PDA

View Full Version : Bye,Bye,Rudy...See'Ya,Ron...

BombsAway Bob
01-29-2008, 10:15 PM
Yet The Teflon Mormon moves on,for now...
tick...
tick...
tick...

ddog
01-29-2008, 11:24 PM
if Mccain lives through Sup Tuesday , it's all over but the cryin now.

JustRalph
01-30-2008, 01:34 AM
I guess Rudy found out how far a Social Liberal can get in the Republican Party............

"Come Rudy, Republicans can get past your stand on abortion! "

"Don't worry about the 2nd Amendment"

yeah right...........................

ljb
01-30-2008, 07:16 AM
What is faux infotainment going to do, now that their chosen one has failed ?

OTM Al
01-30-2008, 09:27 AM
I'll say it again Ralph, those things were minor in comparison to the fact that for all purposes he was completely one-dimensional. Running around yelling nothing but 9-11 is simply (thankfully) not enough to get you elected.

Tom
01-30-2008, 09:53 AM
The Breck Girl is leaving the race today as well.
Just goes to show you how a far a one-dimesional pretty boy can go.:D

Looks like the field is whittling down to poor choices and worse choices.
Dumb and dumber.

Clinton - Barry O - McCain - Romney

They all look alike to me.

whiteathame
01-30-2008, 11:40 AM
I'll say it again Ralph, those things were minor in comparison to the fact that for all purposes he was completely one-dimensional. Running around yelling nothing but 9-11 is simply (thankfully) not enough to get you elected.

Rudy might make a good Secretary of Homeland Security.... if he gets someone competent to choose the location for the HS emergency command center.

http://empirezone.blogs.nytimes.com/2007/05/15/giuliani-911-and-the-emergency-command-center-continued/

PaceAdvantage
01-31-2008, 02:42 AM
What is faux infotainment going to do, now that their chosen one has failed ?You are now officially nothing but a walking, talking, typing cliche.

Who decided that Rudy was the Fox chosen one? Was it the Dem Underground, Daily Kos, or George Soros himself?