PDA

View Full Version : Fire fighters LOVE Rudy

46zilzal
01-28-2008, 05:44 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vaCYEEO-58I&feature=related

bigmack
01-28-2008, 06:10 PM
Zilly always anxious to get on any team willing to point fingers without the slightest effort to hear the other sides story.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hgq2KzBiT18

Lefty
01-29-2008, 11:25 AM
zilly,you're wrong again. The rank and file firefighters like Rudy a lot. It's theUNION that's against him. That's not surprising, is it? Surely a man of your education can figure it out. On the other hand, guess not.

46zilzal
01-29-2008, 03:38 PM
Not even in the top three in his own party. Folks say no thanks Rudy, the one line "9-11" candidate.

Pace Cap'n
01-29-2008, 05:00 PM
9ui11ani

njcurveball
01-29-2008, 05:15 PM
Not even in the top three in his own party. .

Depends on the state. I cannot see him being out of the "trifecta" in NJ,

ddog
01-29-2008, 05:30 PM
no fingers need be pointed anywhere other than Ron Paul beat or was within a point in several states.

Ah, I don't see him.
He should stick with his terror consulting business, he looks and acts that part.

He did however get a real nice long all-expenses-paid Florida vacation.

Heh, maybe he IS the guy, he has shown the talent to separate people from their money for dubious and fancifull purposes.

Perfect DC type!

:lol:

Lefty
01-29-2008, 06:56 PM
9ui11ani
What's your point? Thought you didn't care who won or lost. If you do, who's YOUR choice? I think any Repub that gets the nomination will bt Hillary. She's exposed herself and even the libs beginning to get it. That's MY take. No links, no blogs, just me, zilly. Get it?

Pace Cap'n
01-29-2008, 07:28 PM
I don't usually post in off topic, just saw that on the internets and thought it clever.

Lefty
01-29-2008, 07:36 PM
Pace, I did it again, got the wrong durn quote. Wanted sillyzilly's quote.
Scuuuuse me.

Lefty
01-29-2008, 07:37 PM
Not even in the top three in his own party. Folks say no thanks Rudy, the one line "9-11" candidate.
zilly, thght you could care less? You don't care if terrorists overrun us so why do you give a fig about Rudy?

46zilzal
01-29-2008, 08:55 PM
zilly, thght you could care less? You don't care if terrorists overrun us so why do you give a fig about Rudy?
I care even less but to hear him talk, a big comeback was in order...Wishful thinking.

Lefty
01-29-2008, 09:36 PM
Rudy, had a strategy. It didn't work. I don't understand why you even thght you had to comment. Funny, for a guy that continually say he doesn't care. I bet if the Repubs win the WH your venom will find a new Repub target.

46zilzal
01-29-2008, 09:58 PM
Rudy had NO message except "Look what I did on 9/11." To have even gone forth with no other credentials, and given his background which was sure to upset the hard core Christian hand wavers, it was doomed at the outset.

(CNN) – A top campaign official from Sen. John McCain's camp has been in "ongoing discussions" with Rudy Giuliani's campaign about the former New York mayor endorsing McCain's candidacy, a GOP official familiar with talks told CNN Tuesday.

Tom
01-30-2008, 09:41 AM
What's Barry's message?
Change?

Let's see, a depression would be a change, loss of our sovereignty would be a change, Europe-like terrorists on a regular basis would be change.

PaceAdvantage
01-31-2008, 02:39 AM
Rudy had NO message except "Look what I did on 9/11." To have even gone forth with no other credentials, and given his background which was sure to upset the hard core Christian hand wavers, it was doomed at the outset.Look man, you got your wish. Rudy's out of the picture. Bravo.

"No other credentials" my ass.

I'll tell you one thing....SENATORS don't have any credentials, which is why they rarely if ever are elected President of the United States. Doesn't bode well for Hillary, Obama or McCain. I guess that leaves only Romney....