PDA

View Full Version : Where's Fast Money?

Valuist
01-22-2008, 08:13 PM
I was looking forward to hearing what the traders had to say. Not that they're always right but their insights are generally interesting.

Instead, CNBC is running some "Market Survival Guide". What an overreaction. Guess what people.....the stock market doesn't ALWAYS go up. It never has and it never will. Instead of hearing insights of real traders we get a show where callers call in wondering if they should sell their 100 shares of MSFT. We have become a nation of pampered babies who cry when we don't get our way. Embarrassing.

DJofSD
01-22-2008, 08:19 PM
And I thought TWC had screwed up their programming vis-a-vie the schedule on the DVR. I'll watch whatever this program is b/c Dennis Cartman is suppose to say some words.

DJofSD
01-22-2008, 08:40 PM
Whatever CNBC thought they were doing, I don't like it. No substance. SUX.

ddog
01-22-2008, 08:40 PM
I was looking forward to hearing what the traders had to say. Not that they're always right but their insights are generally interesting.

Instead, CNBC is running some "Market Survival Guide". What an overreaction. Guess what people.....the stock market doesn't ALWAYS go up. It never has and it never will. Instead of hearing insights of real traders we get a show where callers call in wondering if they should sell their 100 shares of MSFT. We have become a nation of pampered babies who cry when we don't get our way. Embarrassing.

the market guide had Kudlow along with the fast money guys on it I thought??