 07:18 PM
I almost drove off the road when I heard this on the radio today. These bastards are the lowest form of life on the planet.

Snag
02-01-2008, 07:29 PM
Ritchie, that's not funny or cool.

hcap has his political problems but should not be compared to those in this thread.

chickenhead
02-01-2008, 08:10 PM
MUST BE HCAP

I believe you're suffering from 4HDS. It happens from time to time on this board...tho I believe you've one of the most advanced cases I've seen. Systemic perhaps.

I suggest a vacation from this board for awhile.

Grits
02-01-2008, 10:00 PM
http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20080201/ap_on_re_mi_ea/iraq_080119205349

If true this is beyond sick......

I can't watch this video.

I have only one child, my son, who is 30 years old. He is Down Syndrome. And the joy, the light, and love of my life.

Because of their innocence, their trust, and their inability to show malice, or unkindness--I can promise every one of you here, NO, they did not understand that they were about to lose their lives at the hands of monsterous sub human bastards.

We should have left this hellhole a long time ago. Better yet, we should have never set foot there to begin with.

And King Ritchie, while my son may be retarded, he's obviously brighter than you. You're stupid. And worse, you're pathetic.

46zilzal
02-01-2008, 10:10 PM
I treated a young man with Down's who was 39 the last time we talked. He was, as you described, an innocent with nothing but a good outlook.

ddog
02-01-2008, 10:26 PM
I will say , as the resident skeptic, it's got to be very difficult, it would seem to me , to determine the state of a person's remains after such a horrific force is applied.

I heard a report that one of the women was seen leading a child around one of the markets right before the bombing and that several witness on sight said she seemed completely normal.

I am not saying that groups operating would be beneth this kind of horror, but it seems several parties would be looking to lay this off on the reduced ability angle.

Others would have had to put the plans and bombs together, so it really doesn't matter finally.

the tragic result is the same.

Grits
02-02-2008, 07:45 AM
I will say , as the resident skeptic, it's got to be very difficult, it would seem to me , to determine the state of a person's remains after such a horrific force is applied.

I heard a report that one of the women was seen leading a child around one of the markets right before the bombing and that several witness on sight said she seemed completely normal.

I am not saying that groups operating would be beneth this kind of horror, but it seems several parties would be looking to lay this off on the reduced ability angle.

Others would have had to put the plans and bombs together, so it really doesn't matter finally.

the tragic result is the same.

ddog, it would not be a stretch for a young Down Syndrome woman to be walking with (or leading) a child. They behave and move along, in public, as normally as you and I. Many . . . even most, have this ability. Its quite possible, the woman and the child were hand in hand.

Keep in mind, or one may not recall, a couple of years ago, it was here in Iraq that U.S. troops moved into an orphanage. When they arrived, they found eleven Iraqi retarded children chained to their beds, naked, starving, left in their own feces.

The orphanage director was there. He was in another area of the building--comfortable, and well fed. An area where, when the cupboards were opened by our Marines, canned goods were found in abundance.

This was all over the news--the children, and our soldiers aiding them, some, whose eyes streamed with tears.

Animals have been treated better.

rastajenk
02-02-2008, 08:49 AM
Hey, if an invading force was occupying your land, raping and pillaging and killing innocent citizens by the hundreds of thousands, wouldn't you use the mentally weak among you to advance your agenda? I mean, they're Freedom Fighters, remember? Not much different than our Revolutionary-era militias.

/sarc off

phatbastard
02-02-2008, 09:12 AM
from the article....

''Women in Iraq often wear abayas, the black Islamic robe, and avoid thorough searches at checkpoints because men are not allowed to touch them and there are too few female police.''

when the U.S. was forming the local security force many women were on the force to do those searches. since iraqi took control, there have been 0 women hired and most of those already hired have been dismissed. so therefore there aren't any searches done on women as its a taboo for men to do them.

these are backwards people, and it will never change....any efforts bring scorn to whomever are their benefactors...so lets just keep trying to help[?] people who will never accept our standards

Marshall Bennett
02-02-2008, 10:54 AM
Hey, if an invading force was occupying your land, raping and pillaging and killing innocent citizens by the hundreds of thousands, wouldn't you use the mentally weak among you to advance your agenda? I mean, they're Freedom Fighters, remember? Not much different than our Revolutionary-era militias.

/sarc off
Revolutionary-era militias ? From the sound of this quote ^ you sound like the revolutionary here !!!

Snag
02-02-2008, 01:28 PM
/sarc off

Where is the proof that we are killing hundreds of thousands?

Have you been standing to close to the microwave again?

46zilzal
02-02-2008, 02:25 PM
Where is the proof that we are killing hundreds of thousands?

Have you been standing to close to the microwave again?
http://www.nytimes.com/2006/10/11/world/middleeast/11casualties.html?ex=1318219200&en=516b1d070ff83c15&ei=5088&partner=rssnyt&emc=rss

The figure breaks down to about 15,000 violent deaths a month, a number that is quadruple the one for July given by Iraqi government hospitals and the morgue in Baghdad and published last month in a United Nations report in Iraq. That month was the highest for Iraqi civilian deaths since the American invasion.

But it is an estimate and not a precise count, and researchers acknowledged a margin of error that ranged from 426,369 to 793,663 deaths.

Tom
02-02-2008, 02:51 PM
Unbelievable!
The thread is about the animals there using mentally ill womean as bombers and you accuse US of raping, pillaging, and plundering?
I am amazed how low people can actually sink. Truly amazed.
Thaks you for not living herre. I can take 22 million illegals, but YOU somehow compensate for it all.

46zilzal
02-02-2008, 02:59 PM
Unbelievable!
The thread is about the animals there using mentally ill womean as bombers and you accuse US of raping, pillaging, and plundering?
I am amazed how low people can actually sink. Truly amazed.
Thaks you for not living here. I can take 22 million illegals, but YOU somehow compensate for it all.
No that is a summation of Iraqis killed, nothing more.

Start an un-necessary war, chaos results, infrastructure becomes ruined, crime starts and people die from multiple sources. An incompetent leadership compounds the problem.

lsbets
02-02-2008, 03:00 PM
Am I the only one who noticed the /sarc off at the end of restajenk's post and understood that he was making a sarcastic comment?

Tom
02-02-2008, 03:30 PM
I did, ls.....I only refered to zilly.
Sorry if I came off wrong.

lsbets
02-02-2008, 04:12 PM
I did, ls.....I only refered to zilly.
Sorry if I came off wrong.

Tom, your expectations are way too high. With all of 46s problems and issues can you really expect him to focus on the topic at hand?

Tom
02-02-2008, 04:49 PM
D'oh!

Light
02-02-2008, 05:01 PM
There's also a mentally retarded guy in the Whitehouse. Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery.

ljb
02-02-2008, 05:11 PM
You folks should read "The Kite Runner". It may give you more insight into life in that part of the world. And the other one, can't remember the exact title but it is something like "land of a thousand suns".
This note in no way condones the actions taken, just a thought on sharing some insight into the culture we are dealing with.

Tom
02-02-2008, 05:24 PM
There's also a mentally retarded guy in the Whitehouse. Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery.

That all you've got?
You taking lessons from ljb - Troll University? :lol:

Light
02-02-2008, 05:37 PM
Faulty intelligence is either hard wired or learned. Take your pick.

ljb
02-02-2008, 05:50 PM
Light,
the guy in the white house is not a retard, he is a whore. Ask Tom to explain it to you. :D

Grits
02-02-2008, 05:56 PM

There is nothing worth joking about in the murder and use of these handicapped women.

As a mother, its disappointing to realize that there are individuals able to summon up a few laughs.

Its been nice.

Grits
02-02-2008, 05:59 PM
Light,
the guy in the white house is not a retard, he is a whore. Ask Tom to explain it to you. :D

This is unreal. For all of the bright minds that are here, THIS is what is offered.

ljb
02-02-2008, 06:07 PM
This is unreal. For all of the bright minds that are here, THIS is what is offered.
http://www.paceadvantage.com/forum/showthread.php?t=43664

Marshall Bennett
02-02-2008, 06:13 PM
Consider the source . They hate their government regardless who is in control and in particular ... democracy !!

Tom
02-02-2008, 06:28 PM
light accepts all atrocites if they come from the islamic meance. And lies about them if they do not. And ljb just parrots whatever is curently being posted. Must have a lot of friggin crakers at his house! Waaaaaaaakkkkk!!!!

ljb
02-03-2008, 01:44 AM
Consider the source . They hate their government regardless who is in control and in particular ... democracy !!
That's two times you have been completely wrong in recent posts.

ljb
02-03-2008, 01:46 AM
light accepts all atrocites if they come from the islamic meance. And lies about them if they do not. And ljb just parrots whatever is curently being posted. Must have a lot of friggin crakers at his house! Waaaaaaaakkkkk!!!!
I do enjoy watching you eat your words Tom, how's your whore doing ?

Marshall Bennett
02-03-2008, 11:36 AM
That's two times you have been completely wrong in recent posts.
Well , thats about 30 fewer than you pal !!

ljb
02-03-2008, 01:49 PM
Well , thats about 30 fewer than you pal !!
That makes it three !!!