PDA

View Full Version : I'm a mythical stock picking All-Star!

chickenhead
01-30-2008, 04:32 PM
At the Motley Fool they have a thing called "CAPS", whereby members rate individual stocks as part of a community intelligence program, kind of a parimutuel-esque experiment for stocks.

As proof that investing for market returns is much easier than horses, I submit that I'm currently ranked 1029 out of 44000+ caps members. As you all know, I'm about 3/4 moron.

My average stock is outperforming the S+P 500 by 15%..a huge amount by market standards, an amount that leads quickly to bankruptcy in the horsey world.

Tough game we have here.

BillW
01-30-2008, 04:39 PM
As you all know, I'm about 3/4 moron.

It's the other 1/4 that we worry about :eek: :lol:

ddog
01-30-2008, 04:53 PM
At the Motley Fool they have a thing called "CAPS", whereby members rate individual stocks as part of a community intelligence program, kind of a parimutuel-esque experiment for stocks.

As proof that investing for market returns is much easier than horses, I submit that I'm currently ranked 1029 out of 44000+ caps members. As you all know, I'm about 3/4 moron.

My average stock is outperforming the S+P 500 by 15%..a huge amount by market standards, an amount that leads quickly to bankruptcy in the horsey world.

Tough game we have here.

That's a darn good number there.
You taking clients? If not you ought to be putting out your newsletter with all the cream of crop plays!

Maybe you need to hook up with CITI or UBS.
They need help it seems.

:)