PDA

View Full Version : Sinners Beware

Gittup
01-19-2008, 11:19 AM
If these "nuts" win the White House, well, all I can tell you is that you've been warned.
http://online.wsj.com/article/SB120061470848399079.html?mod=hpp_us_leisure

PaceAdvantage
01-19-2008, 06:27 PM
I don't understand the point of these threads. As if the Democrats and the far left don't have nuts in their corner?

If the Dems win, does this mean gay S&M for everyone as well as mandatory participation in the Folsom Street fair?

See how silly you are?

JustRalph
01-19-2008, 06:39 PM
reminds me of the jocks at tampa.........private property rights........

In an age where entering Rehab is a plus on your resume...........

GOOD FOR THEM FOR TOSSING ANYBODY THEY WANT

As long as the rest of the church goes for it.......... I don't have a problem

riskman
01-19-2008, 10:29 PM
As for the presidential candidates, people should be asking not what these people claim to believe about God, but what have they actually done? How do their lives measure up to their speeches? Do they demonstrate a belief in and a concern for the Constitution? Do they have a wide knowledge of the world as it truly is? Are they catering to special interests? Are they independent thinkers or followers?

The presidential race is a search for a secular leader, not for a pope or ayatollah. We need a smart, sane and courageous person. Does the current crop fit this bill? Opportunists and people who sell their souls for campaign contributions have to be judged accordingly.

Tom
01-19-2008, 11:19 PM
....Does the current crop fit this bill? Opportunists and people who sell their souls for campaign contributions have to be judged accordingly.

This crop is better than the ones we have this year!

riskman
01-20-2008, 12:53 AM
This crop is better than the ones we have this year!

Can you picture this group in the presidential debates. The Nielson ratings would go off the chart !

rastajenk
01-20-2008, 09:04 AM
""Where are those three loafers?"
"They're in there, talking politics. I just heard one of them say, 'Let's have a New Deal'."

rastajenk
01-20-2008, 10:25 AM
"Every time you think you weaken the nation."
"What about the positive?"
"I'm positive about the negative, but a little negative about the positive." "Oh, negative eh?"
"No, I'm positive the negative is in the developer."
"Your brains need developing!"
"Yeah, but ya drifted!"

Tom
01-20-2008, 11:41 AM
:lol::lol::lol:

Lefty
01-20-2008, 11:48 AM
I don't see anybody in the Wall St article on the ballot. Pointless...

Heckquebus
01-20-2008, 06:00 PM
As for the presidential candidates, people should be asking not what these people claim to believe about God, but what have they actually done? How do their lives measure up to their speeches? Do they demonstrate a belief in and a concern for the Constitution? Do they have a wide knowledge of the world as it truly is? Are they catering to special interests? Are they independent thinkers or followers?

The presidential race is a search for a secular leader, not for a pope or ayatollah. We need a smart, sane and courageous person. Does the current crop fit this bill? Opportunists and people who sell their souls for campaign contributions have to be judged accordingly.

Ah...sigh...a kindered spirit. ;)