PDA

View Full Version : Demand Apology from Billo

Gittup
01-18-2008, 08:20 PM
Read it, then sign the petition. Our homeless vets deserve it.
http://foxattacks.com/vets

bigmack
01-18-2008, 08:26 PM
Keep up the fight, Mr Righteous:lol:

I thought your referred to the them as Faux News (very original, by the way). With that in mind, what's the apology for?

Gittup
01-18-2008, 08:34 PM
Keep up the fight, Mr Righteous:lol:

I thought your referred to the them as Faux News (very original, by the way). With that in mind, what's the apology for?
I'll keep the instructions very simple so you understand what to do.

1) See those little blue letters in the first post? Good.
2) Take your mouse (the little thing that's hooked up to your computer). Tap the left side.
3) Read it. Watch the uncensored video. (not hard to do).
4) If you agree that Billo showed disrespect for homeless veterans that valliantly served our country, add your name to the petition.

Got it?

bigmack
01-18-2008, 08:41 PM
Fauxck off.

If you didn't have websites guiding your thoughts you'd be the happy idiot you were meant to be rather than a disgruntled one following questionable causes.

Gittup
01-18-2008, 08:51 PM
Fauxck off.

If you didn't have websites guiding your thoughts you'd be the happy idiot you were meant to be rather than a disgruntled one following questionable causes.
My guess is that you don't "support our troops". Might be time to take that magnet off your 82 Ford.

Snag
01-19-2008, 10:13 AM
O'Riley did not show any disrespect to Vets. He disagreed with the 200,000 number used by Edwards and that the problem was a result of the economy. How does that show disrespect?

Gittup
01-19-2008, 10:17 AM
O'Riley did not show any disrespect to Vets. He disagreed with the 200,000 number used by Edwards and that the problem was a result of the economy. How does that show disrespect?
The number, 195,000+, was provided by the Department of Veterans Affairs, not Edwards. Using the "economy" as an excuse (as if this tragedy only recently occurred) only shows what a "spinner" Billo has proven himself to be.

betchatoo
01-19-2008, 10:19 AM
I often think that Bill O'Reilly is an idiot, but will you please tell me what good it will do for him to apologize to the Vets? Will it give them a place to sleep tonight? This is still a country where you get to say what you want and this whole political correctness is carried too far. Prime example is the flack over the Clinton's supposed insult to Martin Luther King last week. I actually like Obama, but that was a bunch of crap. If someone in the media (in this case television) is stupid you vote with your remote. If no one watches him then no one cares what he has to say.

Gittup
01-19-2008, 10:45 AM
I often think that Bill O'Reilly is an idiot, but will you please tell me what good it will do for him to apologize to the Vets? Will it give them a place to sleep tonight? This is still a country where you get to say what you want and this whole political correctness is carried too far. Prime example is the flack over the Clinton's supposed insult to Martin Luther King last week. I actually like Obama, but that was a bunch of crap. If someone in the media (in this case television) is stupid you vote with your remote. If no one watches him then no one cares what he has to say.
Betcha,
Seems to me that quite a few give great credibiility to the words of Billo. "Fair and balanced",,,"no spin zone". Proving him to be the ignorant fraud that he is would go a long way to promoting truth. Unfortunately, many "care what he has to say".
Watch the responses to this post.

Snag
01-19-2008, 10:46 AM
The number, 195,000+, was provided by the Department of Veterans Affairs, not Edwards. Using the "economy" as an excuse (as if this tragedy only recently occurred) only shows what a "spinner" Billo has proven himself to be.

Edwards was the one using the economy as an excuse. O'Riley just called him on it.

Gittup
01-19-2008, 10:56 AM
Edwards was the one using the economy as an excuse. O'Riley just called him on it.
:bang: :bang: :bang:

Tom
01-19-2008, 11:28 AM
What a bucnh of hooey.
If they want to do something constructive, put their money where there mouths are and get link up there where we can all send money earmarked for homeless vets. Apologies don't put food on your family, er, on the table:rolleyes:

Or take action. Ed Schultz went out and had cameramen document homeless vets. Do shit like this and forget your politcal agendas, which is what this is. Document them, take them to DC and demand action. Make a case and get action. Go to the candidates on both sides - interupt them - present them with contracts to sign supporting specific actions - make them take a stand or look like idiots ( more than normal). Suppose Bill apologizes.....who benefits?

How many homeless vets is not that many???? Duh. ONE is too many.

Gittup
01-19-2008, 11:34 AM
Tommy,

I agree with "one is too many". First step is to generate consciousness.
When Billo said there were "only a few", and then saw the numbers given by the VA, he used his "pulpit" to attack Edwards and continued his disrepect for the vets.

Snag
01-19-2008, 01:07 PM
Git, O'Riley is not disrepecting the Vets. He has no respect for Edwards.

toetoe
01-19-2008, 01:44 PM
Has anyone ever served his country less than valiantly ? Next to failing to survive, thereby giving his life valiantly, is there anything valianter than serving in the military ? I'm ALL confused. :confused:

Gittup
01-19-2008, 03:07 PM
Has anyone ever served his country less than valiantly ? Next to failing to survive, thereby giving his life valiantly, is there anything valianter than serving in the military ? I'm ALL confused. :confused:
Click on this link.
http://foxattacks.com/vets

JustRalph
01-19-2008, 04:17 PM
I fired up my DVR and watched the last 5 Bill O shows.........

Bill's entire point was that the "economy" was not the cause of the 195k Vets being homeless.........which is what Edwards was trying to say. He said "there are two America's" and the economy is the reason.

The national director of the Homeless Vets of America actually agreed with Bill O, in saying that it wasn't the economy, it was drugs and alcohol.

The Leprechaun has nothing to apologize about

bigmack
01-19-2008, 04:32 PM
Bill's entire point was that the "economy" was not the cause of the 195k Vets being homeless.........which is what Edwards was trying to say. He said "there are two America's" and the economy is the reason.

The national director of the Homeless Vets of America actually agreed with Bill O, in saying that it wasn't the economy, it was drugs and alcohol.
Precisely. Though that won't get in the way of these little nipper dogs feeling the need to jump on band wagons without knowing the actual facts.

(Happy Birthday JR)

Gittup
01-19-2008, 04:46 PM
Jan 16, 2008---Billo, "There aren't that many out there."

VA---There are 195,000+. FACT!

Snag
01-19-2008, 06:21 PM
VA---There are 195,000+. FACT!

From recent ads..........DUDE!

O'Reily challenged Edwards when he said there were 200,000 homeless vets. O'Reily was correct.

Edwards said it was due to the economy. O'Reily was correct when he challenged him about that fact.

Your hate for President Bush, Reps, and the spin you put on all things Dem, is really getting boring. You, 46, Light, and several others are just repeating MoveOn talking points. Please, come back when you have a point that can be supported without all the hate and spin.

magwell
01-19-2008, 06:28 PM

VA---There are 195,000+. FACT! The fact is you need help,unlock the front door, go back to bed, HELP is on the way.....

rastajenk
01-20-2008, 08:44 AM

How about the guy in Kuwait that rolled a grenade into his companions' tent? That wasn't very valiant. There are surely some others. But not many.