PDA

View Full Version : Cappin' Chatter wrap-up - 1/26

nobeyerspls
01-26-2008, 10:49 AM
Chalky - Looks like it's time to take a break from this. Only 59 views yesterday.
Longball - It's your fault. You're boring the crap out of people with those $3.40 winners. They can find those on their own.
Chalky - Wait a minute, what about you? Those 8-1 to 12-1 horses coming in third just doesn't cut it. And by the way, if you live long enough one of your Finger Lakes horses will win at Aqueduct. You haven't posted a $100 winner since September.
Longball - Give me a break. I've had horses scratched at the gate and yesterday they cancelled Oaklawn, taking away my huge tri and super play. I won't give up though. Today I'll pick #6 Durban Boy (15-1) in the 5th at GP. He's a 2nd time lifetime working well at CRC. The race does come up salty though so I'll use him with the 9,11, and 12. In the 4th at Aqu I'll go with #3 Good Law (15-1) off his solid work on the inner. This is a case of love the horse/hate the jockey. I should be OK if he doesn't fall off.
Chalky - Both of those will be much higher than 15-1. Since you hate my odds-on picks I'll take #5 Twas All a Dream (3-1) in GP's 1st as a class play and #6 Eightyfive S (7/2) in the 2nd at Aqu. He should like the stretchout and the race came up soft.
Longball - I'm proud of you. It looks like those could be north of 2-1. Don't you want to post at least one even money play?
Chalky - OK. I'll take Ginger Punch in the Sunshine Millions Distaff.
Longball - You had to tell everybody about her and ruin the price. Just for that I'll beat her with Saffronista and give you that $100 winner you want.
Like Porky Pig used to say - "th,th,th,that's all folks".

vanilla
01-26-2008, 12:40 PM
Thank you for your time and energies - I am one of the 49er`s :-)

Please keep posting, I use your good picks.
`nilla
p.s. Your reparte` is fun to read.

canleakid
01-26-2008, 06:18 PM
AMEN, POSTING ;) KEEP