PDA

View Full Version : Woodside Associates - Race Of The Week

john del riccio
02-01-2008, 01:07 PM
The Henry Kuck Ratings for the Whirlaway this saturday at AQU are available at the link below. Good Luck.

John

http://www.woodsideassociates.com/r...heweek/rotw.pdf (http://www.woodsideassociates.com/raceoftheweek/rotw.pdf)

russowen77
02-01-2008, 02:43 PM
Thanks for making it the entire card.

john del riccio
02-01-2008, 05:11 PM
Thanks for making it the entire card.

You know, I think I need a vacation.....thats 2 weeks in a row I've made that mistake !:eek:

Anyway, good luck and cash some tickets !

JOhn

PS GO GINT's....Sorry BigMack !

mannyberrios
02-01-2008, 08:09 PM
:jump: Thank you very much. Good luck, and have a good day.

bobphilo
02-02-2008, 12:25 PM
Thanks, John!

Caves Valley stands out here. Not only does he have top figure (or tied for top), he set it back in Nov as 2YO and could improve it. Spanky Fischbein could be hard to catch if he doesn't have to fight too hard for early lead from 7 post. Apple Special also has good speed and figures and is a steal at ML of 8-1. Texas Wildcatter, lightly raced, strong closer, could benefit if early pace is swift.

Bob

onefast99
02-02-2008, 09:50 PM
Thanks, John!

Caves Valley stands out here. Not only does he have top figure (or tied for top), he set it back in Nov as 2YO and could improve it. Spanky Fischbein could be hard to catch if he doesn't have to fight too hard for early lead from 7 post. Apple Special also has good speed and figures and is a steal at ML of 8-1. Texas Wildcatter, lightly raced, strong closer, could benefit if early pace is swift.

Bob
Spanky needs a vacation he doesnt look like the same horse he did this summer. Maybe its the inner track it had a lot of moisture in it today.

john del riccio
02-03-2008, 07:31 AM
I personally didn't play the race, however, I did made a nice wager on WISP in the race before, He was a true standout and the fact that I got almost 5-1 was rediculous.

The winner of the stake had a horrible trip last time and in this race, Garcia pushed the button when it looked like he was about to be put in the same spot.
Garcia has come a long way from the days when he was wearing a skirt on many occasions.

John

firstofftheclaim
02-04-2008, 03:10 PM
Texas Wildcatter was the only one running at the end. He looks good for Kentucky.

proximity
02-06-2008, 05:03 AM
was going over that file. you're making ct figures now??

john del riccio
02-06-2008, 05:27 AM
was going over that file. you're making ct figures now??

Yes, I began making CT figs in October.

John